The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great, these patches could get my azz kicked

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 08:33 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

we could always talk about the 1% ********* (and I hope that they might be reading this) that stole my friends 75 Sportster out of his shed in his back yard.
Or the 1%er I watched in traffic during this summer in cincy thumping on an old womans car whom he thought was too close behind him at a stop light. She was about a half car link back.

See? we can talk about all sorts of things

Old 11-22-2009, 08:43 PM
mikeingoshen
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i've had one good interaction with a cop in all fairness, i bought an old pickup to pick up firewood and run stuff to the dump. guy took his plates off and i figured i can get it the 2 miles home and register it the next day.

murphy's law i get pulled over and no plates, no insurance etc... stupid for me to do. cop at first checks to see if i'm a degenerate running around in a beater truck with no plates. once he figures out i'm a regular dude who was stupid he does something in his car and figures out that although the guy removed his plates he didn't turn them in, the truck is also insured. so he lets me drive it home with only a missing plate ticket.

i also have a friend whose older brother is an NYC cop and he's awesome doesn't take himself too seriously, good guy a little corrupt...

but i would say 95% of cops aren't emotionally ready to handle the badge, and A LOT of bad people go into the profession to be able to bully, intimidate, and all around f*** with people.

not all are bad but an overwhelming majority are.

Old 11-22-2009, 08:46 PM
SgtMic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by robreeny
if you feel that every cop is out to bash MCs, then you are certainly misguided.
I know that not to be true. But there are those particular ones that appear to have nothing better to do with their time. It's those few who give you a bad name and rep.

Old 11-22-2009, 08:58 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SgtMic
I know that not to be true. But there are those particular ones that appear to have nothing better to do with their time. It's those few who give you a bad name and rep.

hmmm, seems the same can be said for all groups of folks.

Old 11-22-2009, 10:02 PM
brutalbrad
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I've posted on this thread a couple times and just checked up on it. I have no idea how it got to a cops did this to me type of thread. But I have to say the same cop that is an a$$hole while pulling you over is the same cop that will risk his life to save you wife or daughter.

I don't party with cops and I don't hang out with them but to hate cops a general rule is just like saying all bikers are the same.

Last edited by brutalbrad; 11-22-2009 at 10:06 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:12 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Read any thread that has anything to do with cops, bikers, patches, or various others and you will find cop bashing. Consider the company of the forum. Cops and bikers have been at odds ever since Hollister. It's just the nature of the beast around here. The general public has thier own ideas about cops. During Rodney King, we were all jack booted thugs. Right after 9/11, we were all heroes. You will get used to it around here. Just consider the source when reacting to these threads. As a LEO, most of the time I find it funny.

Old 11-23-2009, 12:07 AM
KRS
Tourer

Damn, this thread got boring.

Old 11-23-2009, 12:24 AM
gunner11
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I thought this was about the guy's Harley rocker?

Old 11-23-2009, 02:17 AM
sandsucker
Tourer

Originally Posted by Northside
Or maybe the local cops are smart enough to see that the "cop clubs" are mostly a bunch of punks trying to antagonize real clubbers. The Iron Pigs incident in Sturgis says it all, 3 or 4 armed cops shoot a lone Hells Angel multiple times. The Angel lived. Your statement about "most realize that we all carry" says it again. That's a threat! My experience with cop clubs is a bunch of frustrated wimps who got picked on in school, and are now armed and dangerous and looking for someone to screw with. Funny how you're concerned that some police forces see them the same as I do. The only time I laughed over a bike theft was when a badass Untouchable was crying in a bar I walked into because his $30,000 Custom was just ripped off. He was crying like the baby he was.

Old 11-23-2009, 05:44 AM
09flhtc
Banned

ftp n u too!

Quick Reply: Great, these patches could get my azz kicked