The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great, these patches could get my azz kicked

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 04:09 PM
jimsflh
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Perhaps I shouldn't have anything below my H.O.G. Patch??

Old 11-22-2009, 04:18 PM
KRS
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by schumacher
KRS, pretty much all of the club members I know in this forum are proud to announce who they run with in here.....Angels, Outlaws, Mongols, Black Pistons, etc, I know members from all of those plus a few more here.
A lot of them have it in their avatars, sigs, and sig pics.

who do you run with mic?

this thread needs a "these comments are worthless without colors" smiley
Meh... He'll probably just keep preaching his hate for LE while schooling us on how a "real biker", or shall I say a 1%er acts and lives.

BTW... I've never seen a Marine act that way towards LE. I also work with a metric ****-ton of them too. Especially coming from one that has worked in a Security Platoon (FAST) such as Mic has.

Old 11-22-2009, 04:23 PM
roewarrior
Cruiser

jimsflh, I like your "come to the darkside" patch. I didn't know you guys had cookies! Now you've got me tempted.

Old 11-22-2009, 06:06 PM
jimsflh
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by roewarrior
jimsflh, I like your "come to the darkside" patch. I didn't know you guys had cookies! Now you've got me tempted.
C'mon over bro!

Old 11-22-2009, 06:40 PM
mikeingoshen
Tourer

a bit OT but it seems to be going that way... i shouldn't be saying it but man i can't stand cops too, always have hated them. i'm a law abiding citizen, director of IT for a mid size company, pay my taxes, but man oh man do i friggin hate cops. i lived in brooklyn for years and one night i get into a fight with three tenants upstairs, college kids, i ended up calling the cops they never came even though it was a pretty brutal fight and escalating dramatically even after i thought i ended it. cops NEVER came and this episode escalated to a point it never should've gotten to.

but come monday morning on alternate side there's a friggin army of these clowns writing tickets at 8:00:01 AM to half the neighborhood.

i met up with a buddy of mine who recently became a cop (totally changed the guy he now is not a friend of mine anymore) and he was with a cop buddy of his. he was ID'd by a bartender and instead of simply showing his ID he whips out his badge and literally jams it in the bartenders face and says "how's is this for f***ing ID"...

another time i got harassed by a cop, veins popping him screaming at me in front of my kids, completely irrational, thought i was getting tazed or shot. my crime? doing 67 in a 55 approaching the throgs neck bridge...

another time in california etc... i could go on and on but any interaction i've ever had with a cop has been them being complete power hungry disrespectful a-holes unprovoked and literally i never say a word back or lose my cool at all, if i did i could understand them reacting like ticking timebombs, but since i'm worried of being railroaded or shot by a vindictive cop i always play it by the letter with them.

i gotta conclude they are just basically bullies or sociopaths who found the perfect profession to practice their dysfunctional interactions with the rest of humanity.

Old 11-22-2009, 06:53 PM
JohnnyBravo
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dated a cop for a few months....to this day one of the best memories i have is her handcuffed, wearing nothing but her gun belt, while i had my way with her

Old 11-22-2009, 06:56 PM
Faast Ed
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by mikeingoshen
a bit OT but it seems to be going that way... i shouldn't be saying it but man i can't stand cops too, always have hated them. i'm a law abiding citizen, director of IT for a mid size company, pay my taxes, but man oh man do i friggin hate cops. i lived in brooklyn for years and one night i get into a fight with three tenants upstairs, college kids, i ended up calling the cops they never came even though it was a pretty brutal fight and escalating dramatically even after i thought i ended it. cops NEVER came and this episode escalated to a point it never should've gotten to.

but come monday morning on alternate side there's a friggin army of these clowns writing tickets at 8:00:01 AM to half the neighborhood.

i met up with a buddy of mine who recently became a cop (totally changed the guy he now is not a friend of mine anymore) and he was with a cop buddy of his. he was ID'd by a bartender and instead of simply showing his ID he whips out his badge and literally jams it in the bartenders face and says "how's is this for f***ing ID"...

another time i got harassed by a cop, veins popping him screaming at me in front of my kids, completely irrational, thought i was getting tazed or shot. my crime? doing 67 in a 55 approaching the throgs neck bridge...

another time in california etc... i could go on and on but any interaction i've ever had with a cop has been them being complete power hungry disrespectful a-holes unprovoked and literally i never say a word back or lose my cool at all, if i did i could understand them reacting like ticking timebombs, but since i'm worried of being railroaded or shot by a vindictive cop i always play it by the letter with them.

i gotta conclude they are just basically bullies or sociopaths who found the perfect profession to practice their dysfunctional interactions with the rest of humanity.
I totally agree.

I've got a few pages of similar stories that I ain't gonna waste my time reliving. And like you, I am not a criminal type. When I need help they ain't there and when I interact for other reasons, it's all about their ego coupled with the power to be a ligit legal bully.
I never see one do the speed limit (as often as they write tickets), and there is one in my town that triggers the emergency light change every morning for shift change, while everyone else has to wait.

So sad.

Old 11-22-2009, 07:20 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JW1200
You should stop by and visit next year while your on vacation.
Thanks for the invite JW, I just don't know if the OL would go for a short detour when we are on our way down. We are heading to Okie for Christmas. ehh.

Old 11-22-2009, 07:26 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh, and here's my "colors" lol.

Attached Thumbnails Great, these patches could get my azz kicked-1colors.jpg   Great, these patches could get my azz kicked-rough-companyblack.jpg   Great, these patches could get my azz kicked-logo1-rb.jpg  
Old 11-22-2009, 08:27 PM
KRS
Tourer

Originally Posted by mikeingoshen

I'm sorry that you've had bad experiences, but don't lump us all into the category that you're speaking of. I treat everyone with respect until they change the tone of things. Being an ******* to everyone is good way to get your a$$ handed to you. It's much better to try to do things the easy way, that's by using verbal judo.

The badge doesn't give us super powers, but it seems like a lot of rookies tend to think so. I laugh at the "badge heavy" guys like your friend. It screams of small **** syndrome and it can also get him into a lot of trouble at his Dept. Especially if he is badging people in a bar.

Quick Reply: Great, these patches could get my azz kicked