The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great, these patches could get my azz kicked

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 10:07 PM
DrSmaggs
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My theory about shirts/stickers/patches... if I even think they might cause me unwanted drama, I will not display or wear it.'

This is just my opinion and I'm only speaking for myself

Old 11-21-2009, 11:58 PM
hagger
Banned
Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts

I heard that! C Yaz!!

Old 11-22-2009, 01:54 AM
SgtMic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by robreeny
SgtMic, forgive my ignorance... what do Harry Joseph Bowman, Richard Allen Fabel, Ruben Cavazos and David Keith "Bart" Barbeito all have in common.
They were Club Ps.

PS - The money that they use to train us is usually seized from Organized Crime.
OC covers a broad base. Does your Dept. handle your salary while you're in training or do the Feds pick up the tab? No need to answer. It's both. If your Dept is lucky enough, they get Fed $ to send you off to school and to pay your per diem.

May I remind you that not all members are THE bad element. Not every MC club is in it for the bad, and not every member is guilty.
Yet you used the term "gang" in your earlier post, much like the Feds paint with a broad brush. Now you use club. Which is it?
The feds coined the term gang to certain clubs. This way they can go after them under gang laws. When the local cops go after clubs the same way, it brings in more $$ from the Feds.

I read the annual reports as well as the quarterly gang reports. Gangs such as the Crips, Bloods, M13 etc. take up about 90% of the reports whereas MCs only garner the remaining 10%. Interesting.

Old 11-22-2009, 01:57 AM
KRS
Tourer

SgtMic, I don't know if you saw my earlier post asking, but what club are you a member of?

Old 11-22-2009, 02:00 AM
SgtMic
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by KRS
SgtMic, I don't know if you saw my earlier post asking, but what club are you a member of?
I see them all over these topics asking members what club they belong to.

You're a cop, do your investigating elsewhere.

Old 11-22-2009, 02:10 AM
KRS
Tourer

Originally Posted by SgtMic
I see them all over these topics asking members what club they belong to.

You're a cop, do your investigating elsewhere.
I see....

Just wondering where all of your knowledge comes from.

Old 11-22-2009, 02:11 AM
SgtMic
Outstanding HDF Member

The Feds.

Old 11-22-2009, 06:47 AM
mikeingoshen
Tourer

Originally Posted by JW1200
Sure means alot from a guy that don't post his Location.......
goshen orange county NY, about 55 miles north of NYC in the historic hudson valley, name is mike dowling - hence mikeingoshen

Old 11-22-2009, 06:52 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

KRS, pretty much all of the club members I know in this forum are proud to announce who they run with in here.....Angels, Outlaws, Mongols, Black Pistons, etc, I know members from all of those plus a few more here.
A lot of them have it in their avatars, sigs, and sig pics.

who do you run with mic?

this thread needs a "these comments are worthless without colors" smiley

Last edited by schumacher; 11-22-2009 at 06:55 AM.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:49 AM
NYBagger92
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SgtMic
They were Club Ps.

OC covers a broad base. Does your Dept. handle your salary while you're in training or do the Feds pick up the tab? No need to answer. It's both. If your Dept is lucky enough, they get Fed $ to send you off to school and to pay your per diem.

Yet you used the term "gang" in your earlier post, much like the Feds paint with a broad brush. Now you use club. Which is it?
The feds coined the term gang to certain clubs. This way they can go after them under gang laws. When the local cops go after clubs the same way, it brings in more $$ from the Feds.

I read the annual reports as well as the quarterly gang reports. Gangs such as the Crips, Bloods, M13 etc. take up about 90% of the reports whereas MCs only garner the remaining 10%. Interesting.
the men that i listed are not just club presidents or past presidents... they were all RICO'd. why? Organized Crime activity. Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs.

The MCs I referred to are listed under their own writing as clubs, but they are in fact gangs. just because Crips, Bloods, MS13, LK are on more reports doing more dirty work than the MCs, doesn't mean the MCs are not gangs. The activity that they have participated in has brought them the title. the MC itself carries the title. the members are not ALL bad, as in, not ALL engaged in criminal activity. The track record, and convictions show a pattern of organized criminal activity.

if you read my previous posts in this thread, you will see that i have had decent dealings with many members of local MCs. I have also had decent dealings with members of the aforementioned bloods, crips and LKs... notice i don't say MS13. I treat every person i meet in life with respect, until they change the tone. i respond in kind to any shift presented to me by any person i encounter. respect is the first step. i do not condemn the person in front of me for wearing a vest with rockers, but i am constantly reevaluating my surroundings... as i do with every person i encounter.

if you feel that every cop is out to bash MCs, then you are certainly misguided. some of us are quite diplomatic in how we handle ourselves. my approach to others has gotten me through almost 20 years in LE, and 40+ years of life. if i met you in person, and you were wearing colors of an OMG, i would still break bread , or buy you a drink. if that changes to i know you are a convicted felon... i would tip my hat and move on.

http://www.justice.gov/criminal/gang...otorcycle.html
DOJ on Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs.

Quick Reply: Great, these patches could get my azz kicked