The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great, these patches could get my azz kicked

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 08:12 PM
Just-a-Guy
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RAWHIDE07
Try this:Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Yeah, but ya know, I kinda liked the first one -- " ignorance is no excuse of the law ".... Ain't it the truth!

Old 11-18-2009, 08:12 PM
Chaos
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RAWHIDE07
Try this:Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
A little dyslexic(sp?) but I like the first one better hehe

Old 11-18-2009, 08:24 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I found out some info today that forces me to tell you guys that I will never talk smack about how a cop never wants to be part of the outlaw side of life. Now, having said that, this is one cop of a thousand I have known, but still. I can't talk about it or give any details, but to those I have said I have never known a poser cop, I now stand corrected.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:40 PM
KRS
Tourer

Originally Posted by T-Dub
I found out some info today that forces me to tell you guys that I will never talk smack about how a cop never wants to be part of the outlaw side of life. Now, having said that, this is one cop of a thousand I have known, but still. I can't talk about it or give any details, but to those I have said I have never known a poser cop, I now stand corrected.
T-Dub, there's that 10% in every profession. Hell, one of the Bandidos that murdered 8 other Bandidos in Canada, was a former Officer.

Usually, the shitbirds get weeded out pretty quick, but some do slip through the cracks.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:44 PM
patriotmc
Road Captain
Default Weeding them out... NOT!

Yeah, just look at that terrorist down at Ft Hood... he should have been weeded out long ago if it wasn't for our PC society!

Old 11-18-2009, 08:44 PM
RAWHIDE07
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 39,865 Likes on 13,481 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by T-Dub
Well,it takes a man to admit he's wrong and I'm not part of this LE debate,but you are an honest man.(I also knew one and they canned his ***)

Old 11-19-2009, 12:06 AM
midnight2005
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

T Dub, I have to disagree. I live in a small town and 4 out of 5 cops are bad. This goes on as new cops come and go. I can tell you stories about how they took a homeless guy out in the river, put a gun to his head and told him if they saw him back in town he would die. One of them is now the chief. Or how when a guy is busted for selling dope and turns snitch, his dope somehow disappears. Or the one who used to take teenagers to the out skirts of town, give them weed just for a piece of ***. need I go on?

Old 11-19-2009, 12:24 AM
KRS
Tourer

Originally Posted by midnight2005
T Dub, I have to disagree. I live in a small town and 4 out of 5 cops are bad. This goes on as new cops come and go. I can tell you stories about how they took a homeless guy out in the river, put a gun to his head and told him if they saw him back in town he would die. One of them is now the chief. Or how when a guy is busted for selling dope and turns snitch, his dope somehow disappears. Or the one who used to take teenagers to the out skirts of town, give them weed just for a piece of ***. need I go on?
Ummm.... well, in a small podunk town like that, I'm sure that their hiring standards aren't too high. If this is true, and there's that much of a problem with them, why haven't the citizens of the town contacted the Sheriff or State Police?

Old 11-19-2009, 09:13 AM
patriotmc
Road Captain
Default Wrong discussion

These discussions have taken a turn... the guy just wanted some opinions about his patches. Now it's LE vs 1% vs 99%. I think, we've given enough advice on the patches to the OP and we can stop this thread. jmo

Old 11-19-2009, 12:45 PM
RAWHIDE07
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 39,865 Likes on 13,481 Posts

Originally Posted by patriotmc
These discussions have taken a turn... the guy just wanted some opinions about his patches. Now it's LE vs 1% vs 99%. I think, we've given enough advice on the patches to the OP and we can stop this thread. jmo
It's SOP around here for topics to branch out into sometimes comepletely unrelated posts,thats why it's called the general bullsh*t forum.A lot of funny stuff shows up here and keeps things interesting.Kick back and enjoy the show.

Quick Reply: Great, these patches could get my azz kicked