The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

isnt it funny and kinda ironic

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 05:44 AM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Either you iz a member of "the party" (in power), or you aint. MCs aint, LEOs iz.

N E body who looks at the financial debacle rained down on ALL of us, at the hands of a few, SHOULD DAMMT well know, what the above statement, REALLY says. And MOST walked, FREE as a bird.

It's illegal to run even a small office pool on a football game, YET the 'state' can run lotteries, scratch offs, etc.

THEY "mandate", WE pay.

Taxation, WITHOUT representation.
BEFORE you saddle up your HIGH HORSE, THEY don't represent YOU and ME,
they represent who PAID THEM, the most. Jus' follow the 'money'.

Old 11-07-2009, 06:49 AM
Lardog666
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Man, y'all are acting like the OPs statement is some kind of revelation or something... This is new info?

Old 11-10-2009, 09:00 AM
jimmything
Stellar HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by harleyphoenix
I agree with you 100%. The U.S.A. is the biggest terrorist in recorded history.
+10 on that. Since day one, this government has benn pillaging, murdering, inprisoning, taxing, etc in the name of democracy. A total crock of chit. Most of the sheeple are brainwashed puppets in this country.

Old 11-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Patternman
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TexasCowGrower
What you said in your original post is basically true in the abstract. The issue is that the 1% clubs impose their "government" upon a group that is a SUBSET of a larger more powerful "club"...the population of the host country. Until their population or power surpasses that of the country in which they reside, they will continue to be "outlaw" and their values, morrays and modus operandi will continue to be held in disdain by the public in general.
Well said, but the sheeple not only disdain the "outlaw" they don't usually care much about the LEO's, Military or soldiers. Sure when there is a current threat they love em but when it's quiet and no threats they have no use for them. As a Vietnam vet I remember not being very welcomed!
On Sheep, Wolves, and Sheepdogs - By LTC (RET) Dave Grossman

Old 11-10-2009, 10:21 PM
TexasCowGrower
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jimmything
+10 on that. Since day one, this government has benn pillaging, murdering, inprisoning, taxing, etc in the name of democracy. A total crock of chit. Most of the sheeple are brainwashed puppets in this country.
WTF do you hafta SMOKE to believe THIS kinda CHIT??? GUhDANG...The use of deadly force, taxation, appropriation (theft) are ALL tools used by ALL governments to maintain power, but to say the government of the USA is the WORST offender is laughable. To make such a statement in earnest one either confesses a gross ignorance of Historical FACT, or alignment with certain fanatical groups currently APPROPRIATELY incurring the wrath of the military forces of the US Federal Government ...

Old 11-11-2009, 09:02 AM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I disagree--check history. Monarchy's and religion are responsible for the most widespread and pervasive terroristic acts ever committed. Marriage, divorce and crooked judges/lawyers are high on the list also.
Originally Posted by harleyphoenix
I agree with you 100%. The U.S.A. is the biggest terrorist in recorded history.

Last edited by oldairboater; 11-11-2009 at 09:05 AM.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:51 AM
meatball64
Tourer

Originally Posted by NSCoyote
im only new here but so far i have noticed a trend about every week or so a thread pops up about 1%er's, 3 peice patches, LEO M/C's or "is this patch ok to wear".

now almost all these threads start out half decent wit hsometiems a legitimate question being asked. but they always seem to go off in differnt directions.

anyway what i find funny is in all these threads there is a common off shoot the " 1%er clubs are just big bullies, i wont have someone telling me what i can or cant do". ironiclly everyone on this forum is told what they can and cant do, wether its how fast they can go or wha tthe ycan wear to work, what they can watch on tv right down to in some cases what they can buy/own. now this is common no matter where you live wether its canada, the US, britan, spain, china wherever you all have a singular body * the government* telling you how to live in some respect or another.

now often i have heard people insinuate that 1% clubs are bad because they sell drugs, extort money, use violence as a reactionary measure. well now lets see here wait a minute the governments of the world do the yexact same thing, selling drugs *yup and mostly at exhorberint prices through local pharamcies*, extort money* sales tax, property tax, smog tax, etc*, use violence as a reactionary measure *do i even need to go into this one*. so what is the difference between 1% clubs and gubbermint? not much except one has been around so long its firmly rooted into our brains as being needed to function.

just my observations and sunday afternoon ramblings. lets see where this thread goes and please keep it civil. please dont let it be one of those threads where posters are bad mouthing LEO's or 1%er's
You been smoking herb? You know your not suppose the think things thru when it comes too Gov.

Old 11-12-2009, 04:52 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by meatball64
You been smoking herb? You know your not suppose the think things thru when it comes too Gov.
lol i think i was out of my government approved tobacco and rum ration when i wrote that

Old 11-17-2009, 02:45 PM
Greenfed
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jimmything
There's always the option of moving the fu%#@ out of the country if you're unhappy hear. Food for thought. I hear Canada has plenty of room up north!

Old 11-17-2009, 03:10 PM
Cockroach
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Greenfed
There's always the option of moving the fu%#@ out of the country if you're unhappy hear. Food for thought. I hear Canada has plenty of room up north!
the beauty of this country is that we can complain..... its funny how the country has changed over the years because people DID complain