The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Lemon Pledge Question

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Tytanium
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just so you know.....

I have a friend that knows a guy who is in an affiliate outlaw motorcycle club. This guy claims that fully patched members of a West Coast MC started using this product on motorcycles back in the early 60's or late 90's. They knew it helped with the airflow characteristics required to successfully ride side-by-side in large groups. Something about a significant / measurable reduction in the coefficient of friction on painted surfaces and the resulting improvement in angle of attack related disturbed air production.

Well, As the story goes, the club's prospects had to polish the bikes of the fully patched members with this product. Which explains why Lemon Pledge was originally called Lemon Prospect.

Here's where it's really interesting......... several agents from the ATF's LP Division (Lemon Prospect Division) infiltrated this MC (I don't want to get into club names in this forum) when it was pretty clear this stuff was being moved across state lines. One of the MC's prospects named RICO (last name omitted) was the first guy the ATF pinched. Shortly there after the Feds created RICO laws to go after the users and dealers of Lemon Prospect. He was ultimately released given the ATF couldn't pin anything on him. Official files indicate he was "squeaky clean" and "smelled lemony fresh".

Ultimately, after a multi-year investingation, 128 members from 5 outlaw MCs were brought up on federal charges for using, selling, distributing and transporting across state lines this Lemon Prospect. During the trial, biker and lemon friendly defense attorneys were able to get the ATF agents to confess, on the stand mind you, that they had in fact themselves used Lemon Prospect during the course of the investigation. One agent was quoted, "It just makes your bike look so damn good!!! (I) couldn't resist. You go so deep into the Shxx as a UC (Under Cover) that you forget which side you're on sometimes. Yeah, I used it. So did [name omitted] and [name omitted]. We all did."

The case was dropped as a result of agents actually using LP during the investigation. It's a little known fact that an agent can only engage in ACTUAL drug use, sexual activity or bike cleaning involving Lemon Prospect if they find themselves in situation where their life depends on such activities as a means by which to maintain their cover (and stay alive). All 128 members were released except one guy who was shanked while in the tank awaiting trial. He died. Lemon Prospect was changed to Lemon Pledge. The rest is a matter of public record.

BTW - this is kinda creepy. The guy who was shanked and died while being held in a federal detention center........ He was a MC prospect who's initials were/ are LP !!!!!

"LPFFLP"

Last edited by Tytanium; 11-01-2009 at 09:58 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:05 AM
old.gezr
Road Captain

Somebody get a ROPE!

Old 11-02-2009, 12:08 AM
09flhtc
Banned

1st have to look at the size of the whole in the can and press button on top while still looking and you will no longer see anything on coffee table.

Old 11-02-2009, 04:25 PM
genedjr
Road Captain

OMFG ROTFLMSFAO

...gene

Old 11-02-2009, 06:51 PM
racinjunkie
Advanced

Originally Posted by kwoozn
on a side note......
Didja' know you can put pop tarts in the toaster.....and heat 'em up before ya eat 'em!!
No...really, you can! :d
mmmmmmm... Pop taaarrts!

Old 11-06-2009, 05:51 AM
100RoadKing
6th Gear
Default ky

ky...that's great

Old 11-06-2009, 08:10 AM
6 gun
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,747 Likes on 982 Posts

Help me to decide on a new coffee table should I get
a 3 leg sport model or should I get the touring model
with 4 legs I'll be Polishing the wood solo most, of the
time but ever now and then I'll have the wife with me

Old 11-06-2009, 08:13 AM
H20DOG
Outstanding HDF Member

Before I go ahead and answer your question.

I need to know are you married? If so, you may have to realize that if you dust this may become your area of responsibility.

Can you write your name? If so, can you write your name in the dust? If not, please wait until you can write your name in the dust.

Is company coming or are you having a Tupperware Party? If not, no need to dust just yet.

What will you be using for a dust rag? Old socks or underwear if so, please make sure that they have been laundered first.

Will you be vacuuming before or after you dust? This is an age old question. You need to dust before your vacuum.

Old 11-06-2009, 09:01 AM
RHPAW
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 14,962 Likes on 6,656 Posts

My friend in Wisconsin said that Lemon Pledge is yesterday's news.

He uses Cheez-Whiz now. He doesn't attract bees anymore, but a black bear ate his front fender

Old 11-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Greenfed
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This forum never seizes to amaze me!

Quick Reply: New Lemon Pledge Question