The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Drinkin Question--Need Advice

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 08:50 AM
mikeingoshen
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bentryder
I quit ridin about 15 yrs ago..you know the old "get a job..raise the kids" story...anyway...got back up on 2 about 2 weeks ago...decided this am to run to the booze store...jumped on the bike and off i went...bought my stuff and went outside and it hit me...i was standing there puttin a BOX of wine in my saddle bag...right out in the open!....damn...looked around...all was ok...back in the day even talking about drinkin wine was a beat down offense...today...nobody even looked at me...WTF ! My question is this...is it now ok to ride to the booze store and by wine on my harley...or should i cage it...please advise....
is this a serious question? if so you are waaaayyyyy toooooooo concerned about how others perceive you. i drink wine it's great with a nice meal, i don't get drunk on it because of the terrible hang-over. but honestly pick up whatever the heck you want on your harley. take it to pick our wallpaper for the kids room who cares?

Old 11-19-2009, 10:11 AM
RAWHIDE07
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 40,027 Likes on 13,516 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by mikeingoshen
is this a serious question? if so you are waaaayyyyy toooooooo concerned about how others perceive you. i drink wine it's great with a nice meal, i don't get drunk on it because of the terrible hang-over. but honestly pick up whatever the heck you want on your harley. take it to pick our wallpaper for the kids room who cares?
Hehhehheh!

Old 11-19-2009, 10:42 AM
bentryder
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,469 Likes on 2,212 Posts

Originally Posted by mikeingoshen
Damn right its a serious question!...Me and Mrs. Bent are very concerned about how others see us...sometimes it takes us 5 or 6 times to get away from the house cuz we always ask the neighbors if we look ok before we ride off...btw...you sound like that Rawhide gentleman with all the hang over cryin....i turned him on to box-o-wine...hell it was 3 or 4 days before we heard from him again...almost killed his self!...i keep sayin...don't buy the cheap stuff...a good box-o-wine should cost at least 12 bucks...

Old 11-19-2009, 11:35 AM
MJHJEA
Road Warrior
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

"BOX" of wine? Time to move up to some Wild Irish Rose or Mad Dog!

Old 11-19-2009, 11:41 AM
ranger56528
Extreme HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MJHJEA
"BOX" of wine? Time to move up to some Wild Irish Rose or Mad Dog!
Whats wrong with a little Blue Nun.....Just sayin heeheehee...