The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Drinkin Question--Need Advice

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 03:41 PM
bentryder
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,469 Likes on 2,212 Posts

Originally Posted by RAWHIDE07
Hey Roosterboots,I've got a great idea! Me and Booger will stop by your place next spring and drop in on bentryder and party till we puke!I'm sure he wouldn't mind.You got a spare room or garage don't you bent?

Damn!...a sleep over....haven't done one of those in awhile... what fun!....i can wear my harley jamies and we can drink wine and tell of our adventures...oh Rawhide....you have the most bestest of idea's....wait...should you start a new thread and ask if harley rider's are supposed to have sleep over's....I don't remember readin about it...it might not be ok with the board...

P.S. Roo will not be any fun...he will have a sore hip

P.P.S. are you going to bring the tooth less one?

Old 11-09-2009, 04:49 PM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Th' Roo's hip should be just fine by spring. I'm gettin' one of them shiny Kuryakin hip joints (with a universal Femoral clamp). I'll get HD jammies for Christmas and make up some new lies....er, stories.

Old 11-09-2009, 07:41 PM
RAWHIDE07
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 40,027 Likes on 13,516 Posts

Originally Posted by bentryder
Damn!...a sleep over....haven't done one of those in awhile... what fun!....i can wear my harley jamies and we can drink wine and tell of our adventures...oh Rawhide....you have the most bestest of idea's....wait...should you start a new thread and ask if harley rider's are supposed to have sleep over's....I don't remember readin about it...it might not be ok with the board...

P.S. Roo will not be any fun...he will have a sore hip

P.P.S. are you going to bring the tooth less one?
I see your wife must be out and you are using her computer again,"Whats that noise?" You better shut it down now before she catches you loafing!!Quick put your apron on and get in the kitchen!LOL!

Old 11-10-2009, 07:55 PM
bentryder
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by RAWHIDE07
I see your wife must be out and you are using her computer again,"Whats that noise?" You better shut it down now before she catches you loafing!!Quick put your apron on and get in the kitchen!LOL!
ok...ya caught me....except no apron...she likes me to cook in my thong..*** less chaps and a big ole smile...tonite i'm cooking her favorite dish....Fried Iguana! Yummy!

Attached Thumbnails Drinkin Question--Need Advice-5-12-07-001.jpg  
Old 11-10-2009, 08:03 PM
bentryder
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Roosterboots
Th' Roo's hip should be just fine by spring. I'm gettin' one of them shiny Kuryakin hip joints (with a universal Femoral clamp). I'll get HD jammies for Christmas and make up some new lies....er, stories.

Hey Roo... will ya be using hd syn 3...or hd dino oil... or mobil one...or wally world dino to lube up that store bought hip....and... are ya going to the hospital in your gen-u-wine hd finest leathers and finger less gloves?...Be sure and tell us after how rompin stompin you were...and that you stayed awake during...and got up and left right after!...

Old 11-10-2009, 10:56 PM
MidnitEvil
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by bentryder
ok...ya caught me....except no apron...she likes me to cook in my thong..*** less chaps and a big ole smile...tonite i'm cooking her favorite dish....Fried Iguana! Yummy!
If you cook it right, it doesn't even taste like iguana!

I love when people say that ****. They say "Man! I can't believe you don't like liver! If you cook it right, it doesn't even taste like liver!" ... to which I respond "If the only way you'll eat it is if it's cooked so it doesn't taste like liver, YOU don't like liver either!"

Old 11-10-2009, 11:13 PM
2003Springer
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gunner11
As long as you don't turn it up for a swig and then get on the bike you should be ok.
I though one swig was ok am I wrong

Old 11-15-2009, 09:30 AM
stevenechamp
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think ur ok and if asked its for ur wife lol

Old 11-17-2009, 05:41 PM
GrimmRider
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wine in a box? WTF?

Old 11-18-2009, 09:39 PM
RAWHIDE07
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 40,027 Likes on 13,516 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by GrimmRider
Wine in a box? WTF?
Yeah,thats Bent, my latest project,I've been giving him advice on how to be a real man but he's *****-whipped what can I say? I've been treating him like a long lost son but I fear he will never grow a set.It's enough to drive a man to drink,whiskey of course.

Quick Reply: Drinkin Question--Need Advice