The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rider Survives Vicious Housecat Attack

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 05:57 PM
niczumbo
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no coltfan, not for fun,you missed the point,my x,es cat would kill birds and bring them back to her house and leave them for her to see and NOT eat them! there are OTHER predators that feed on wildlfe and nobody needs a barnyard cat over 200 yds from its home eating their food supply.its not part of the natural food chain and it has NO biz out there

Old 07-22-2009, 11:52 PM
CW4_131A
Road Captain

Just be careful where you go looking for . You never know when you might be home and a wants to jump you. Now, if'n the is willing to let me , then that's another story all together!!!

Old 07-23-2009, 08:35 AM
coltsfan
Road Warrior
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by niczumbo
no coltfan, not for fun,you missed the point,my x,es cat would kill birds and bring them back to her house and leave them for her to see and NOT eat them! there are OTHER predators that feed on wildlfe and nobody needs a barnyard cat over 200 yds from its home eating their food supply.its not part of the natural food chain and it has NO biz out there
Hunters kill predators, the ones that really bother me are the ones that shoot birds like hawks.

Old 07-23-2009, 11:18 PM
niczumbo
Road Master

we dont shoot ANY birds of prey,they are great to watch out in the field when they dive on their dinner

Old 07-23-2009, 11:33 PM
RandyDowdy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by coltsfan
Hunters kill predators, the ones that really bother me are the ones that shoot birds like hawks.
Around here, there are no quail at all left, and the rabbits are down to less than a quarter of what they used to be. The hawks, coyotes and foxes need thinning. I don't do it, but I know some who do, and I don't blame em.

Old 07-23-2009, 11:54 PM
High Gear
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Harley Joe
I like'em fried...next to taters and gravy.
Gravy's OOOH KAAY ...... But I'd rather have CATSUP

Old 07-24-2009, 12:07 AM
Terrific Pacific
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Don't you ever indulge in like an ice cream...that you don't really need, just for fun....more than 200 yards from YOUR home?

I think you are pretty much just a cold blooded killer, and you just taught your son to be one too.

200 yards? Who wrote this rule? Your stupid.

Old 07-24-2009, 10:17 PM
niczumbo
Road Master

cold blooded killer,hmmmmmm,been called alot of things,never that b4.let me tell you something moron,out here you must be at least 100 yards from ANY building b4 you can shoot and like i said b4,cats kill anything they can catch even if they arent hungry and b4 you go shooting off yur mouth go out to the country and ask farmers just what stray cats do.Do you even hunt the midwest? i doubt it

Old 07-25-2009, 02:26 AM
Terrific Pacific
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

cold blooded killer,hmmmmmm,been called alot of things,never that b4.let me tell you something moron,out here you must be at least 100 yards from ANY building b4 you can shoot and like i said b4,cats kill anything they can catch even if they arent hungry and b4 you go shooting off yur mouth go out to the country and ask farmers just what stray cats do.Do you even hunt the midwest? i doubt it
I was born and raised on a 800 acre ranch in Oklahoma and I obviously know more about responsible use of guns than you do...I would like to thank my Dad for that.
You can try to justify your ignorance by trying to put some kind of range marker on it 100 yards, 200 yards whatever.
I hope some little boy or girl is not missing their pet too much.
I would think before you go blowing things away, that you might ask someone if it is a stray or not. Then you can drink a few beers and go out and stalk cats you big hunter!
I can practically hear the banjo music in your posts.....

Old 07-25-2009, 11:59 AM
CWDoc115
Outstanding HDF Member

Here kitty kitty kitty....

Quick Reply: Rider Survives Vicious Housecat Attack