The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How do you chill your nuts when its 100+?

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 08:20 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by carlo
I ride with my Fly open acts like a vent. I close it before I get off the bike though. Dry Ice might work as it won't wet your pants But don't let it touch you nuts cause they will stick to dry ice. then you got problems.
And uhm, you know this how??? Is that the voice of experience speaking?

Old 06-29-2009, 08:24 PM
rizzo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,703 Likes on 2,126 Posts

Good suggestions above. If you don't have irritated or broken skin try some anti persperant. The gel seems to work best for me. Apply to the boys and the inside of your legs. Doesn't keep you cool but will help keep the boys dryer.

I also try to were jeans that are "full cut" or "relaxed fit" or what ever the mfg call them. The larger legs allow more air to blow up the legs.

Diamond gusset jeans were recommended to me by a guy that rode cross country. He said the extra room in the crotch made the trip far more comfortable especially in the hotter climate

Old 06-29-2009, 08:25 PM
MATUCHI
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GeorgiaGirl
And uhm, you know this how??? Is that the voice of experience speaking?
My first wife was the queen of the ice princesses and I used to get stuck to her all the time.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:26 PM
carlo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

GG i'll never tell lol. Were is the red head picture you use to use back in the old days when you were just PEACHY. I don't like the WHIPS. I liked it when you were sweet and full of inocence When you made Sandwiches for your Hubby like a good wife remember those days. lol

Last edited by carlo; 06-29-2009 at 08:29 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:31 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator

Originally Posted by MATUCHI
My first wife was the queen of the ice princesses and I used to get stuck to her all the time.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:36 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator

Originally Posted by carlo
GG i'll never tell lol. Were is the red head picture you use to use back in the old days when you were just PEACHY. I don't like the WHIPS. I liked it when you were sweet and full of inocence When you made Sandwiches for your Hubby like a good wife remember those days. lol
Oh my Carlo, you flatter me as I haven't been innocent for a very long time my friend , and the whip reference is all only very tongue in cheek. I think that photo you're thinking of is in my gallery. Lastly, I do cook for my husband all the time and even make the occasional sandwich. Why yesterday I was even his water girl while he was out bushhogging the pastures.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:53 PM
carlo
Outstanding HDF Member

Your a Good Lady . We all love yea This Forum would not be what it is with out you. You make us laugh and give good advice Thanks for being you. Now don't let this go to your HEAD

Old 06-29-2009, 08:54 PM
Potato_Potato
Outstanding HDF Member

A real leather seat helps ..

Old 06-29-2009, 08:57 PM
gunner11
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Gold Bond powder, no underwear, jean and chaps. That's how I roll, no matter how hot it is, I can always cool off by pouring water on myself.

Old 06-29-2009, 09:22 PM
Harpoonman
Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by phat96
Don't tell me you went from boxers to a thong. Yiks.
Ok, I won't tell you that.....but its either that or comando....cuz the boxers are going to ride up there anyway....but the thong is there to stay.. It does take some getting use to though...

Originally Posted by gunner11
I can always cool off by pouring water on myself.
That is my preference, especially on a long road trip. Hit the gas station or rest area, and look for the water hose, or soak in the sink. Then my wife gets a very large drink cup full of ice, fill half full of water. Use the straw to run cold water down our shirts, and refresh the cool collar. Works darn good !

Quick Reply: How do you chill your nuts when its 100+?