The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I just laughed out loud

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 08:56 AM
crashin
Road Captain
Received 16 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kccustom
You are newer than the OP,

Harlyriding77 Join Date: Aug 2008
jeff.georgalas Join Date: Apr 2009

Take that for what it's worth.

And ya it would be funny for some inconsiderate a-holes ride to get smashed by a fire truck.
so what you are saying is post count does not IQ? We should probably add that your post count does not equal your ***** size while we're on this subject.

On the topic at hand.
I would honestly wish that the inconsiderate person would learn a lesson that would get them to think about their actions. Sometimes that lesson is only learned truly from pain, great loss, or peer pressure.

I say the same thing about Handicap parking spots. I know I've seen a few people that made me wonder how they qualified for the handicap tag, but I also know what it is like to be with someone who legitimately needed to use one of those spaces and they were not able to. It sucks when there is no where in 200 ft that you can park a van with a wheel chair lift.

I hate that many bikers think it is perfectly acceptable to park in the area surrounding the handicap spots that are marked off for lifts and ramps or park on the side walk which restricts the area that a person with mobility challenges needs to get to the door.

Old 06-29-2009, 10:22 AM
Centerline
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff.georgalas
I After reading this post I made a guess and when I looked up at the OP I guessed correctly that you were new to this forum. Take that for what it's worth.
I get it, his opinion is worth less than someone else because he has less posts.

Old 06-29-2009, 03:44 PM
kccustom
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by crashin
so what you are saying is post count does not IQ? We should probably add that your post count does not equal your ***** size while we're on this subject.

On the topic at hand.
I would honestly wish that the inconsiderate person would learn a lesson that would get them to think about their actions. Sometimes that lesson is only learned truly from pain, great loss, or peer pressure.

I say the same thing about Handicap parking spots. I know I've seen a few people that made me wonder how they qualified for the handicap tag, but I also know what it is like to be with someone who legitimately needed to use one of those spaces and they were not able to. It sucks when there is no where in 200 ft that you can park a van with a wheel chair lift.

I hate that many bikers think it is perfectly acceptable to park in the area surrounding the handicap spots that are marked off for lifts and ramps or park on the side walk which restricts the area that a person with mobility challenges needs to get to the door.
Since you brought up the topic of my ***** I am sure I can arrange a meeting since you are interested.

Post count means nothing, Join date means nothing, My ***** size means nothing, it's all how you use them

Old 06-29-2009, 03:52 PM
Sharknose
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by kccustom
You are newer than the OP,

Harlyriding77 Join Date: Aug 2008
jeff.georgalas Join Date: Apr 2009

Take that for what it's worth.

And ya it would be funny for some inconsiderate a-holes ride to get smashed by a fire truck.
LMAO....it never, ever fails! Internet karma, I reckon.

Old 06-29-2009, 04:42 PM
Harleyriding77
Tourer

Ok let me clear something up. I laughed at the choice of clothing they wore, and second I was saying that for something to happen to the bike(not the people) while it was sitting in a spot that it had no right to be in was my point.People wear what they want to wear, its a choice and I get a right to laugh, as they might laugh at me for wearing my jeans in hot weather. If you cant park your car/bike or whatever you drive/ride in the correct place then its amusing to see someones stupidity come and bite them in the rear when something happens to said property. I would never wish harm on another person in that context. But as the saying says "stupid should hurt" I know because I have done bone heading things as we all do and will most likely again in the future.If I place my bike somewhere it shouldnt be then its all my blame if something happens to it. Thats the bottom line. Been lurking around here for over a year, Dont have much to say and help here has always been great. Didnt know that post count is all that matters to some.

Old 06-29-2009, 05:00 PM
Ironhand
Road Master

Originally Posted by jeff.georgalas
I see lots of stupid stuff done on bikes and by bikers, but I never wish anything bad to happen to them or their bikes. After reading this post I made a guess and when I looked up at the OP I guessed correctly that you were new to this forum. Take that for what it's worth.
dont really think post counts really matter...hell i joined in 06 sometime but i guess my post dont count as to the fact i dont jump on someone that is new........oh wait to me your new....who the **** cares?

Old 06-29-2009, 05:23 PM
Shag67
Road Master
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Maybe the OP edited his post? I don't see in his post where he said he wanted something bad to happen to the people who parked their bike there. I think it would be cool if a tow truck pulled up and tied a strap to the front wheel and drove off like that. Have I been around on the forum long enough to be allowed to say that?

Old 06-29-2009, 09:09 PM
oldschoolmedic
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wecroft
In my past life I was a Captain in the Fire Department. I had a guy refuse to get out of the way while responding to a house fire (yep it was burning when we got there). Going through a residential area with a stop sign at every intersection, he'd stop at every sign then race to the next one to try and stay ahead of us. While working the fire scene this fu^k head came to the scene and asked who was in charge, and duh, that's me. He comenced to giving me a raft of **** about him having scuba bottles in his car and I was endangering his life. I told him that I had 12 compressed air bottles on board and his little game may very well have delayed their intended use.

I called a Cop over and explained the situation and he wrote a ticket for impeeding an emergency vehicle, for $250. He challanged the ticket in court (yep I showed up), and it then cost him $250 plus court cost.

That's funny right there. I made 13 court appearances for the idiot who T-boned my ambulance. Apparently he thought the county was going to forget about him wrecking their $100,000 truck. He was sadly mistaken. Six points for failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, and another three for speeding (70 in a 35), plus his insurance bought a new ambulance.

Old 06-30-2009, 04:46 AM
Thundermug
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Some things I learned from this thread....

It does not matter if I'm 50 years old and started riding bikes 40 years ago, all that matters is my join date and how many posts I've managed to accumulate.

Post count is in direct proportion to ***** size...I.E. If you have a low post count, your ***** is the size of a ten year old.

No matter what someone says, there will always be someone else who is on the edge of being a troll who will always criticize the OP.

Old 06-30-2009, 07:28 AM
PPBART
Elite HDF Member
Received 143 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by scoteh
I hold no pity for anyone who impedes emergency vehicles in anyway, which includes parking in fire lanes. Car, truck, bike, whatever. Hook 'em up and tow 'em away. And then, give 'em big fines to boot. On the highway, all emergency vehicles should have video cams to record the morons who don't yield, then pull their licenses and take their money. Things of this nature are not mistakes. They are intentional acts of stupidity and no mercy should be shown.
+1 on this! I have little patience and no sympathy for such morons.

Quick Reply: I just laughed out loud