The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I just laughed out loud

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 10:52 PM
m i k e
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

who cares i just like the cub smakin the sox biatch in the face

Old 06-29-2009, 07:49 AM
H20DOG
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff.georgalas
I see lots of stupid stuff done on bikes and by bikers, but I never wish anything bad to happen to them or their bikes. After reading this post I made a guess and when I looked up at the OP I guessed correctly that you were new to this forum. Take that for what it's worth.
I agree with you. We have all done stupid things in our life. We have all done dangerous things in our life.
To wish that something would happen to someone or something is childish.

You are correct, he is new and will learn that even though there are some hard core people on this forum, we do not want anything bad to happen to anyone or anything.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:01 AM
H20DOG
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by pepperoniPITA
Oh good friggin' grief! So...you're one of those morons who puts full faith in the 'title' given to peoples' numbers of posts and/or time since they became members? These people are completely brainless and have absolutely no right whatsoever to have opinions since they're 'newbies' to a friggin' forum!? If anyones stupid for showing a bias in such a fashion, you just won the booby prize.

To say that someone is new to the forum is not derogatory in any aspect. When you have been on the forum and have read many of the threads you will see a pattern. Most of the time we do not like what a person does, but we rarely wish that some kind of injury or damage fall upon this person. I believe that this is what jeff.georgalas was trying to express. So chill out.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:05 AM
RAWHIDE07
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 39,856 Likes on 13,480 Posts

I see this all the time:some fat lazy bastard pulls into a handicap space and sits there with the engine running while his lardass ol lady&kids go into the grocery to spend the food stamps.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:17 AM
Wecroft
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

In my past life I was a Captain in the Fire Department. I had a guy refuse to get out of the way while responding to a house fire (yep it was burning when we got there). Going through a residential area with a stop sign at every intersection, he'd stop at every sign then race to the next one to try and stay ahead of us. While working the fire scene this fu^k head came to the scene and asked who was in charge, and duh, that's me. He comenced to giving me a raft of **** about him having scuba bottles in his car and I was endangering his life. I told him that I had 12 compressed air bottles on board and his little game may very well have delayed their intended use.

I called a Cop over and explained the situation and he wrote a ticket for impeeding an emergency vehicle, for $250. He challanged the ticket in court (yep I showed up), and it then cost him $250 plus court cost.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:20 AM
RoadKingRon1
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Boo, I agree with you completely. And it's not just bikes, it's people in general, and I'm definitely not siding with "the lady" in your case, or "the guy and his wife in the situation above", but I can't say that I've never made a mistake or done anything foolish in my life. I've made a milliion of them. That being said, unless the poster had never made a mistake, wishing someone's bike to get run over was just BS to me.

New? He/She has been a member eight months longer than you....

Old 06-29-2009, 08:24 AM
harleyguy5571
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 88 Likes on 49 Posts

As far as what the guy was wearing, I could care less. Parking in the fire....what a a$$hole!!!

Old 06-29-2009, 08:25 AM
kccustom
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I see lots of stupid stuff done on bikes and by bikers, but I never wish anything bad to happen to them or their bikes. After reading this post I made a guess and when I looked up at the OP I guessed correctly that you were new to this forum. Take that for what it's worth.
You are newer than the OP,

Harlyriding77 Join Date: Aug 2008
jeff.georgalas Join Date: Apr 2009

Take that for what it's worth.

And ya it would be funny for some inconsiderate a-holes ride to get smashed by a fire truck.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:30 AM
BULLDOG88
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Gainesville GA

So, someone from a town who's only claim to fame is the one time chicken captial of the world wishes harm on someone.
There has never been and never will be an emergency in that town.
How pathetic. Getting a little bored waiting for the apple festival in Delonega?
Oktoberfest will be here soon enough and you can do the chicken dance in Helen.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:37 AM
Rick14221
Tourer

thats why I hate people

Quick Reply: I just laughed out loud