The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers Coffee House, Bullshit Accepted!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 08:58 AM
jandlcars
Extreme HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

8:59 an no one home yet

Old 04-15-2011, 11:19 AM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by krusty1
Ya know...what all this really ends up creatin'? The 'uber mole'.....bigger, faster, and eventually capable of chewin the padding right outta yer bike saddle. Fukn' moles never sleep. Like Hillary Clinton, they will not stop, until yer dead.
Traps with 6 spines to the back of the head/neck. Leave 'em where they die. Deters moles from using that run again, and fertilizes my yard at the same time. I've woods on 3 sides of the house, which gives them plenty of their own space. I leave them alone out there. BUT, if they start into the yard, they will die!! Death to the moles!! Bwaaahaaaahaaahaaa!!!

Old 04-15-2011, 12:27 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by scoteh
Traps with 6 spines to the back of the head/neck. Leave 'em where they die. Deters moles from using that run again, and fertilizes my yard at the same time. I've woods on 3 sides of the house, which gives them plenty of their own space. I leave them alone out there. BUT, if they start into the yard, they will die!! Death to the moles!! Bwaaahaaaahaaahaaa!!!

Got a 25lbs black cat that drops one on the porch about once a week and Krusty I think your on to something the old gal from down the street takes her gaggle of little yap yap dogs with the EBK eyes across the street when the cat is laying around out front he sure gets that " gonna whoop *** " look whenever he see those excuses for dogs , damn cat is twice their size .

Last edited by TwiZted Biker; 04-15-2011 at 12:31 PM.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:12 PM
MISFIT456
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Posers! And Mole Killers!! Wassup?
Eatin lunch and just got some of the srica hot sauce in my left eye........yikes!!!!!!!

Old 04-15-2011, 01:33 PM
krusty1
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Got a 25lbs black cat that drops one on the porch about once a week and Krusty I think your on to something the old gal from down the street takes her gaggle of little yap yap dogs with the EBK eyes across the street when the cat is laying around out front he sure gets that " gonna whoop *** " look whenever he see those excuses for dogs , damn cat is twice their size .
I gotta couple of big cats that live to *** with the chihuahuas....who are brave as hell when they're sitting behind their little fence. Kinda like little poser cat-killers. The real deals...the big cattle dogs out back....like the cats...as long they are their cats, much like the local HA like their little support clubs.

Old 04-15-2011, 01:55 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by krusty1
I gotta couple of big cats that live to *** with the chihuahuas....who are brave as hell when they're sitting behind their little fence. Kinda like little poser cat-killers. The real deals...the big cattle dogs out back....like the cats...as long they are their cats, much like the local HA like their little support clubs.

You know it's hilarious how that works with family animals , we've got 4 cats and the OL drags in this dwarf beagle / basset hound looking thing and the cat's didn't so much as look sideways at it same with the dog , Scooter turned out to be a decent addition . Let something outside the group come in and all hell breaks loose . The dog & the big cat are yard buddies the other 3 cats don't go outside . I've seen the cat & dog working a bush together a rat was trying to hide in and like you say it's all cool as long it's their buddies and there's hell to pay for outsiders cat or dog .

On a funny note 3 of the cats have never been out and a buddy left the screen door cracked a bit and the great escape was on , my OL would nail my ***** to the shed if they stayed out to long and I got loud about it . That dog which till this point I thought was totally worthless has sheep dog somewhere in his wood pile he went into full mode running the cats down one at a time back into the house all I had to do was open and shut the door as they streaked by . Damn dog ate steak that night .

Last edited by TwiZted Biker; 04-15-2011 at 02:03 PM.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:58 PM
MISFIT456
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds A lot like this forum!!!! ^^

Old 04-15-2011, 02:07 PM
hagger
Banned
Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts

My big cat is gone...My big dog is gone. All I got left is my little one eyed pirate dog & he is funny. Cracks me up daily.

Old 04-15-2011, 02:08 PM
hagger
Banned

Thought about gettin' another dog.

Old 04-15-2011, 02:13 PM
hagger
Banned

No moles around here I don't think. Just prairie dogs.

Quick Reply: Posers Coffee House, Bullshit Accepted!