The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers Coffee House, Bullshit Accepted!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 12:32 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by hagger
I figger you won't have the scoot with ya but if ya do and want to go for a ride, let me know.
If I make that trip it will be on the scoot. I'll certainly let you know!

Old 06-26-2009, 12:38 PM
scoteh
Club Member

Originally Posted by cchips
Hey UC! The operatin went well. They arleady took the pin out of the foot, removed the stitches on Monday, still bleeds just a little bit. No weight on it yet. I am jonesing to go riding, but cant with no weight bearing on my left foot for at least another three weeks.
Time passes too slow when you're on the mend. I had both feet worked on, but one at a time. Oct.-March was my down time. I'm sure glad now, though. My feet feel fantastic!!

Old 06-26-2009, 12:43 PM
scoteh
Club Member

Rode into St. Louis today. Was gonna ride on the riverfront past the Arch, but the Mississippi is still flooded and the Landing is closed. So, I rode through downtown and through their biggest park, Forest Park. I haven't seen that many self-absorbed and self-important idiots in a long time. It was great to get back down home to some regular idiots!

Old 06-26-2009, 02:06 PM
hagger
Banned
Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by scoteh
If I make that trip it will be on the scoot. I'll certainly let you know!
Cool! Gettin' the map out. C-67 through Sedallia is a nice ride but it turns dirt at Sprucewood. If you don't mind a little dirt we could do Nighthawk Hill down to the river, (compared to the big muddy it's a creek), then over to 285. If you do mind dirt, gotta look at the map. 105 is paved all the way and is a nice ride but it just goes from Sedallia to Monument. Decisions decisions. Will figure it out. Depends on how far you want to go and the dirt thing.

Old 06-26-2009, 02:12 PM
hagger
Banned
Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
hagger... you been high altitude too long bud!!! hehe!!!! I was up Mt Evans once... whew... could hardly breathe at the top of that sucker!!!
Wouldn't have it any other way buddy.

Old 06-26-2009, 05:34 PM
ranger56528
Extreme HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Evenin guys,at work still then going to The Elk Feed from here,a guy at work is haveing,maybe be on later tonight,its a hot and humid day here and I can see the T-Storms moving in,were going to get heavy rains and sever weather tonight,going to ride the Polaris Ranger over to the Feed hope the weather holds off till I get home.
Ucan it would really suc if ya had to get a 2010 heeheehee,hope you and the girlfriend I mean wife are doing well....
Later,
Over and out...

Old 06-26-2009, 09:16 PM
scoteh
Club Member

Cool! Gettin' the map out. C-67 through Sedallia is a nice ride but it turns dirt at Sprucewood. If you don't mind a little dirt we could do Nighthawk Hill down to the river, (compared to the big muddy it's a creek), then over to 285. If you do mind dirt, gotta look at the map. 105 is paved all the way and is a nice ride but it just goes from Sedallia to Monument. Decisions decisions. Will figure it out. Depends on how far you want to go and the dirt thing.
If I remember correctly, Nighthawk hill is one heck of a hill. The wife and I found ourselves on that route one day while we were out following our noses around.

Old 06-26-2009, 09:27 PM
scoteh
Club Member

Took a dirt road just outside Deckers last year that took us back over to just west of Florissant. That was a heck of a road. Knocked everything loose on my truck that could be knocked loose.
Stayed in the campground that is on that road many years ago (1977) and could never remember where that campground was. Ah ha moment when we went passed it.

Old 06-26-2009, 09:31 PM
ranger56528
Extreme HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Evening Folks...........................................I be here a lurkin...

Elk was great by the way.......

Old 06-26-2009, 09:43 PM
jandlcars
Extreme HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

honey i am home

Quick Reply: Posers Coffee House, Bullshit Accepted!