The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paris Hilton Nearly Mashed My Bike! WTF?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 10:32 AM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Angry Paris Hilton Nearly Mashed My Bike! WTF?

Well okay, not her, but some clueless little blonde thing who wants to be her. This past Saturday my husband and I rode out to this BBQ joint several towns over and on the way back, it's kinda hot, mid 80's, so I say I want to stop for ice cream at Brusters. So we pull in, both bikes in one parking space facing forward since there's a slight incline. I'm on the left and there is one more parking space open next to me. We leave the bikes and go get our ice cream and as we're sitting there eating it, along comes this young blonde chick driving a bright red VW Bug convertible with three of her friends and two little kids in it and of course, her cell phone up against her head!, and she JUST HAS to pull into that open sparking spot next to me, which is fine, except that she pulls into it crooked with one wheel over into my parking space, so really close to my bike.

So me and my husband are sitting there watching this potential disaster unfold by this mental giant as this bunch starts piling out of this car sitting pratically on top of my bike. Except for the two kids, all three are probably 17 at the max and all have cell phones either plugged into their ears or beeping at them; all wearing oversized sun glasses like Paris Hilton favors, swim suits under shorts or sun dresses, flip flops and pony tails, ***** hanging out - obviously all just out of the pool. Fortunately, the oldest of the bunch is on the passenger side and at least has the brain power to carefully open the car door and slide out without knocking the crap out of my bike.

My husband is just cracking up watching me watch them and my bike the whole time as I'm cussing under my breath just waiting for one of these kids to do something stupid to my bike. As I told him, I would hate to have to rip one of their ponytails out for doing something stupid to the bike.

Fortunately, they all lived as they finished their ice cream before we did and headed back to their car, closely followed by me, making very sure they again did not hit my bike trying to squeeze back into the car. The Paris Hilton Wannabe may have been clueless pulling in, but I made sure she wasn't clueless about pulling out of there. Grrrrrr!

Rant over!

Sorry, no boobie shots for the pervs.

Last edited by GeorgiaGirl; 04-28-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:35 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,315 Likes on 1,030 Posts

Awwww Man!!! I am disaapointed... bout the boobie shots!! haha!!! C'mon GG... lighten up, stupidity is everywhere and some reconize it before others!!! Ya wonder how some of them pass a drivers test too!!

Old 04-28-2009, 10:40 AM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator

See, I was headin' you guys off at the pass because I knew that as soon as I mentioned *****, you'd forget everything else and just say: WHERE????

Yeah, that little red VW was shiney and new but if what we saw was any indication of this chick's driving skills, it won't stay that way for long.

Old 04-28-2009, 10:42 AM
EZ48
Extreme HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 2 Posts

Hooray for boobies!

Old 04-28-2009, 10:42 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,315 Likes on 1,030 Posts

Originally Posted by GeorgiaGirl
See, I was headin' you guys off at the pass because I knew that as soon as I mentioned *****, you'd forget everything else and just say: WHERE????

Yeah, that little red VW was shiney and new but if what we saw was any indication of this chick's driving skills, it won't stay that way for long.
haha!!! Seen a few of them lately.... err.. uhh the shiny cars then trashed I am talkin bout now!!!

Old 04-28-2009, 11:14 AM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

No boobie shots, no catfight. What was the purpose of this post again?

Old 04-28-2009, 11:25 AM
Slaps
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DannyZ71
No boobie shots, no catfight. What was the purpose of this post again?
I was more thinking of "where is the shot of you eating that ice cream cone?"

Such a waste .

Old 04-28-2009, 11:30 AM
DSnoopy
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

At least she was in a Bug. Here in Colorado she would be in a damn Tahoe or Hummer and be running people over while she twitters about her facebook on her old myspace page.

Tools.

Old 04-28-2009, 11:32 AM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator

Originally Posted by Slaps
I was more thinking of "where is the shot of you eating that ice cream cone?"

Such a waste .

Old 04-28-2009, 11:40 AM
Cosmic Razorback
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 18,262 Likes on 7,396 Posts

Hey I like Paris Hilton, she makes me look REAL smart!

I bet if the little ***** had hit your bike they would have taken pictures emailed them to friends and had them on the internet before you could get over there and wipe the smile off their face.

Glad to hear you did not have anything other than emotional damage to deal with!

Ride safe

Quick Reply: Paris Hilton Nearly Mashed My Bike! WTF?