The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pirate Hunters : USN.......WTF

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 10:17 PM
raporte
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pirate Hunters : USN.......WTF

Spike TV is gonna team up with Navy to produce the new reality show. What next.....what ya think??

Old 04-13-2009, 10:19 PM
yelowdog
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ill watch that

Old 04-13-2009, 10:20 PM
Pablo22
Road Warrior
Received 49 Likes on 24 Posts

Why Not? Heard the Octo-B!tch is gettin her own show. Might as well let our underpaid Military make a few extra bucks!

Old 04-14-2009, 01:54 AM
*NIGHT TRAIN*
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This one might not be as bad as some, but personally I'm about up to my eyeballs in reality shows...in 1968 Andy Warhol said "In the future everyone will be famous for 15 minutes."

A few years afterwards he updated that to "In 15 minutes everyone will be famous."

Either way, I'm pretty sick of tv networks foisting this stuff off on the viewing public because it's cheap to produce, and there's no shortage of people willing to do anything for their 15 minutes. Again, this one might not be as asinine as some, but I'm still sick to death of the genre.

Old 04-14-2009, 06:54 AM
Bluzmn59
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by *NIGHT TRAIN*
This one might not be as bad as some, but personally I'm about up to my eyeballs in reality shows...in 1968 Andy Warhol said "In the future everyone will be famous for 15 minutes."

A few years afterwards he updated that to "In 15 minutes everyone will be famous."

Either way, I'm pretty sick of tv networks foisting this stuff off on the viewing public because it's cheap to produce, and there's no shortage of people willing to do anything for their 15 minutes. Again, this one might not be as asinine as some, but I'm still sick to death of the genre.
Co-fkn-sign! There are a few new shows coming out with some creativity and effort put into them, but I refuse to watch most "reality" TV, with the exception of "Cops."

Old 04-14-2009, 07:04 AM
TequilaJohn
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by *NIGHT TRAIN*

No chit! And, it seems as the rudeness level rises, so does the popularity...if'n some of those jerkoffs talked to me like they do on some of those shows...they'd prolly find themselves on their *****. 'Course, I'm all for the Navy bein as rude as possible to the pirates...and, far as I'm concerned, they can do that without speakin a word.

Old 04-14-2009, 07:14 AM
Ratster
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bluzmn59
Co-fkn-sign! There are a few new shows coming out with some creativity and effort put into them, but I refuse to watch most "reality" TV, with the exception of "Cops."
I agree 100%. Besides, there is nothing "real" about reality shows, with exception to the fore mentioned.

Old 04-14-2009, 08:06 AM
carlgrover
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,267 Likes on 1,311 Posts

I hate reality shows. When I turn on the tv, the last thing I want is reality. Stupid made up drama. Bunch of teenagers sitting around in their pajamas crying. Thank God for old movies. If it weren't for the Duke, Errol Flynn, or Edward G Robinson I think I would lose my mind. I can't wait for this fad to be over.

Old 04-14-2009, 05:58 PM
duoglider
Road Warrior
Received 300 Likes on 181 Posts

Helluva shot though...for 3 snipers to hit 3 head shots simultaneously from ship to boat on the high seas. I wonder how much they practiced that in sniper school? And I'd love to know what weapons and scopes they used.

Old 04-14-2009, 06:03 PM
NavyPT
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Reality lies in the eyes of the beholder. Reality has sunk in with those 3 Somalian idiots who got a does of honest to goodness SEAL marksmanship. Now that is reality that would be worth watching.

Quick Reply: Pirate Hunters : USN.......WTF