The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How should I shave?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 11:48 PM
kabluie
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, first of all, use a blade to shave. I like the Gilette five blade variety. Use light pressure because your scalp is not use to the blade. Also, be prepared for culture shock because your scalp is going to be REALLY white for the first 30 days.

On a more serious note, cut your hair any way that you are confortable with. I cut my hair short only because I can't find a hair dresser that will make a fuss over me. I use a $15 trimmer from Wally's World.

The trouble with shaving your head is that you have to shave it every day in order for the five o'clock shadow not to show. That gets to be a PIA. I started using a electric shaver and that got to be a PIA too. Now I merely run the clippers with the shortest applicator over it twice a month and let it go at that.

"Ride Free." Isn't that what the sales slogan says. you ought to try it out. Don't worry about what others think about your doo, or which leather jacket you're wearing. Ride Free.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:06 AM
budnlucy
Tourer

What difference dose it make how you have your hair. Don't think nobody really cares. Do what you want to do and go on with it. Why ask us.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:16 AM
travroc
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by budnlucy
What difference dose it make how you have your hair. Don't think nobody really cares. Do what you want to do and go on with it. Why ask us.
cuz he wants to look like a "hardcore rider"

Originally Posted by lnewlf
I've noticed that most of the hardcore riders I see now are shaved bald...

Old 03-03-2009, 12:22 AM
budnlucy
Tourer

Oh, I see, musta misunderstood him.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:23 AM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

ROFLMAO (in advance). Can't wait to see where this thread takes us.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:36 AM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 86 Likes on 55 Posts

I've never seen one of these "hardcore riders" with a shaved head. All the "hardcore riders" on this forum wear full face helmets it seems.

Tell us again why you typed Harley with a lower case h. Yet you capitalized Starbucks. We know what you are, troll...and what your preference is.

Take your rice hummer and get out of here.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:40 AM
pr_capone
Tourer

Originally Posted by kabluie
Well, first of all, use a blade to shave. I like the Gilette five blade variety. Use light pressure because your scalp is not use to the blade. Also, be prepared for culture shock because your scalp is going to be REALLY white for the first 30 days.

On a more serious note, cut your hair any way that you are confortable with. I cut my hair short only because I can't find a hair dresser that will make a fuss over me. I use a $15 trimmer from Wally's World.

The trouble with shaving your head is that you have to shave it every day in order for the five o'clock shadow not to show. That gets to be a PIA. I started using a electric shaver and that got to be a PIA too. Now I merely run the clippers with the shortest applicator over it twice a month and let it go at that.

"Ride Free." Isn't that what the sales slogan says. you ought to try it out. Don't worry about what others think about your doo, or which leather jacket you're wearing. Ride Free.
WTF?

F***ing fashion tips?

Attached Thumbnails How should I shave?-bumflipoff.jpg  
Old 03-03-2009, 02:29 AM
DMJFatboy
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't post or reply very often but some of the posts on here kill me. Are we motorcyclists/bikers or are we a fashion forum. Who gives a ****, just enjoy the ride.

Old 03-03-2009, 06:35 AM
DaltonHD
Cruiser

Don't risk cutting yourself shaving..Try a nice pink scrunchy and some lip gloss.

Old 03-03-2009, 06:44 AM
SC-Longhair
Club Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Having properly used the term "barista", I suggest put down the razor and step away from sink.

Quick Reply: How should I shave?