The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The "Biker" Treatment ... Retaliation Fun

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 04:35 AM
doc_cj
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default The "Biker" Treatment ... Retaliation Fun

deleted

Last edited by doc_cj; 02-22-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 02-22-2009, 04:45 AM
7/11 The Crapshooter
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

No I haven't but then again, any salesman that qualifies a customer based on looks, clothes or what they are riding/driving is an idiot. Then again, anyone that would spend $1,800 on a suit to go before the 10th Circus isn't far behind....

Old 02-22-2009, 04:46 AM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

Can't say that I have or remember.I am not surprized since so many people judge a book by it's cover.In a word! IGNORANCE!!!

Old 02-22-2009, 05:01 AM
dbleagle
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Can't say I'm impressed either way...

Could of swore I've seen that scene in a movie once... but it was about Ferrari I think...

Charlie D.

Old 02-22-2009, 05:11 AM
hardluk1
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am not in your pay scale group but i am retired at 53 ,do to medical problems but do have money invested and can aford what i want and typicaly pay cash. Thanks to many 80 hour weeks when younger. Don't even own a suit and run around in a tshirt and jeans mostly ,if that don't get me in i don't need to be there. Last truck a bought i got somewhat the same bs ride'n by on my old bike and got there best deal with much crap. Made a deal at Park chevorlet over the phone road over bought my truck and went back to the first dealer . Oh i saved 3000 dollars over the local bs 89 dollar over factory invoice ***. Drove in got the manager to told him what he and his ******** sales man screwed up on and showed them the contract that they said i could not have bought the truck for and the salesman then got pissed with the manager about there invoice prices. That should have cost them 3000 plus the hold back,maybe 1500 so i felt good over that. I am a longhair bearded fat *** that just don't care at this point of life to deal with bs from people and have worked hard to not owe a dime for anything or take any more crap in life. I could finally own a vette but I would now reather build a older chevy truck that is just a nice old solid truck and put a late model ls4 and 5 speed with new suspention.But still not look it. I Grew up building homes in sw fl ,mainly 2nd or 3rd homes for corpate america type and learned 20years ago that there is a major difference between those that have grown into money and those that made it. Easy money for the most part makes a**holes out of people and hard made money make tuff and fair people that treat most all the same. AND most saleman suck

Last edited by hardluk1; 02-22-2009 at 05:14 AM.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:26 AM
Curt J
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That is the most full of ****, egocentric, *** hole story I have read on this forum in 2 years. You brag unabashed about all the **** you have. I think you are just an insecure poser who's full of ****!!!

Last edited by Curt J; 02-22-2009 at 05:51 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-22-2009, 06:47 AM
SleeplessinVegas
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You sure showed him.

Old 02-22-2009, 06:47 AM
JSU77
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love messing with car salesmen.

Old 02-22-2009, 06:58 AM
Deepsouth251
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used to sell farm equipment. Ford tractors, backhoes, and such. The one thing I never did was assume the status of the buyer. I've seen to many buyers, sweaty and dirty from head to toe pull $50,000 cash out of their bib overhauls to pay for the purchase.

Old 02-22-2009, 07:23 AM
captjon37
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow, and a big so what to you sir. You play a tuff guy on the weekends and get insulted by a turd at a dealer. So what. Try being 6'2" 290 covered knuckles to shoulders with tatts and wearing jeans,steel toe boots,t shirts, and head rags or hats everyday of your life. I never complain about the extra attention or the fearful eyes or even the condescending stares i get every hour of every day. Hell, i even made it worse with the tattoos but this is the life i wanted and i read your little man story i almost $hit myself laughing. Don't get me wrong, i love my life. I am not rich but i make a good living and never divulge my income or status outside of saying i am a tug boat Captain. Maybe i am just immune to that sort of thing and think it's is funny as hell when it happens to someone who is use to being protected by others but i say if you don't want to be treated like a tuff guy then maybe you should keep that zoot suit on all the time.

Quick Reply: The "Biker" Treatment ... Retaliation Fun