The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The "Biker" Treatment ... Retaliation Fun

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 10:15 AM
tallboy56
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can feel the heat coming from my screen...got to get away.....

Old 02-22-2009, 10:18 AM
atrain68
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I think I am going to vomit.

Old 02-22-2009, 10:19 AM
bagga
Elite HDF Member
Received 603 Likes on 352 Posts

doc cj, so what you have lots of stuff,nobody cares, i don't have time to fu ck around like that.

Old 02-22-2009, 10:43 AM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I am misjudged all the time over my jeans, t-shirts, boots. My accent and being from the south. Put me on my bike and people in the past just stared. Now they are curious since all of the biker build off crap on TV. Discrimination was fairly common against bikers in the old days but now days I don't see it as much. I was probably discriminated more against when I was younger because of my long hair. I can remember being ignored in many businesses when I was younger and I even had a boss call on one place that wouldn't wait on me when I was on a parts run. They routinely ignored me and waited on the other customers first and always kept me from getting the parts back to the shop when I should have been there at least 15 to 30 minutes once or twice a week. Boss had to watch that himself. The pay back to this discrimination is that all of them CSers is now dead of old age. Everybody gets payed back sooner or later.

Old 02-22-2009, 10:43 AM
trip20
Elite HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

doc_cj... you just completely ignored the wisdom in your sig line:

Old 02-22-2009, 10:45 AM
SeniorChief56
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Coast Guard
Received 17,542 Likes on 5,081 Posts

hmmmmmmm... ya start a bull**** thread, people call you on the bull**** thread and you have yet to respond. and you claim to have lawyer blood in you....I'm sure you know how most feel about lawyers. Aren't most lawyers scum?

Old 02-22-2009, 10:47 AM
cowboy1
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dbleagle
Can't say I'm impressed either way...

Could of swore I've seen that scene in a movie once... but it was about Ferrari I think...

Charlie D.
I think it was. Anyway the thread title could have been "I got a new Vette" and it owuld have been easier to read...if it's true you should have asked for the manager bought the vette there and told him the prerequisite to the sale was that the lil ***** gets no commission...

Old 02-22-2009, 10:48 AM
pottsy
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmmm. I have experienced similar things, I would bet pretty much everyone has at some point, whether they realize it or not. However, if I don't get service or get treated rudely somewhere, I just don't go back. Complete waste of my time, to go back and attempt to "prove a point". Honestly, your behavior was just as immature and ignorant as the salesman, if not more so.

And to the tug boat captains, I want to drive a tug boat. I have no idea why, it just looks like it would be fun to do once.

Old 02-22-2009, 10:51 AM
Big Pig
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I call BS on this whole story! This SOB is a made up story in Doc's mind is the only place this happened....well and in the movies..LMAO

And as a side note, Corvettes aren't even expensive cars anymore unless you get the new ZR1 that they will only make a couple thousand of. I mean crap a Brand New 2009 Vette Coup sticker is only $45K-$50K and the Super fast Z06 is only $65K-$70K....hell Caddy Escalades and Linclon Navigators are $70K now and a GMC Denalli is $55K and every gangsta rapper and wanna be mob dude on the corner drives one of those. Hell, even Chevy ZR1 4WD pickup trucks cost more than a Corvette Coup does. I know a guy that works for the City Dump and drives a 2008 Vette that he bought brand new, so what.

And don't forget Doc, as long as there are Lawyers in the world, that means theres always someone lower on the food chain than Used Car Salesmen....LMAO

Last edited by Big Pig; 02-22-2009 at 10:53 AM.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:57 AM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

"what we have here gentlemen,, is a failure to...reconise a panty waste,weekend warrior,POSER!!"

C.H Luke!

Quick Reply: The "Biker" Treatment ... Retaliation Fun