The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The "Biker" Treatment ... Retaliation Fun

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 07:51 AM
Toypuller
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 5,269 Likes on 1,582 Posts

He was able to make you go home, change clothes and come back 3 times. One while test driving an identical car.

Yep, you sure showed him.

Old 02-22-2009, 08:05 AM
IndyClassic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Toypuller
He was able to make you go home, change clothes and come back 3 times. One while test driving an identical car.

Yep, you sure showed him.
Don't forget the wife had to dress down and get involved in the retaliation also.

doc........you have spent part of your career arguing for a living so I can see where you wanted to "win" this one. But what if the little **** of a salesman had been burnt recently by letting someone he thought shouldn't take a test ride and he was trying to not repeat the mistake? Maybe he is just one of millions of people that are jerks?

Just not worth the time and effort in my life.

Old 02-22-2009, 08:05 AM
Curt J
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Captjon, I'm a tow boat cap as well. Don't run a big tug but a small on the water commercial assistance boat. I love it. Glad to see other watermen on the forum.
My best to you,
CJ

Old 02-22-2009, 08:06 AM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by doc_cj
Anyway ... anyone else ever get treated crappy because you're on a bike ... but more importantly you got a bit of sweet revenge later.

No. But I got treated pretty crappy at an H-D dealership one day when I showed up in my PD uniform. No way a cop could possibly afford a Harley.

Old 02-22-2009, 08:12 AM
Curt J
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Doc, it appears as if your self-glorification is about to end in disaster.

Old 02-22-2009, 08:17 AM
DamifIknow
Road Warrior
Received 58 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by Curt J
That is the most full of ****, egocentric, *** hole story I have read on this forum in 2 years. You brag unabashed about all the **** you have. I think you are just an insecure poser who's full of ****!!!
I agree, it sounds like a story your grandfather tells you when you are a child to help you grow up..I think it sound alot like the story of the farmer who went into a bank for change for a dollar to make a phone call and when they wouldnt give it to him because he had no ID to prove he had an account there, the next day he withdrew a million dollars from his savings account at the same bank.

Old 02-22-2009, 08:23 AM
piggy
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

gotta love the diff slant each takes on this STORY< Understanding male ego as i do, and when i was younger, a limp wristed salesmen in a clothing store, looked me up and down in my harley gear, saying, Those sweaters are $25o each,( yeah i know the danger of ego) i said OH is that all, i'll take two. And i did. PROVES nothing, except im out $5oo, the the limp wristed saleman, cared LESS. WE learn as we get older, Hopefully.

Old 02-22-2009, 08:31 AM
aggro_jo
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

fake story

NOBODY is stupid enough to buy a piece of $hit corvette.

Old 02-22-2009, 08:40 AM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Last time I did a road trip like that, they still had sinks in gas stations. And if ya ever spent any time in a uniform, ya know how to 'shower' in a sink, or a helmet. I cheat like H*LL now, I pay the $4, and take a hot shower at the truck stops. Then enjoy eggs, steak, hash browns and wheat toast.

Glad ya stuck it to 'im, and then broke it off. That'll show that snooty li'l RUB, the bastud.
BUT I ain't never had a lawyer treat me 'that' way cause I looked like a biker, NO SIR, that ain't never happenend. Let me guess, Humility 101 is NOT one of the courses you teach at kolledge.

Sometimes, rarely, and occassionally, some things are left better, unsaid. I'll unsaid, here. Some should follow.

"Maybe you have NO IDEA who you are talking to."
"Maybe I DON'T give a rat's azz, who I'm talking to."

QWIK, can you pick out the 2 lawyers in this pic????? How 'bout the 5 preachers??? The several convicted felons? The ex 1%ers?? How 'bout the guys with enough cash to buy a SE CVO Ultra??

Last edited by Da Gumpmeister; 02-22-2009 at 08:43 AM.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:45 AM
Highway Star
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well that was a complete waste of my time reading.

Quick Reply: The "Biker" Treatment ... Retaliation Fun