The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aren't we all just posers really?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009 | 09:52 AM
hotrodsandharleys73
Road Master

I AM A POSER! today I am posing as a body shop estimator, last night I posed as a carpenter at home, Sat night I posed as a drunk guy at a bar and Fri night I posed as a poker player who stayed up way too late. I didn't wear my chaps for any of this so I guess I am safe from ridicule so far

Old 01-13-2009 | 10:19 AM
azharleyrider86401
Cruiser

You don't have to be "hard" to enjoy the ride. I have been riding motorcycles since I could walk! I just got tired of folding in half while riding a sport bike. I must say though I had to ride a "non-harley" street bike and would not trade mine for the world. Half the joy of motorcycles is just having fun!!!

Old 01-13-2009 | 10:20 AM
Rhonda
|
Road Warrior

Great replies everyone!!!

Today I'm posin' as a woman sitting around being lazy....still in her PJs trying to recover from working the last 6 out of 7 days. Gosh....this posin' stuff feels soooo good.....

Old 01-13-2009 | 10:23 AM
Rhonda
|
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by PastorTom
We posed with this old guy inna big hat once..
Wow, Charlie Daniels is so cool!! I went to see him in concert back in the 80s and he's still great. How did you meet him?

Old 01-13-2009 | 10:24 AM
BIK88CHK
Banned

Rhonda: Somehow I get the feeling that to be a real biker - not a poser - is to grow a beard and mustache. Maybe braid the beard once it gets long enough. Couple tattoos and some chest hair and you will be set. I am working on it. Hard - since I am a woman and you are a beautiful lady - but we need to work on that. Then we will be REAL BIKERS.

Kidding - Kidding - Kidding - We are all bikers. Period. Even the ones that get Periods.

Old 01-13-2009 | 10:25 AM
ranger56528
Extreme HDF Member

Lets see.jeans on,black t-shirt on(indy shop logo),Primos huntin hooded pull over on,Mathews bow huntin hat on,chain drive wallet on,air walk walkin shoes on....I guess Iam posin as something...O ya Me.....

Old 01-13-2009 | 10:38 AM
Rhonda
|
Road Warrior

[quote=BIK88CHK;4376507]Rhonda: Somehow I get the feeling that to be a real biker - not a poser - is to grow a beard and mustache. Maybe braid the beard once it gets long enough. Couple tattoos and some chest hair and you will be set. I am working on it. Hard - since I am a woman and you are a beautiful lady - but we need to work on that. Then we will be REAL BIKERS.

Kidding - Kidding - Kidding - We are all bikers. Period. Even the ones that get Periods. [/quote
Hahahaha!!! I just love it!! I really gotta meet you one day. You're a cool lady.

Old 01-13-2009 | 10:44 AM
PastorTom
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Wow, Charlie Daniels is so cool!! I went to see him in concert back in the 80s and he's still great. How did you meet him?
He's a friend of a Very good friend of mine..Jimmy (My friend) was playing the undercard at one of Charlie's shows.. so he took us back and introduced us..

Old 01-13-2009 | 10:49 AM
Rhonda
|
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by PastorTom
He's a friend of a Very good friend of mine..Jimmy (My friend) was playing the undercard at one of Charlie's shows.. so he took us back and introduced us..
Very cool!

Old 01-13-2009 | 10:51 AM
Rhonda
|
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by krwould
Thought I would get the rigid ready for winter ridin!!!

I don't know....you kinda look like the real deal to me!

Quick Reply: Aren't we all just posers really?