The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is The True "MC" Biker Gone Forever?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 03:39 PM
MagDump
Banned Idiot Asshole
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes and his name was Jethro Pettigrew. Rest in peace brother.

Old 07-25-2014, 03:44 PM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Sling Blade NSAA
Ahh, all is well in the MC world.

Most of the old hype was from Law Enforcement, Media, and Hollywood.

I remember cops saying we had 12 gauge zipguns in our apehangers to shoot them when they pulled us over- never ever saw one handlebar with a shotgun built into it in over 40 years.

Shame, I could see a good market for that until someone shot their own gas tank.

Old 07-26-2014, 09:11 AM
Quadancer
Elite HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts

...Or the guy riding next to him...

Old 07-26-2014, 04:41 PM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Quadancer
Natural selection at work.

Old 07-27-2014, 01:54 AM
Sling Blade 14
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,791 Likes on 932 Posts

Originally Posted by Pondskipper
Shame, I could see a good market for that until someone shot their own gas tank.
Originally Posted by Quadancer
Originally Posted by Pondskipper
Natural selection at work.

IF it was any sort of reality not dreamt up by a task force moron.

Old 07-27-2014, 12:57 PM
baka1969
Extreme HDF Member

Received 705 Likes on 467 Posts

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, the hero worshiping that some members of this forum have for patch holders is always amusing and good for a hearty laugh.

Attention: I have zero problem with anyone in an MC. I just don't believe they have the mythical status some give them. I also don't feel they are deserving of any kind of instant respect just because they wear a patch. They're just regular dudes like any other regular dude. Some good. Some bad. Some both.

Old 07-28-2014, 10:24 PM
superman70
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Yep they all have a web site. Best way to find d them is to make your own patch. Then you can be the last real Mc biker.I have a bike and I ride. Therefore I am a biker. **** on being defined by anyone s standard.

Old 07-30-2014, 08:23 AM
truckerdave
senior experienced all-knowing leader of the unwise
Received 347 Likes on 177 Posts

That "12 guage handlebar" is quite the joke. I figure there must have been one guy years ago with way too much time on his hands and some good drugs that rigged one up. Then the rest of the guys made him ride 500 feet back behind the pack for fear of getting shot by accident.

Originally Posted by baka1969
I've said it before and I'll keep saying it, the hero worshiping that some members of this forum have for patch holders is always amusing and good for a hearty laugh.

Attention: I have zero problem with anyone in an MC. I just don't believe they have the mythical status some give them. I also don't feel they are deserving of any kind of instant respect just because they wear a patch. They're just regular dudes like any other regular dude. Some good. Some bad. Some both.
Aw c'mon man. I read a news article that said after years of harassement by law enforcement and negative media reporting i had become a "folk hero", you know kind of like Tom Joad or Jesse James. So now i act accordingly and let tourists take my picture posing with thier little children by my "hog". Why just the other day i had a photo request from a guy and his family from Portugal. Bet he is still showing that photo and telling how he encountered a real American outlaw biker and lived to tell about it.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 08-26-2014 at 12:34 AM.
Old 07-30-2014, 09:06 AM
472viper
Road Warrior
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

"Some members I've talked to say that they go everyday without breaking the law, ever. They tell me they hold down full time jobs and support families without ever breaking the law for the club".

....and 99% of guys setting in prison say they are innocent and wouldn't harm a flea.

What do you expect them to tell you ? Do you think they are going to open up in detail about any criminal activity they may be into ?

Old 07-30-2014, 06:55 PM
goose136
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yes they are out there!! I sat at sharks in Daytona and talked to old feller had to walk with two canes and he had his colors on talked for couple of hours bar was full of outlaws and only thing old dude said was if you show then respect they will show it back.i started feeling bad so went out for air outback and I puked couple times they offered to go get me some water and of course they were giving me hell but just in fun!!and they do have fun where ever they are at.

Quick Reply: Is The True "MC" Biker Gone Forever?