The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ATF Guy gets his Reward SoA

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 07:29 AM
CSA
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Roadjunkie1
What is "SAMCRO" ?
Short for Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original.

Old 10-25-2008, 08:25 AM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by FolsomPrisonBlues
It was SARCASM! I find it funny how in some movies and on TV, the Police are the bad guys and the villians are the heroes.

And say what you want about "jack booted thugs" and "corruption", when someone is breaking into your house, or molests your daughter, or kidnaps your dog, who do you call, the Sons of Anarchy? I enjoy the show, I just find it ironic how the cops are bad guys and the arms-dealing, murdering gang members are the good guys...
Folsom I do not think that they are trying to paint SAMCROW as good guys, They are just showing it from their side, if the show was called Charming in Blue or something they would be portrayed as the bad guys. The point the are trying to make is that even bad guys have some good in them. and vise-versa.

Old 10-25-2008, 08:59 AM
FolsomPrisonBlues
Road Master
Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Just Dave
Folsom I do not think that they are trying to paint SAMCROW as good guys, They are just showing it from their side, if the show was called Charming in Blue or something they would be portrayed as the bad guys. The point the are trying to make is that even bad guys have some good in them. and vise-versa.
Hey Dave, I beg to differ. Let's look at a couple things: Jax has a baby and is now having second thoughts. Bobby is fun loving Elvis impersonator. Half-sack is a love struck Prospect. Now on the flip-side the male DEA Agent is a creepy stalker, the female DEA Agent is a bitch. Hale, the deputy, is an a$$hole. The black deputy and the sheriff are on the take.

As I said, I like the show, but come on, like the Sopranos, the criminals are the heroes and the cops are the villians. Let me ask you, are you rooting for SOA to get busted? Do you want to see them all end up in jail and get their comeuppance, they do sell guns after all, including some that were used in killing a cop? Or do you want to see Hale get his **** kicked by Jax? Or the female DEA agent get run out of town?

Old 10-25-2008, 12:32 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 5 Posts

Didn't really think when I started this thread it would be taken quite this seriously. Guys, it's a TV show. You've got the clicker. If you don't like what you see, change channels. It's cheap entertainment, and I get to see a bike once in a while. I think we're taking this just a little too personal, and way too serious. Lighten up, winter's coming, the snowmobiles got get tuned, and we gotta get there and ride once again.....Oh, and btw, the ATF guy, well he definitely had it coming..... No one can disagree with that one!!

Old 10-25-2008, 12:49 PM
gunner11
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I quit watching it, and American Thunder. I'm so tired of seeing the Harley product development show. If it weren't for MS and her t-shirts I would quit it too.

Old 10-25-2008, 02:29 PM
CSA
Road Master

Originally Posted by bigskyhd
Didn't really think when I started this thread it would be taken quite this seriously. Guys, it's a TV show. You've got the clicker. If you don't like what you see, change channels. It's cheap entertainment, and I get to see a bike once in a while. I think we're taking this just a little too personal, and way too serious. Lighten up, winter's coming, the snowmobiles got get tuned, and we gotta get there and ride once again.....Oh, and btw, the ATF guy, well he definitely had it coming..... No one can disagree with that one!!
It's a great thread Big Sky!

Old 10-25-2008, 02:52 PM
*NIGHT TRAIN*
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FolsomPrisonBlues
when someone is breaking into your house, or MOLESTS YOUR DAUGHTER, or kidnaps your dog, who do you call, the Sons of Anarchy?
As I recall, when the clown from the circus raped the underage girl, the SOA cut off his nuts and mailed them to her father, and let the clown bleed out...yeah, I'm onboard for some more of that kind of "justice"...just sayin...

Old 10-26-2008, 07:02 AM
Big P
Cruiser

Yeah a little more old school justice might just help around here.I cant believe they portrayed the carnies in a bad light there not all delinquents drunks and perverts.....oh yeah.lol

Old 10-26-2008, 07:12 AM
SleeplessinVegas
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Doctor must have been real horney to lay there getting plugged as her ex lover laid dead in the corner.

Last edited by SleeplessinVegas; 10-26-2008 at 09:09 AM.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:44 AM
Roadjunkie1
Banned

Originally Posted by Roadjunkie1
What is "SAMCRO" ?

What? No one knows?

What is "SAMCRO" anyway?

Quick Reply: ATF Guy gets his Reward SoA