The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ATF Guy gets his Reward SoA

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 10:27 AM
Bluzmn59
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BobbyD
Not a bad episode Wednesday night. Just a little odd when Jacks was banging the Doc and the ATF guy was laying on the floor with his brains all over the place. Not on my top ten list of things to have in the room during sex.''
I had that same thought. I did not like it at first, missed a couple of episodes and then caught it again when there was nothing else on. Now, I watch it if I am in front of the tube. It is entertaining, but not appointment television.

Old 10-24-2008, 10:49 AM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by brenn
You're not the only one, I also tivo SoA and American Thunder. I occasionally watch American Chopper, but it's too much family crap and not enough building to keep me interested. Never seen Chpper Challenege Buildoff, what channel is it on?

However, to be "cool" with the net.bikers (TM) you're supposed to say you've never seen the show.
The CHopper Challenge was on the CMT channel. Had about 5-6 versions. Pretty good....

Old 10-24-2008, 10:58 AM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I tivo soa also its actually not that bad. Alittle far fetched but hey thats hollywood

Old 10-24-2008, 11:05 AM
overhead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BobbyD
Not a bad episode Wednesday night. Just a little odd when Jacks was banging the Doc and the ATF guy was laying on the floor with his brains all over the place. Not on my top ten list of things to have in the room during sex.''
Oh come on, you have never felt like there was a dead person in the room with you while you were having sex? Maybe it is just me

I thought the scene was very funny. MY GF was watching and had not seen much of the show, but she said that was one of funniest/best scenes she has ever watched. Because of the walking over and shooting the guy in the head, not the sex with the head innards all over the floor.

Old 10-24-2008, 12:25 PM
skullhead
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Bring back Bay Watch with the slow motion beach runs!!!

Mitch would own all their punk asses!

Old 10-24-2008, 01:16 PM
loudguy_w_louderpipe
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I find the show Cheezy myself.
I think most of the bikes look like crap.

The acting is so .. soo.. well.... TERRIBLE.
There is no emotion & it is like they are reading from a teleprompter like the news anchors.

Not to mention there are very few HOT women on the show. Peg bundy just doesn't do it for me, neither does that goth "pop tart".

I wanna see some hot tang with leather vests riding or atleast show the guys visiting a strip club!!!

I think I am done watching the show.
The ATF agent was Dutch on "The Shield".
The Shield rocks - too bad it is the last season.... maybe Mackey will take on SOA?

Old 10-24-2008, 01:20 PM
FatTony
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 153 Likes on 120 Posts

You may not want to put spoilers in the thread title.

Old 10-24-2008, 01:37 PM
Jimbo60
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

It's better than just about anything else on the tube right now. Except maybe, "My Name is Earl". LOL.

Yep it's a serial show (soap opera) and meant to appeal to as many people as possible (i.e. non-bikers), so it is what it is - entertainment.

BTW - Jax had to kill the ATF guy - SAMCRO will dispose of the body and the Doc will have to take care of the IRA guy. Gotta keep the plot movin'

I betcha' that Jax and the Doc get together and eventually challenge Clay and Gemma for the club.

'course might be that I spend too much time watchin' this chit

................ Jim

Old 10-24-2008, 01:58 PM
karz10
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

It may not be a documentary, but what is these days? It's more of a documentary than anything Michael Moore has put out recently...

I watch it w/out commercials and ffwd through some scenes that are lamer than others. I like picking out poor production things, like when peggy bundy smacked that girl upside the head w/ the skateboard (you don't see that everyday, which is nice) and afterward she was sitting on the curb, the kid wallking behind her was kind of stutter stepping, like he was trying to hit his cue, and despite the fact the 'sun' was allegedly behind the shot, her face was lit up like she had one of those suntan reflectors on her face, and everyone in the scene was casting multiple shadows, kind of hard to do in bright early afternoon sun, but easy to do in a studio or production set.

Old 10-24-2008, 02:00 PM
Darkstar
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So does Jax get some special patch for killing a Fed and having sex with the Fed's ex girlfriend in front of his dead body?

Quick Reply: ATF Guy gets his Reward SoA