The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ATF Guy gets his Reward SoA

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 05:50 AM
sporty2003
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i like the show and most of the other . american chopper i gave up on it a long time ago rumor has it they build junk bike's.except the one's for big company's the rest i heard that it wasn't safe to take down the street. and some how i can belive it.they like a hammer to much. but the rest even if they are reruns still better all the other crap.i cant belive all those station's you get today and nothing.

Old 10-24-2008, 05:58 AM
mopardave
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by bigskyhd
So the ATF guy gets his, and the saga continues just like we all knew it had to. Why am I watching this? Just to see a bike occasionally? Why are you watching it? Or am I the only out here that TIVO's it so I've got it at my disposal like American Thunder, and yes, Chopper Challenge buildoff, and the Tuetals? Geez, am I a junkie too?

I don't watch much tv any more. None of those shows interest me much. I'm guessing on the show you speak of....that new one? The other shows are just ads disguised as entertainment. If I didn't have a wife and kid, I probably would save a bunch of cash every month on a lack of satellite bill.

Old 10-24-2008, 06:29 AM
verko
Cruiser

Originally Posted by aviator
I watch it..... it's better than all the "reality TV". anyone that thinks it's a documentary of a motorycle gang is smoking something...... it's just Hollywood.

Its a show 'posing" as a documentary.

Old 10-24-2008, 06:55 AM
BobbyD
Road Warrior

Not a bad episode Wednesday night. Just a little odd when Jacks was banging the Doc and the ATF guy was laying on the floor with his brains all over the place. Not on my top ten list of things to have in the room during sex.''

Old 10-24-2008, 07:19 AM
Mathews2
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I watch SOA and really like it. and American thunder reruns and all. Don't watch American chopper

Old 10-24-2008, 07:42 AM
tmitchellof PG
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I also lost interest and stopped watching SOA after the first couple of shows.
I watched an episode of American Chopper, for the first time in quite a while. It was the one where they are building their first production bike. The first half was pretty interesting. They were actually spending the whole time building a bike. Then somewhere beyond the half way point the father and the sons started their ranting at each other. That was enough of the show for me.
Tom

Old 10-24-2008, 08:33 AM
Geoff
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 668 Likes on 414 Posts

I watch Sons to see Katy Segal.

Old 10-24-2008, 08:43 AM
Psycho Steve
Cruiser
Received 15 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BobbyD
Not a bad episode Wednesday night. Just a little odd when Jacks was banging the Doc and the ATF guy was laying on the floor with his brains all over the place. Not on my top ten list of things to have in the room during sex.''
Ditto!

love your sig pic Bobby D.

Old 10-24-2008, 09:12 AM
mike@nhca.us
Tourer

It is what it is. I enjoy and watch it.

Like someone else posted it is retelling Hamlet... if done correctly it should be very kool to watch it unfold.

I find it funny that people poke at inconsistencies like the 47 knuckhead, and dont catch the jokes. Other references, like the Elvis singing club member, are straight out of HA lore and stories. I dont think everyone gets every joke, or that we could yet, but they are trying to tell a good story, consistently, with a television camera.

...and it is better than anything else on right now.

Mike

Old 10-24-2008, 09:23 AM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The shows gotten better since the first episode. I actually really enjoy it and like others I think FX has found a replacement for the Shield. (I can't wait to see Shane get wasted on the Shield) I was pretty glad to see the ATF guy get wasted.

Quick Reply: ATF Guy gets his Reward SoA