The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

doo rag

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 05:56 AM
hagger
Banned
Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by *NIGHT TRAIN*
Do rag threads always remind me of an observation a lady friend of mine made once at a rally...she looked around and said "Lot's of gay pirates here who think they look like Johnny Depp"... :- )
Dangit' NT, now ya' wwent and done it!
The do rag industry is gonna go belly up.

Or should I say, "**** up?"

Old 04-30-2009, 08:31 AM
AtkRWC
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Do rag threads always remind me of an observation a lady friend of mine made once at a rally...she looked around and said "Lot's of gay pirates here who think they look like Johnny Depp"... :- )
Now thats just too funny!

RUB A: Dude does this rag make me look gay?

RUB B: No Bro, you look cool, just like Johnny!

Old 04-30-2009, 03:14 PM
ToastedGoat
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How is it that pirates are gay... weren't they the ones going around raping all the women a pillaging the villages ? are all pirates gay ? If I wear a doo rag does that make me a pirate too ? I wasn't aware of the gayness of pirates.
well I guess it makes sense stuck out on those ships for so long. I wear a doo rag from time to time .. I must look like a gay pirate at those times? Ahh this forums stuff confuses me.. We need to get together and put out a catalog of proper Harley biker clothes. ok let's see can't put a shop towel in your back pocket, no doo rags, no a$$less chaps, no fingerless ,,,

ah screw it I'll wear what I want.. still trying to figure out how to keep my cowboy hat on when I ride.

Old 04-30-2009, 03:58 PM
MISFIT456
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh NO! It goes on your HEAD? It says DOO rag, I thought it was for .... oh never mind!

Old 04-30-2009, 04:08 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Old 04-30-2009, 10:51 PM
*NIGHT TRAIN*
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by ToastedGoat
How is it that pirates are gay... weren't they the ones going around raping all the women a pillaging the villages ? are all pirates gay ? If I wear a doo rag does that make me a pirate too ? I wasn't aware of the gayness of pirates.
well I guess it makes sense stuck out on those ships for so long. I wear a doo rag from time to time .. I must look like a gay pirate at those times? Ahh this forums stuff confuses me.. We need to get together and put out a catalog of proper Harley biker clothes. ok let's see can't put a shop towel in your back pocket, no doo rags, no a$$less chaps, no fingerless ,,,

ah screw it I'll wear what I want.. still trying to figure out how to keep my cowboy hat on when I ride.

Nope, TG...I didn't say those guys looked like gay pirates...a very attractive woman I know said they looked like gay pirates...her other equally attractive female friends agreed with her...I was just tellin' her humorous observation on a do rag thread... :- )

Old 04-30-2009, 11:24 PM
ToastedGoat
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nope, TG...I didn't say those guys looked like gay pirates...a very attractive woman I know said they looked like gay pirates...her other equally attractive female friends agreed with her...I was just tellin' her humorous observation on a do rag thread... :- )
ok I think I am getting it..only question is how do you know which pirates are gay? Is it which ear their earing is in ? aakk now I am gonna have to go over to the pirates forum to find our what is proper pirate attire, and see if I can distingiush what attire is presumed to be worn by the "gay" pirates.. What about straight pirates , what do they wear ? Those funny looking hats that sit sideways on their heads? Crap now I;m off topic.

Ok If you want to look like a gay pirate and keep your Doo-rag on your head..use superglue or chin strap, or staple gun, or in high wind a nail gun.

Old 05-01-2009, 12:18 PM
NFFN
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 05-01-2009, 12:35 PM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

No personal knowledge, mind you. Just what I've seen on TV.

http://www.shopwiki.com/detail/d=Stu..._Fashion_Glue/

Old 05-01-2009, 12:41 PM
CruzN
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up Second this ideal

Originally Posted by mes
staple it on
+1 on this one

Quick Reply: doo rag