The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: How many read the story before posting a comment?
Yes: I read the story before posting.
84.88%
No: I responded to the title of the thread.
15.12%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Are you a "Biker"

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 09:14 PM
FlakeyFoont
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nomad X
Better think again,quite a few "real bikers" have figured out that computer thang. Even Motorcycle Clubs have their very own websites these days,I even saw a bro reading a book at one of the Club house's just the other day. The way its going,the Moco will start putting puters on scooters real soon.
LOL. I don't think so. You are full of Sh*t.

Old 08-07-2008, 09:17 PM
olddude48
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I guess so. Been riding since 64!

Old 08-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Certainteed
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

after last nights party, i'm pretty sure i'm a ****ing poser. and whatever.

Old 08-07-2008, 09:28 PM
donr101395
Extreme HDF Member
Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Beats me, don't care. I've been riding almost 30 years starting on a Rupp mini bike at 11 and have never worried about whether someone thought I was a biker, cool or an *******.

Old 08-07-2008, 09:32 PM
fastjoe
Road Warrior
Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

I think everybody has their own definition of what a real biker is. Am I a real biker, don't know. I know I love to ride. I know I put a lot of miles on my bike. I know I like my bike better than my ex-girlfriend. Still don't know if I'm a "real biker". Do I care if I meet someone elses definition of a real biker.....Nope.

My opinion, don't worry about whether you're a real biker or not and just enjoy the ride.

Old 08-07-2008, 09:33 PM
flattyr
Banned

Originally Posted by Ragtop
Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think real bikers are posting
on computer forums
What do you mean, I am confused here what IS a real biker. I mean I gotta a buy a bunch of pussified HD garbage shirts and jackets...gotta wear leather and look like Freddie Mercury in a Saturday night out with the boys....

Old 08-07-2008, 09:35 PM
flattyr
Banned

Originally Posted by fastjoe
I think everybody has their own definition of what a real biker is. Am I a real biker, don't know. I know I love to ride. I know I put a lot of miles on my bike. I know I like my bike better than my ex-girlfriend. Still don't know if I'm a "real biker". Do I care if I meet someone elses definition of a real biker.....Nope.

My opinion, don't worry about whether you're a real biker or not and just enjoy the ride.
Ohhhh Ok that's better.... I think I need to go look at bikes

Old 08-07-2008, 09:40 PM
DesertSpeed
Account Suspended
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hate threads like this. I don't know the right answer. I've been on two wheels since I was 3. I've been on motorcyles for over 35 years. I have a Harley, but it's water cooled! I don't friggin know!! Stop your damm asking and just TELL ME!!!

Old 08-07-2008, 10:03 PM
FlakeyFoont
Banned

Originally Posted by flattyr
What do you mean, I am confused here what IS a real biker. I mean I gotta a buy a bunch of pussified HD garbage shirts and jackets...gotta wear leather and look like Freddie Mercury in a Saturday night out with the boys....
Hey, I hear ya. But you have to remember, lots of people here are not the same as they are in real life. Most of these guys would probably be great to sit down and drink a beer with. This is just the internet. Chill Man.

Old 08-07-2008, 10:11 PM
flattyr
Banned

Originally Posted by FlakeyFoont
Hey, I hear ya. But you have to remember, lots of people here are not the same as they are in real life. Most of these guys would probably be great to sit down and drink a beer with. This is just the internet. Chill Man.
Yeah Yeah I have heard that song and dance before, it's just the internet. I just got my bike and all the threads in the off topic area are clothing and what you wear and how much ya ride, and some ****ing folks are getting down on Sportsters.... **** I just got it and I love it... it's a great ride it's old and all but all I can afford dam it....

Quick Reply: Are you a "Biker"