The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: How many read the story before posting a comment?
Yes: I read the story before posting.
84.88%
No: I responded to the title of the thread.
15.12%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Are you a "Biker"

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 05:33 AM
ziggiegreen
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I applied for my "real biker membership card". I filled out the application and got a call for an interview. I sat through the interview and when they said there was a drug test I got confused. What does fail mean on a biker drug test? I tried to do everything hollywood taught me but I didn't get a call back. Well I'll try again next year.

Old 08-09-2008, 05:46 AM
dgator66
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

This is a biker site? Oh, crap, I am out of here....you guys intimidate me.....

Old 08-09-2008, 06:12 AM
Sandhog
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Bluzmn59
My thoughts, exactly.
Damn I find it hard to believe that people bitch and moan about topics they have seen before or find boring.Damn nighttrain and company,If the topic sucks,why bother to read it or comment.Unless you wanna PROVE your infinate "coolness"
If a topic bores you guys,why take the time to reply.Damn use your heads.
For the topic,well I have two Harleys and no stickers on any vehicles.I very seldom wear a Harley T-shirt.I wave and ride with all brands,although most Jap bikes riders are suprised that thats the case.

Old 08-09-2008, 06:30 AM
biz44
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I been a biker since that first time my Dad sat me on the Honda Z50, and he got on his Yamaha 250, and we took off down the trail with me leading the way at age 6. That was special.....very special. Thank goodness me and Dad had may trips down that trail, because every time I always got that same special feeling. I still get that feeling, and I know Dad is looking down from heaven, proud of how his son turned out.

So yea I am a biker.

Old 08-09-2008, 06:39 AM
JacktheBagger
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Well I been riding Harleys since 1971 , never owned anything else , never will own anything else .. I have tattos , I wear Harley T Shirts at times , was a Patch Holder , was a drunk , was a dopehead etc etc etc .. Been clean and sober for 25 years or more ..

I know and ride with people who ride "other" brands .. If you are broke down I'll see if I can help .. Blah Blah Blah ..

Retired Navy and have a good job , so hhmm I dunno if I am a biker or not ..

Some of my resume qualifies me and some of it disqualifies me ??

Old 08-09-2008, 08:08 AM
nigelgeast
Road Captain

You tell me, I have ridden for 42 years, got some ink own a bike, work six days a week 12 hrs a day in an oil field in the desert, 100 miles from where my family are, I come home for the one day a week I have off, and on average I ride 150 miles, those who see me ride that one day probably call me a poser

Old 08-09-2008, 10:00 AM
Nomad X
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by badinfluence63
Fck these dudes (if they are really dudes.They may be chix pretending to be dudes and not doing a very good job of it) man. Posters like Flakeyfoont and flattyre purposefully come here to cause hate and discontent. In person they wouldn't say boo to you but behind their keyboard they are tuff guys. They have zero credibility. As they post they are probably sitting there in spandex with butt plug vibrators inserted. Thats how they operate. Thats how they roll. Respect means nothing to them. Busting anyones ***** while hiding behind there keyboard is everything.

I say lets trace their IP adresses and pay them a visit for some up close and personal conversations and see if they are all that they present to be.

I'll get back to you.
Punk *** troll bitches.

Old 08-09-2008, 10:09 AM
Mr Zip
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I dont know if I am or if I'm not. I ride every minute that I can, have tats, shaved my head and when Im not riding I think about riding. I'm also short, pretty ugly and don't care if anyone calls me biker or not, I don't have need to prove anything to anybody.

Old 08-09-2008, 10:15 AM
jward
Tourer
Default "are you a biker:

I am a motorcyclist....

Old 08-09-2008, 11:21 AM
pingman68
Road Master
Received 142 Likes on 94 Posts

I'm an American by birth, and a Hillbilly by the grace of God!

Quick Reply: Are you a "Biker"