The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whose territory do you live in?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 12:32 AM
ramdaspadhye
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tar_snake
Outlaws and Black Pistons, but they're mainly in middle and east TN. Here in west TN, there really isn't much presence of anyone. There used to be the Hawg Brothers who were local and small, but it seems like overnight one night they were just gone. I think the law messed them up but I've not been able to find out any definite answers. I did party with them a couple of times and they were some great people to know and meet and think it's a shame they're gone. The law can fsck up a wet dream.
Plenty of laws and iron horsemen in west tn

Old 05-07-2013, 09:02 AM
SoonerSoftail
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I saw something Friday I have not seen before. I came up on 2 Bandidos. One had on the normal Oklahoma lower rocker and the other had a United States lower rocker. I assume the latter is a national officer or something?

Old 05-07-2013, 09:38 AM
USMAMule
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Joesim1212
I live outside of Philthydelphia. In 2006 HAMC And the Pagans had a huge war. It was all over the news and the papers. I love that ****. I've watched all the MC Gangland episodes multiple times. Sounds like a lot of fun to be in a 1%er club
Do Philly a favor and stay the f out in the suburbs with your attitude and your hero worship of criminals.

MULE

Old 05-07-2013, 09:55 AM
tmf2
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by USMAMule
Do Philly a favor and stay the f out in the suburbs with your attitude and your hero worship of criminals.

MULE
ROFL....... Too much and true. The territory I live is called the United States Of America and
governed by the political machine in Washington DC and enforced by law enforcement.

Old 05-07-2013, 10:01 AM
PistonPuller
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by alkay191
...and then you woke up.
LOL. That story smelled something awful

Old 05-07-2013, 10:04 AM
jakenok
Elite HDF Member
Received 116 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by Twistnride
Cede territory to some chickenshit MC gang,and you just make 'em out to be more important than they are. Just a bunch of weenies who band together to make a single man. We have the Bandidos up here. Couple of their women were checking out my scoot up at the Wauconda cafe', and asked to go for a ride,seems they weren't happy with the ricers their tough,patched boys ferried them up on. I fired up and one of the gals climbed on back,and we rode off. Whole gang came stormin' outa' the cafe' and chased us down,buzzing all around,gunning their motors,giving me the stink eye. Until one of them spotted the .45 I was open carrying. Seems there was an emergency somewhere else,and they had to get there quick. Nice girl,happy as hell to be on a big Harley.And VERY greatful.
DAMN what a bad ***! take Ambien much?

Old 05-07-2013, 10:19 AM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,075 Likes on 2,558 Posts

I saw a few Bandits at a gas station the other day, I guess going back to Houston. And I saw one a few months ago in town. And being in town, I was surprised. It made me wonder what he was doing here. So does that make me living in Bandit territory?

Old 05-07-2013, 10:39 AM
jakenok
Elite HDF Member
Received 116 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by ChickinOnaChain
I saw a few Bandits at a gas station the other day, I guess going back to Houston. And I saw one a few months ago in town. And being in town, I was surprised. It made me wonder what he was doing here. So does that make me living in Bandit territory?

You live in Texas and this surprises you?

Old 05-07-2013, 10:49 AM
perki48
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 4,439 Likes on 2,039 Posts

Originally Posted by Twistnride
Cede territory to some chickenshit MC gang,and you just make 'em out to be more important than they are. Just a bunch of weenies who band together to make a single man. We have the Bandidos up here. Couple of their women were checking out my scoot up at the Wauconda cafe', and asked to go for a ride,seems they weren't happy with the ricers their tough,patched boys ferried them up on. I fired up and one of the gals climbed on back,and we rode off. Whole gang came stormin' outa' the cafe' and chased us down,buzzing all around,gunning their motors,giving me the stink eye. Until one of them spotted the .45 I was open carrying. Seems there was an emergency somewhere else,and they had to get there quick. Nice girl,happy as hell to be on a big Harley.And VERY greatful.
Actually that sounds like the bunch of rice riders that used to be in Sandpoint.

Old 05-07-2013, 10:54 AM
Scudda
Stellar HDF Member
Received 3,369 Likes on 971 Posts

Originally Posted by Joesim1212
I live outside of Philthydelphia. In 2006 HAMC And the Pagans had a huge war. It was all over the news and the papers. I love that ****. I've watched all the MC Gangland episodes multiple times. Sounds like a lot of fun to be in a 1%er club
I don't know where you have been but there are a lot more then just those 2 clubs around....just saying

Quick Reply: Whose territory do you live in?