The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whose territory do you live in?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2011, 05:12 PM
Vince81
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

*IF* you're going to be accepted and granted membership to put a patch on your back and belong to a club-theres only 1(ONE) club to be wearing a patch for and thats the HELLS ANGELS MC.
HAMC-AFFA - 81 Forever-Support Your Local Red & White !
Being a 1%er and belonging to the Red & White is THE only choice for those who choose to be Unique,Respected & want that Lifestyle,Friends and World of Brotherhood.
Even my being a Former Marine who saw combat in Grenada and the Beirut USMC Barracks bombing didn't compare.
I feel very Proud & Fortunate for my place in the 1%er world-and my succesful business and My clientele & customers of ALL walks of life support that bold statement.
You Measure a Man by the Strength of His Character & the Size of His Heart.

ALL the other clubs mentioned are just garbage and NOT worth mentioning-so I wont.

Just one final word and then I'm out of this post/thread:
The HAMC and other "affiliated" 1%ers were the ONLY ones that kept Harley Davidson afloat in the lean and hard times of the past -despite the PR campaign and other attempts to bring riding a H-D into vogue with the "respectable crowd" and BEFORE the yuppies and weekend warriors all saw that riding a bike is cool and hip and all that other poseur **** that many here subscribe to.
You'll NEVER see a HAMC member sipping pinot grigio at the H-D cafe in Manhattan !
And for those who wont admit it I'll say it:
many here WISH to be HAMC/81 for just a brief moment if they've EVER swung a leg over a H-D and rode past someone in a car - or a crowd of ***** or past people who like motorcycles and watched them stare and gawk at them riding by.

You Know it...I Know It and the HAMC Know It.

Old 09-24-2011, 05:26 PM
Gliden
Club Member
Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts

Semper fi Vince. I left corps in 82. Grenada was 83. Where were you based out of? Pm me.

Old 09-24-2011, 05:28 PM
Drilln'Boss
Club Member
Veteran: Army
Received 7,884 Likes on 2,269 Posts

Vince81, you should be a recruiting officer for the HAMC, good post.

Old 09-24-2011, 05:55 PM
Oiltop Pirate
Road Captain

From where I sit, it belongs to my wife and HER dog. I believe the name of the club is the "Bitch & Bark".

Old 09-24-2011, 10:05 PM
Timmy B
Outstanding HDF Member
Location: 12 year, Colombia, 4 years Mexico, currently In Kuwait, but Boston is HOME!!
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

After 15 years of being and living outside the US. When I come home to Boston, and I dont know whose territory this is, I say, I am going to give respect to any and all individuals around me. if I bump into at a biker at the bar, I'll be the first person to say sorry can I get you a beer, or whatever it takes to disapate violence, but when it comes to the literal, and I do mean literal question of whose territory do I live in. I live in Boston Ma. The territory of the state. I am A US citizen and walk proudly as such, as I have done in the Chit hole countries tht I have lived. I know that the Mc groups might get afronted when I say US territory over ride your, but sorry. I live here in the US and that is what it is. By the way, I also know having been to a few parties of the MC's mentioned I am not sure that they think like you, the OP, mention.

Old 09-24-2011, 10:12 PM
Sikk50
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Its all HA and support clubs around here

Old 09-26-2011, 10:24 AM
mimo
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Vince81
Vago is Spanish(Espanol) for Gypsy
Not exactly. Vago would mean, Anything from "street smart", "that who roams", "bum", etc. The offensive charge will depend on how much you know the person and the voice tone used (like in every name calling )

Mimo.

Old 09-26-2011, 10:57 AM
Larry64
Road Warrior
Received 94 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by Quadancer
That map was entertaining, but how do they consider Set Free Soldiers, Messengers, and Vietnam Vets to be 1% clubs?
Also, considering that in so many states multiple (and warring) dominant clubs exist, I would think that they just slapped them on from any arrests that had been made; not from actual territory.
I gotta agree. I ran with some Vietnam Vet club guys. All they every did was ride, drink beer and talk about the war. I don't think any of them can even ride anymore. They all started having health problems. 1%, no way.

Old 09-26-2011, 11:46 AM
Sprtstr1200
Road Captain

*IF* you're going to be accepted and granted membership to put a patch on your back and belong to a club-theres only 1(ONE) club to be wearing a patch for and thats the HELLS ANGELS MC.
HAMC-AFFA - 81 Forever-Support Your Local Red & White !
Being a 1%er and belonging to the Red & White is THE only choice for those who choose to be Unique,Respected & want that Lifestyle,Friends and World of Brotherhood.
Even my being a Former Marine who saw combat in Grenada and the Beirut USMC Barracks bombing didn't compare.
I feel very Proud & Fortunate for my place in the 1%er world-and my succesful business and My clientele & customers of ALL walks of life support that bold statement.
You Measure a Man by the Strength of His Character & the Size of His Heart.

ALL the other clubs mentioned are just garbage and NOT worth mentioning-so I wont.

Just one final word and then I'm out of this post/thread:
The HAMC and other "affiliated" 1%ers were the ONLY ones that kept Harley Davidson afloat in the lean and hard times of the past -despite the PR campaign and other attempts to bring riding a H-D into vogue with the "respectable crowd" and BEFORE the yuppies and weekend warriors all saw that riding a bike is cool and hip and all that other poseur **** that many here subscribe to.
You'll NEVER see a HAMC member sipping pinot grigio at the H-D cafe in Manhattan !
And for those who wont admit it I'll say it:
many here WISH to be HAMC/81 for just a brief moment if they've EVER swung a leg over a H-D and rode past someone in a car - or a crowd of ***** or past people who like motorcycles and watched them stare and gawk at them riding by.

You Know it...I Know It and the HAMC Know It.
You’ve got to be one of the biggest wannabe’s to enter this forum in a long time. You have post after post supporting 81 and now you’re going as far as to call all other clubs garbage? I can’t speak for the slick backs but the patch holders on this forum do a damn good job on not bashing other clubs on this site. I would like to think it’s out of a mutual respect we have for each other as patch holders. You won’t see any of the 1%er’s on here usually even contribute to these threads let alone bash other MC’s or other 1%er’s. (Shout out to TruckerDave and Frenchman)

You wanna be 81 so bad because you work on their bikes and you think ya’ll are friends but you can’t be a 1%er, especially with your sister being a cop, so you settle for being a pathetic brown nosing wanna be buying all their support gear, sticking it all over your bike and probably giving them a discount on their repairs in hopes that you might get invited to a party and be able to run home and tell us how great you think they are on this forum. You even put 81 in your screen name. What a freaking tool!

Before anyone asks, no, I’m not a 1%er. I am a patch holder who is offended by bullshit statements like the one above. I’m sure vince will probably have some long rant about how great he is (again), how much money he makes(again), find a way to slip in Grenada and Beirut (again), slam on me and call me a poser and what not which will probably make for some great entertainment. But in the end, I win, because I’m the one thing you’re not but that you will always wanna be….a Patch Holder.

Flame away.

Old 09-26-2011, 12:18 PM
Aviel
Advanced

Quick Reply: Whose territory do you live in?