The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whose territory do you live in?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 03:45 PM
warpro312
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anybody can say what they want about clubs but i am currently in wash d.c. doing rehab after Afghanistan. Every Saturday and Sunday during the summer months there is some sort of mc here putting on cook outs and bike shows for Americas wounded military! but i guess you dont see that on the news do ya

Old 08-10-2010, 04:10 PM
NAMVET
Tourer

Originally Posted by warpro312
anybody can say what they want about clubs but i am currently in wash d.c. doing rehab after Afghanistan. Every Saturday and Sunday during the summer months there is some sort of mc here putting on cook outs and bike shows for Americas wounded military! but i guess you dont see that on the news do ya
Are you there in Ross's program ? We are bringing a group here on the eastern shore to deer hunt in early October.

Thanks for your service.

Old 08-10-2010, 04:24 PM
dogcop727
Road Master

Just got back from D.C. area. Was there visiting my brother in law at Walter Reed Hospital. Taking real good care of him. Hope you are getting the same quality of treatment. I would also like to say thank you for what you have given for this sometimes ungrateful country.

Dogcop

Old 08-10-2010, 06:22 PM
badwhine
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

POSERS here in East Tennessee. Rough bunch that has no respect for protocol. The posers violate every and all established club rule and they refuse to be good citizens. The fact that the POSERS refuse to conform to protocol makes them a serious threat.

Old 08-10-2010, 08:20 PM
warpro312
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by dogcop727
Just got back from D.C. area. Was there visiting my brother in law at Walter Reed Hospital. Taking real good care of him. Hope you are getting the same quality of treatment. I would also like to say thank you for what you have given for this sometimes ungrateful country.

Dogcop
thats awesome! i am currently at walter reed also, the care is good but way to drawn out, i have been here 1.5 yrs and am almost home for good but i can hear my fat boy crying from wisconsin only got to put 1000 mi on er so far this yr.

Old 08-10-2010, 09:58 PM
dogcop727
Road Master

thats awesome! i am currently at walter reed also, the care is good but way to drawn out, i have been here 1.5 yrs and am almost home for good but i can hear my fat boy crying from wisconsin only got to put 1000 mi on er so far this yr.
Been told the same by my brother in law. he's been there about the same amount of time. We are hoping he will be released soon as well. Hope you get on the scoot real soon. Take care brother and have a speedy recovery.

Dogcop

Old 08-10-2010, 10:36 PM
stevent
Road Master

This used to be part of the Oregon Territory but we became an independent territory in 1853, then finally statehood in 1889....

Old 08-10-2010, 10:50 PM
WillyHD
Road Master

Welcome home!

Old 08-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Brewtality
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Hells Angels as far as bikers go, but there are far more Bloods, Crips, Mara Salvatrucha, the Mafia, Albanian Mafia, Russian Mob, DDP, BtK, Latin Kings, etc. Gotta love NYC. More gangs than anyone knows of, but an upstanding citizen with no criminal record trying to protect his family can't own a gun unless he has a few million dollars so a politician will take notice and help out. That reminds me, the biggest gang there is: guv'ment.

Old 08-11-2010, 12:36 AM
Steve Allen
Stage III

Are you equating free-thinkers to be exclusively those who chose to have beliefs similar to yours?

Quick Reply: Whose territory do you live in?