The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Most ignorant motorcycle comment you've heard?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 10:25 AM
Sincecrazy
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Most ignorant motorcycle comment you've heard?

"Ive been riding for 30yrs", he then proceeded to run full force into the chain link fence, before ever leaving the dealership. I guess they didnt have brakes on bikes 30yrs ago. I then wheeled the bike back into service for a wreck estimate, now thats repeat buisness!

Old 02-23-2005, 11:22 AM
Lovetoride
Grand HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: Pirate

"Hey Man, Nice Harley, can I take it for a ride?"
Amen...

Old 02-23-2005, 01:28 PM
AdamH
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Real men ride sport bikes. The guy even went on to mention how much harder it is to ride a sport bike than a cruiser. Anyone can ride a cruiser; only men ride sport bikes. Funny thing is that he borrowed his uncle's Dyna low and dropped it. Somehow it was the bike's fault according to him.

[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 02-23-2005, 01:54 PM
ApeKing
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: AdamH

Real men ride sport bikes. The guy even went on to mention how much harder it is to ride a sport bike than a cruiser. Anyone can ride a cruiser; only men ride sport bikes. Funny thing is that he borrowed his uncle's Dyna low and dropped it. Somehow it was the bike's fault according to him.

[sm=happybounce.gif]

Yeah it didnt have TRAINING WHEELS!

Old 02-23-2005, 02:01 PM
scatterbrain
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: AdamH

Dude should have known it's tougher to ride an HD than a sportbike - you can get away with weakass bar inputs on a responsive bike, but on a bike like an HD you'd better know what you're doing! Oh well, hope he didn't damage his flip-flops when he dropped the Dyna.

And as for the "real men" comment - whatever. Real Men ride whatever they damn well want to ride, sportbike or cruiser.

Old 02-23-2005, 02:21 PM
Steeltown
Tourer

My wife sat on my bike one time, looked at me and said where's reverse? I just looked at her and said "Get off the fcukin bike!" She laughed and went about her business, you know cleanig and cooking my supper

Old 02-23-2005, 09:03 PM
JTC3495
Cruiser
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I took a guy out riding and after hearing for a couple hours how good he was on a sport bike we go for a ride.I lent him my bike to ride[:@].After stalling the bike 5 or 6 times he finally gets it moving a few feet.Then he stalls it again, finally the next try he gets moving.This time the front end goes straight into the air and his *** is flat on the ground.Great job speed racer.

Old 02-23-2005, 09:48 PM
Johnny
Outstanding HDF Member

"Thats an automatic ..right"

Old 02-23-2005, 09:52 PM
pococj
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,296 Likes on 483 Posts

ORIGINAL: JTC3495

I took a guy out riding and after hearing for a couple hours how good he was on a sport bike we go for a ride.I lent him my bike to ride[:@].After stalling the bike 5 or 6 times he finally gets it moving a few feet.Then he stalls it again, finally the next try he gets moving.This time the front end goes straight into the air and his *** is flat on the ground.Great job speed racer.
In all my years of riding I've allowed three people to ride one of my bikes. I let my Dad ride my '78 FLH (I got it from him ), I showed THE MAMA how to ride the FLH in case something happened to me, and I let my closest bro ride it, too. No others need apply!

Old 02-23-2005, 10:00 PM
Lovetoride
Grand HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: Steeltown

My wife sat on my bike one time, looked at me and said where's reverse? I just looked at her and said "Get off the fcukin bike!" She laughed and went about her business, you know cleanig and cooking my supper
Are we related? LOL!!

Ryan

Quick Reply: Most ignorant motorcycle comment you've heard?