The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you 99% or 1%

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 02:01 PM
PaleRearEnd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

vote but not reply with who you are... then the wanna be's will rack up the votes for an inaccurate poll.

Alot of people that are 1% will not want to be identified.. to me, doesn't matter.

I will out myself and explain why...

I am 1%.. always have been sense birth.

In my humble opinion...

I hate our Gov't and all that it stands for.. we don't need a president, all of them have made bad decisions that got us to where we are at today. we need to replace all those boneheads in congress with real minded people that have a clue and a brain...

I hate all religion's period!!, I do not believe in God or the Devil. I hate everyone equally.. how many people have been killed in the name of God?... whatever, get a life. My friends say i'm pure Evil, maybe they're right.. no clue, i'm just me.

I hate society and all that it stands for all as everyone is not judged equally.. people are slaves to laws and the gov't.. not me. It's only illegal if I get caught. I've actually told a judge that in phx court back in 93 or so.. he just shook his head and said case dismissed. (tresspassing on bike night in a burger king parking lot after it was closed, everybody got a ticket that night for tresspasing)

I do not condone Illegal Activity.. I have never stole, shoplifted, or borrwered without permission.. although i've have been tempted on a few occasions to bang the neighbors wife..

Law Enforcement - this is a gray area with me. I'm all for LE to a point. I don't need some person with a badge telling how fast I can go on a road with no traffic if i'm not endangering anybodies life but my own. I do support good equal minded Police, that are there to "Serve and Protect"... not to "Punish and Enslave".

I am for Social Gathering, Freedom of Speech, The Right to Bear Arms. I will fight this right until the day I die...

so yes, I am 1%

Old 01-28-2010, 02:07 PM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 21,372 Likes on 8,416 Posts

Tell us how you really feel BA!!!

Old 01-28-2010, 02:22 PM
PaleRearEnd
Banned

Originally Posted by JW1200
Tell us how you really feel BA!!!
Sorry dude, bad day at work.. been raining for days and i'm a little upset!

Old 01-28-2010, 02:23 PM
OldFenderGuy
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by BUCKETASS
Alot of people that are 1% will not want to be identified.. to me, doesn't matter.
Exactly....

Nothing personal towards anyone, but the truth is that many people will only release personal information (including membership and/or association with MC's) on a 'need to know' basis.

It's called flying under the radar and not drawing possible unwanted attention towards yourself.

This is especially true on an open internet forums that has over 50,000 unknown members that can access anything you might happen to say/type.

Old 01-28-2010, 02:29 PM
PaleRearEnd
Banned

Originally Posted by OldFenderGuy
Exactly....

Nothing personal towards anyone, but the truth is that many people will only release personal information (including membership and/or association with MC's) on a 'need to know' basis.

It's called flying under the radar and not drawing possible unwanted attention towards yourself.

This is especially true on an open internet forums that has over 50,000 unknown members that can access anything you might happen to say/type.

ding winner...

which is why I didn't disclose what MC i'm with, it's nobodies business but mine and my brothers.

Old 01-28-2010, 02:37 PM
Surtr
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am not really sure why the recent fascination about the 1%er lifestyle.
It could be the SOA, Gangland, NatGeo shows, its just so funny that this lifestyle is now getting all this attention and it has been around for 50+ years.

Last edited by Surtr; 01-28-2010 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 01-28-2010, 02:38 PM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by BUCKETASS
Sorry dude, bad day at work.. been raining for days and i'm a little upset!
I may be a 1.25% As I feel the same with most of what you wrote!!

Old 01-28-2010, 02:54 PM
OldFenderGuy
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Surtr
I am not really why the fascination lately about the 1%er lifestyle.
It could be the SOA, Gangland, NatGeo shows, its just so funny that this lifestyle is now getting all this attention and it has been around for 50+ years.

I don't think the fascination that many Harley riders have concerning Traditional MC's is anything new.

Even back in the 60's and 70's guys would go out of their way to 'become friendly' with various MC's, and then brag about it to their own friends.

But in today's world you just hear more about it because of the growing number of Harley riders and the availability of the internet, in which untold thousands of riders could get together and ask questions or state their thoughts.

Back before the internet people had to actually get together (or use the telephone) to talk about stuff.

But then again, just my opinion, and as everyone knows, opinions vary.

Old 01-28-2010, 02:58 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by OldFenderGuy
I don't think the fascination that many Harley riders have concerning Traditional MC's is anything new.

Even back in the 60's and 70's guys would go out of their way to 'become friendly' with various MC's, and then brag about it to their own friends.

But in today's world you just hear more about it because of the growing number of Harley riders and the availability of the internet, in which untold thousands of riders could get together and ask questions or state their thoughts.

Back before the internet people had to actually get together (or use the telephone) to talk about stuff.

But then again, just my opinion, and as everyone knows, opinions vary.
I agree. The internet has made a big difference.

Old 01-28-2010, 03:17 PM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member

Remember when we had "real" swap meets?