The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you 99% or 1%

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 07:25 PM
Johnnyiroc
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe477
How am I supposed to tell? Is this something serious or can it be treated....? I'm kinda worried now that I don't know. Maybe I should check. Is it obvious for you guys? Can I get some help from someone here? If it starts as a rash, I think I might be.....
I dont think the guys with the thin blue line really need to know until they are called upon. Nothing wrong with your occupation, it just don't jive with a 1% organization at all. But the Blue Knights may interest you and isnt a 1% group. Thats a great organization.

Old 01-27-2010, 07:50 PM
berzerker
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Punky Brewster
Hells Angels

"H" is the eighth number in the alphabet and "A"is the first = 81= HA =Hells Angels it's like a math formula. lol

Old 01-27-2010, 08:34 PM
PUBA ONE
Tourer
Smile Lighten up

Originally Posted by Terry1955
Yellowtang asked a very simple question that should have been easy for us to answer. He wasn't interested in knowing who was a 1%er and who wasn't. He just wanted to have an idea of the numbers here on the forum. It's a shame we can't answer a simple question here anymore without spamming out own members. Yellowtang isn't some Newby that just fell off the boat yesterday for God's sake. If you aren't interested in a thread then just leave it the hell alone. The 1%er threads never get locked because of the true 1%ers here on the forum. It's the wannabes screwing with the threads that cause them to get locked.

Some people here need to get a life and learn to leave others alone.
It's a curious thing though, these type of posts get a hell of a lot of responses, with all sorts of humorous input. It's a very long winter for some and like the banner says " the read between the rides". So at the risk of pissing off the Moderator, I just gotta say "lighten up"!!!!

Now my question is "what defines a real biker?"

Old 01-27-2010, 08:50 PM
Deadbroke_bootleg
Tourer

Hah me too, I am a one man wolf pack!

Originally Posted by MEATCLUB
Lone Wolf No Club

[IMG]local://upfiles/36096/694C9637076E493BB55C626B407CBA2C.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-27-2010, 08:52 PM
davescreation
Tourer

Originally Posted by PUBA ONE
It's a curious thing though, these type of posts get a hell of a lot of responses, with all sorts of humorous input. It's a very long winter for some and like the banner says " the read between the rides". So at the risk of pissing off the Moderator, I just gotta say "lighten up"!!!!

Now my question is "what defines a real biker?"
A guy/girl who enjoys to ride their bike. Thought about joining the heavens saints, not exactly 1 percent but then again its all how you look at it maybe they cosider themselves 1% because there arent very many die hard born again biker clubs. But a real Biker... A guy or gal that rides a bike and is a decent human being. 99% of the bikers ive met including ones that belong to 1% clubs such as the iron cross and crossmen and wingmen would give me their last dollar if i needed it

Old 01-27-2010, 08:59 PM
Electra Mule
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Yellotang
Yep, I am from the FBI and I can figure out by just you pushing that little button right thar on the screen what you do/did/are/aren't going to do in the the new/far future and all the people that you are associated with.

Right smart feller ain't I?!?!
I'd Say a "Right FART SMELLER"

Geeesh, when My Old Mother has a Computer and Buys Gifts for her Grandkids on Amazon.com... I'd say ANYONE could use a Computer... I wonder who Updates ALL the Clubs Websites? So I'd Say 1%ers could very well use a computer....... I was an Officer in a 1% Patch Club for many years...Rode with another as a Hang around in NYC for 6 Years... Now in Florida in an 1% Affiliated Club... I type Pretty Good... BUT WHaT Da Hell is a GigoBite?
Ride Hard or Hard Drive???

God Bless..."Country Fried"

Old 01-27-2010, 09:10 PM
Deadbroke_bootleg
Tourer

They are on here, watching..... they are really getting into the myspace
Thing and facebook

Old 01-27-2010, 09:16 PM
ThreatLevel Midnight
Road Master
Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

I used to drink 2%, but switched to skim many years ago. Now THAT is bad-***!!

Old 01-28-2010, 06:17 AM
Blue SOG
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by davescreation
A guy/girl who enjoys to ride their bike. Thought about joining the heavens saints, not exactly 1 percent but then again its all how you look at it maybe they cosider themselves 1% because there arent very many die hard born again biker clubs. But a real Biker... A guy or gal that rides a bike and is a decent human being. 99% of the bikers ive met including ones that belong to 1% clubs such as the iron cross and crossmen and wingmen would give me their last dollar if i needed it
There are a couple of "die hard born again biker "clubs" out there that are about as close to 1% as a "Christian" club can get... What seperates us from a 1% club is simple. In a 1% club, the club comes first above all else and everything else comes after that. In a our club, God comes first. Family and club comes 2nd.

Old 01-28-2010, 06:27 AM
Johnnyiroc
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Blue SOG
. In a our club, God comes first. Family and club comes 2nd.
Amen Bro! Good answer!
I can respect that.