The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you 99% or 1%

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 05:19 PM
SauerKraut
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I love to ride you can call it want you want. If it's got wheels I'm interested.

Old 01-26-2010, 05:29 PM
harleyflyboy
Road Warrior
Received 32 Likes on 20 Posts

Yeper roonie, that's our little gang.
Dudley

Old 01-26-2010, 05:34 PM
Johnnyiroc
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

There oughtta be a special forum area for 1% topics. I cant believe the people who post stuff like this. Google works well and you wont **** anyone off just reading into what you wanna know. If you cant find the answer to your 1%er questions on google, you are not meant to know the answer. If they want you to know, they will tell you. More than likely not. Its right up there with someone asking your SSN or whats in your bank account. Isnt none of your business. Respect that, show respect, you will receive respect. Thats what it is all about. Respect a 1%er and you wont go wrong.
**** one off, and you will have a entire group of people looking for you. Its easy, dont be a dick, think before you speak. Respect the answer even if you dont believe in it.

I dont see why everything Harley has to be 1%er related or is stereotyped that way. Not every black man driving an escalade is a drug dealin, pimpin, ni***r. Not every Mexican is a boarder jumper, Not every Harley rider is a MC 1% member.

If you wanna know how many are on here find out the total membership , get out your calculator and find out what 1 % of the membership is. That shoud be close enough.

Last edited by Johnnyiroc; 01-26-2010 at 05:38 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Barkoff
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know the basic definition of a 1%, but my question is (sorry if this is a hijack) are those who identify themselves as 1% criminals?

Do all clubs that identify themselves as 1% clubs, support their clubs by way of illegal means?

If the answer is no, then I could care less if a guy is a 1%, I'll pop a beer with him, if the answer is yes, then I would rather keep my distance from those who make a living pushing drugs or stolen goods and such.

Old 01-26-2010, 05:50 PM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Barkoff
I know the basic definition of a 1%, but my question is (sorry if this is a hijack) are those who identify themselves as 1% criminals?

Do all clubs that identify themselves as 1% clubs, support their clubs by way of illegal means?

If the answer is no, then I could care less if a guy is a 1%, I'll pop a beer with him, if the answer is yes, then I would rather keep my distance from those who make a living pushing drugs or stolen goods and such.
NO.

The one's that do, are as easily identifiable, as any criminal, walking down the street.

Old 01-26-2010, 05:50 PM
Sledge
Road Master

Does it matter? We all ride, some more seriously than others. Labels only bring negative or positive thoughts to a group and that aint right. I know many on both sides of that label, some are good and some not so good, on BOTH sides of that label. If you get along ride with whoever. If you don't then ride with someone else. My.02

Old 01-26-2010, 06:07 PM
Johnnyiroc
Road Master

How would you know if this friendly chatty guy you are sitting next to drinking a brew is........I bet there are people you know who are using drugs and you dont know it.

Old 01-26-2010, 06:22 PM
BobStreetBob
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm Bob.
Spell it backwards and I'm still Bob.
100%

Old 01-26-2010, 06:23 PM
Barkoff
Advanced

Originally Posted by Johnnyiroc
How would you know if this friendly chatty guy you are sitting next to drinking a brew is........I bet there are people you know who are using drugs and you dont know it.

I don't know for sure, don't most 1% advertise as such on their bike garb? Isn't a guy wearing an Angle's patch always a 1%?

Old 01-26-2010, 08:27 PM
Johnnyiroc
Road Master

Originally Posted by Barkoff
I don't know for sure, don't most 1% advertise as such on their bike garb? Isn't a guy wearing an Angle's patch always a 1%?
of course, but how would you know if he is a drug runner, thief, or murderer....thats what I was asking "how would you know".