The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge part XIV.

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2023, 09:11 AM
Backforty
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,698 Likes on 1,867 Posts

Originally Posted by OKMICK
Is Trish wearing camouflage?
Trish and Tina stayed behind this day to watch the dogs , there were six of them total 🦮🐕‍🦺.

Old 10-25-2023, 09:32 AM
BTLorys
Stellar HDF Member

Received 2,680 Likes on 1,236 Posts

Nice, Chris! Having a bunch of family in LE, it's always surprising the stories they have about local crime, that just never makes the news.

Do you guys have a K9?

Originally Posted by Spartanden
Nice job Chris. This day and age, I would be extremely hesitant to barge in on ******** like this. They have no care about others and they would shoot your ***! Glad everything came out well and no one was injured. Question.... if someone is servicing an ATM, is there not an armed guard standing at the ready? I never seem to run across any service being done on ATMs.
I see a good amount of ATM servicing and it's almost always a solo guy, with the driver waiting behind in the truck, and presumably an extra body in the back. Can't say for certain on the 3rd guy, just based off of what I know from TV. I think I may have seen ONE time where the money guy had a 2nd body with him while servicing the ATM.

The following users liked this post:
NoRegerts (10-25-2023)
Old 10-25-2023, 09:50 AM
ANIMAL03
Grand HDF Member
Received 757 Likes on 479 Posts

More coffee.

Old 10-25-2023, 09:51 AM
nevada72
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 25,938 Likes on 12,142 Posts

Morning gents.

Chris, I have no doubt that you are exactly the right person for the job. Well done. Now be careful.

NoRegerts (10-25-2023)
Old 10-25-2023, 10:20 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,968 Likes on 17,892 Posts

Originally Posted by ANIMAL03
My wife just called me out on missing an edit point in my video, my day is ruined and my ego crushed.
I wonder if she's a Viking, OH wait it's much worse that that she's a red head Irish woman.
All you need is some Jack Daniels straight out of the bottle and you have the makings of an epic country western song

BTLorys (10-25-2023)
Old 10-25-2023, 10:21 AM
NoRegerts
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 8,943 Likes on 4,698 Posts

Originally Posted by Backforty
Mornin Woods, good job Chris, is your recovery from your injuries a hindrance when the job requires action, or not so much?.
90% of it, no. I'm doing much better overall. My shoulder is the only thing really holding me back. I've even started running short (very short) distances again. They said I'd walk but never run again. I want to run a marathon next year.
Originally Posted by BTLorys
Do you guys have a K9?
PD does, and the K9 was deployed, but not effective in this case.
Originally Posted by nevada72
Morning gents.

Chris, I have no doubt that you are exactly the right person for the job. Well done. Now be careful.
Yes dad...

What didn't make the news:

I was taking cover from the door the bad guy was in. I was about 15ft back. Right behind me was a patio door from the apartment. The door opened. I signaled to my partner, to cover me, and I turned to deal with the door opening. A man steps out with his cell phone. I tell him it's not safe and he needs to go back inside. He twists off, yelling at me that this is his property and he doesn't have to do anything. I put my arm up to block him and he tires to shove through me, telling me he doesn't have to. I tell him to get back or we'll arrest him for interference. He tries to fight, and his wife appears with a baby in her arms, screaming at us. (The whole time, right behind me, is a suspect with a gun).

Two others rush in, grab the dude, cuff him and exfill him in seconds. During this time, I hold back the lady and her child. She decides she doesn't want to get inside either. I warned her, as calmly as possible, to go back inside or I'd arrest her for the weed in the apartment and have CPS take her kid. The last thing I wanted was this dumb bitch to put her baby in harms way. She relented, and want inside.

The husband, (black dude that thinks he's above it all), was arrested and charged for interference. The dude stepping out the way he did, compromised my safety by pushing me out of my cover. He had no business being there, and if he'd been hurt by the bad guy, it would have been on us. I fking hate some people.

The following 5 users liked this post by NoRegerts:
BTLorys (10-25-2023), Imold (10-25-2023), iRider (10-25-2023), nevada72 (10-25-2023), Spartanden (10-25-2023)
Old 10-25-2023, 10:36 AM
nevada72
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 25,938 Likes on 12,142 Posts

Originally Posted by NoRegerts
90% of it, no. I'm doing much better overall. My shoulder is the only thing really holding me back. I've even started running short (very short) distances again. They said I'd walk but never run again. I want to run a marathon next year.

PD does, and the K9 was deployed, but not effective in this case.

Yes dad...

What didn't make the news:

I was taking cover from the door the bad guy was in. I was about 15ft back. Right behind me was a patio door from the apartment. The door opened. I signaled to my partner, to cover me, and I turned to deal with the door opening. A man steps out with his cell phone. I tell him it's not safe and he needs to go back inside. He twists off, yelling at me that this is his property and he doesn't have to do anything. I put my arm up to block him and he tires to shove through me, telling me he doesn't have to. I tell him to get back or we'll arrest him for interference. He tries to fight, and his wife appears with a baby in her arms, screaming at us. (The whole time, right behind me, is a suspect with a gun).

Two others rush in, grab the dude, cuff him and exfill him in seconds. During this time, I hold back the lady and her child. She decides she doesn't want to get inside either. I warned her, as calmly as possible, to go back inside or I'd arrest her for the weed in the apartment and have CPS take her kid. The last thing I wanted was this dumb bitch to put her baby in harms way. She relented, and want inside.

The husband, (black dude that thinks he's above it all), was arrested and charged for interference. The dude stepping out the way he did, compromised my safety by pushing me out of my cover. He had no business being there, and if he'd been hurt by the bad guy, it would have been on us. I fking hate some people.

It's this kind of stuff that we never see or hear about. Stupid motherfvcker strolls into a potential gun battle and thinks he's "gots rights".

You're a bigger man than I am Chris.

The following 2 users liked this post by nevada72:
NoRegerts (10-25-2023), Spartanden (10-25-2023)
Old 10-25-2023, 10:55 AM
Spartanden
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 8,294 Likes on 6,038 Posts

We only hear what the media wants us to hear. And it's usually not the whole story....

NoRegerts (10-25-2023)
Old 10-25-2023, 10:59 AM
NoRegerts
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 8,943 Likes on 4,698 Posts

Originally Posted by nevada72
It's this kind of stuff that we never see or hear about. Stupid motherfvcker strolls into a potential gun battle and thinks he's "gots rights".

You're a bigger man than I am Chris.
I'm dying! Figuratively dying!

nevada72 (10-25-2023)
Old 10-25-2023, 11:05 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,629 Likes on 2,734 Posts

Originally Posted by Juan L
Another rainy day here.
You didn't have to share it with me.

Quick Reply: TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge part XIV.