The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge Part XIII

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2019, 06:56 PM
LoneBone
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 27,339 Likes on 6,413 Posts

Originally Posted by nevada72
Well I've decided to change gears and re-assume the Mom's ******* boyfriend role. I had the audacity to tell the kid to clean his bedroom and bathroom yesterday. His version of cleaning is to wait until after all the football games are over, spray some self cleaning toilet cleaner in the toilet, and flush. The bedroom got a similarly thorough cleanse. This was after Cheryl and I got into a heated conversation over his contributions, or lack thereof, to the household. And that little **** still sits on his *** and lets us fight, instead of simply doing what I asked him to do. So this morning I told Cheryl he's going to need to "actually clean" them, not just spend a half assed 5 minutes. So what does she do, she starts cleaning his bathroom. So tell them both that he needs to clean it, not her. And the kid goes off on me. It was pretty much a bunch of nonsense not worth repeating. I cut him off and told him - "You better stop yelling at me. This is my house - not yours". He decides his move is to say "Or what?" Lol.....just the opening I was looking for - "Or your *** is out of here!"

Well, he basically started in with the F bombs and Cheryl tried to diffuse the situation. I just laughed and walked away. Then she tries to talk some common sense to him and all I hear is 'I'm an F'ng adult - he can't talk to me that way!" Yeah.....and adult that's too lazy to lift the toilet lid and pees all over it. An adult that sits around all day and plays video games.

He left in a huff to go to work, which apparently him working is somehow doing me a favor. I told Cheryl I was sorry she was in the middle of this, but I won't tolerate that level of disrespect under my roof. She told me he didn't feel appreciated.....it took me a very long time to stop laughing.
Bob, I'm not even gonna mention how I would react if the young man dropped F-Bombs at me or in my presence. His feelings would have been hurt.

I will say this, if you are still in his life in 8 years or so I imagine he will apologize to you and man up, if not sooner. Tons of growing up happens between 20 and 30.

The following 2 users liked this post by LoneBone:
nevada72 (11-25-2019), Uncle Larry (11-25-2019)
Old 11-25-2019, 06:59 PM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncle Larry
Al .... this thread ... number 4
HAHAHAHAHa.....Jeez, now you guys tell me!..I finished it today

The following users liked this post:
Uncle Larry (11-25-2019)
Old 11-25-2019, 06:59 PM
OGMarkwood
Road Master
Received 247 Likes on 190 Posts

Originally Posted by BARACU
Originally Posted by BARACU View Post
Bob, how old is this "kid"?
22 going on 14

Time to put his" big boy pants" on ....
Al, it's the new generation, Big boy pants are no longer relevant, and frankly frowned upon. You can, however, purchase skinny jeans with a big boy emblem.

Old 11-25-2019, 07:01 PM
OGMarkwood
Road Master

Originally Posted by OKMICK
He has a Prius! Life is good.
Will and 1/8 of a tank get him there? Maybe he can find a charging station along the way.

Old 11-25-2019, 07:03 PM
OGMarkwood
Road Master

Originally Posted by LoneBone
Bob, I'm not even gonna mention how I would react if the young man dropped F-Bombs at me or in my presence. His feelings would have been hurt.

I will say this, if you are still in his life in 8 years or so I imagine he will apologize to you and man up, if not sooner. Tons of growing up happens between 20 and 30.
Damn, I wish I would have pay attention during those years.

Old 11-25-2019, 07:04 PM
DanHappy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,419 Likes on 1,614 Posts

Originally Posted by nevada72
Cheryl is in the room. I'll have to watch that later.....This chick is a "weather girl" in Florida. It is ALL about her. She's got his sorry *** wrapped around her little finger.22 going on 14
I am the only.one to ask if she is hot, and if so, we need pics for proof?

Old 11-25-2019, 07:06 PM
LoneBone
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 27,339 Likes on 6,413 Posts

How in the hell are you OG??

Old 11-25-2019, 07:08 PM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 36,878 Likes on 17,363 Posts

Originally Posted by DanHappy
I am the only.one to ask if she is hot, and if so, we need pics for proof?
Dan, horribly small of you to think of her hotness while we are coaching Bob through a real family crisis.

Bob, post link to pics of weather girl.

Old 11-25-2019, 07:12 PM
nevada72
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 25,934 Likes on 12,140 Posts

Originally Posted by LoneBone

Thanks Jack. And I agree. Some day he'll look back and see I'm not quite as big an ******* as he thought.

The following users liked this post:
LoneBone (11-25-2019)
Old 11-25-2019, 07:12 PM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by OKMICK
Dan, horribly small of you to think of her hotness while we are coaching Bob through a real family crisis.

Bob, post link to pics of weather girl.
I guess we're over Bob's crisis....

Quick Reply: TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge Part XIII