The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge Part XIII

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2019, 09:03 AM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 834 Likes on 582 Posts

Originally Posted by BARACU
....and probably worth every penny.....right?
Brother you got that right. The amount of crazy in that woman would be extremely difficult to quantify. She is at least now under psychiatric care and I'm glad for that. Tried for years to talk her into getting help. You honestly should see the texts and emails she has sent me. She has even sent stuff to Sweet T. I just forward the insanity to my lawyer and don't respond.

Old 09-26-2019, 09:03 AM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Originally Posted by LiiT
Brother you got that right. The amount of crazy in that woman would be extremely difficult to quantify. She is at least now under psychiatric care and I'm glad for that. Tried for years to talk her into getting help. You honestly should see the texts and emails she has sent me. She has even sent stuff to Sweet T. I just forward the insanity to my lawyer and don't respond.
Good policy.

Old 09-26-2019, 09:11 AM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by rwhisen
Aaaah the Leftist coast.....
Beautiful country. We are planning a trip on the New bike next year as well. Riding to Seattle or thereabouts, meeting up with some folks and touring down through WA, OR and CA. Making a left and going out to Vegas, Grand Canyon etc etc before heading home.
Sounds great! Guess I'm going to trade Ol' Blue in on a newer model early part of next year. I figger on being on the road for about a month and I want a bike that will have a warranty in case of troubles on the road. I plan to pick up the Lewis and Clark trail outside of St. Louis and take it to Oregon. Then up through Washington into Canada. From there back down the west coast ( I want to ride the PCH and dip my toes in the Pacific ocean) hopefully get to see Big Lou again and maybe put faces to a few names from that region. From there Route 66 back east and just go wherever the F I take a notion since I'll be by myself.

Gonna be a hoot! Just wish Sweet T could make the trip with me.

The following users liked this post:
soft 02 (09-26-2019)
Old 09-26-2019, 09:24 AM
Juan L

Sounds like a good ride. My son moved from Seattle out to Baltimore so we’ve lost our gun holding spot in WA. Good for him, glad he got out of that state but Maryland would not have been my first choice.

Old 09-26-2019, 09:29 AM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,572 Likes on 2,890 Posts

Good deal Tracy! You can crash here anytime! You can also stop and meet Denny up in Jamestown.

Old 09-26-2019, 09:31 AM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by rwhisen
Sounds like a good ride. My son moved from Seattle out to Baltimore so we’ve lost our gun holding spot in WA. Good for him, glad he got out of that state but Maryland would not have been my first choice.
LOL Yeah not sure that trading WA for MD was a move up. Maybe sideways at best?

I'm told that police departments near the border will allow you to store a weapon with them for a while. I was talking with some of the guys from HA from here in Winston-Salem and got a damn good laugh out of hearing about their trip into Canada years ago. One of the guys had a wooden leg and they stuck their guns in it for the trip across!

Old 09-26-2019, 09:34 AM
Juan L

Originally Posted by LiiT
LOL Yeah not sure that trading WA for MD was a move up. Maybe sideways at best?

I'm told that police departments near the border will allow you to store a weapon with them for a while. I was talking with some of the guys from HA from here in Winston-Salem and got a damn good laugh out of hearing about their trip into Canada years ago. One of the guys had a wooden leg and they stuck their guns in it for the trip across!
Sideways for sure. Perhaps rent a locker at the train station? They used to have those, not sure if they still do.

Old 09-26-2019, 09:35 AM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by soft 02
Good deal Tracy! You can crash here anytime! You can also stop and meet Denny up in Jamestown.
Thanks Lou! I sure do appreciate that and would enjoy meeting Denny as well.

This trip is one of those bucket list things that I honestly never thought I would actually get to make happen but it's sure looking like it is. I am pretty excited about it!

Old 09-26-2019, 09:39 AM
Juan L

Checked around and there is a sporting goods store that rents lockers for 20 bucks a month in MT. I bet there are similar places in just about every place near border crossings.

https://www.snappysportsenter.com/

Old 09-26-2019, 09:48 AM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 49,951 Likes on 19,384 Posts

Late Morning Greetings to all who are within the sound of my typing ... From the north to the south ... from sea to shining sea ... Near the Majestic Purple Mountains ... I could go on and on and on and on and on and on :>)

Quick Reply: TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge Part XIII