The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge Part XIII

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2019, 09:06 AM
DanHappy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,419 Likes on 1,614 Posts

Morning all you bikers!

Hahaha!

Old 03-27-2019, 09:07 AM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 36,878 Likes on 17,363 Posts

Sorry I logged in to that piece of business. Mornin, Woods.

Old 03-27-2019, 09:08 AM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 36,878 Likes on 17,363 Posts

Now all we need is Izzo posting up the man nipples....NO>>>>>>>>>

Old 03-27-2019, 09:16 AM
QC
Club Member
Received 19,802 Likes on 9,866 Posts

Morning, Mick and Dan!
How about some eye wash.

Old 03-27-2019, 09:17 AM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 49,731 Likes on 19,288 Posts

Originally Posted by OKMICK
Now all we need is Izzo posting up the man nipples....NO>>>>>>>>>
Geez Mick ... you had to T H E R E ???

Old 03-27-2019, 09:17 AM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 49,731 Likes on 19,288 Posts

Originally Posted by QC
Morning, Mick and Dan!
How about some eye wash.
Oh my :>)

Old 03-27-2019, 09:55 AM
AllenW
Elite HDF Member
Received 119 Likes on 88 Posts

Wouldn't ya like to walk out on your patio and see them two there huh??

The divorce might be worth it..

I posted a question on selling the bikes and test rides and got no response, was the question a no no?
I understand it probably gets asked a lot, but I was looking for you guys's opinions.

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized she was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, “Business trip or pleasure?”
She turned, smiled and said, “Business. I’m going to the annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston."
He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs!
Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, “What’s your business at this convention?”
“Lecturer,” she responded. “I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.”
“Really?” he said. “And what kind of myths are there?”
“Well,” she explained, “one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Mexican descent who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck.”

Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed.. “I’m Sorry,” she said, “I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don’t even know your name.”
“Tonto,” the man said, “Tonto Gonzales, but my friends call me Bubba".

Alw

Old 03-27-2019, 10:10 AM
PapaThiele
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,707 Likes on 2,158 Posts

Naps-R-Gud! Doing a family picnic today. So far that is our only plan

Old 03-27-2019, 10:10 AM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Originally Posted by AllenW
Wouldn't ya like to walk out on your patio and see them two there huh??

The divorce might be worth it..

I posted a question on selling the bikes and test rides and got no response, was the question a no no?
I understand it probably gets asked a lot, but I was looking for you guys's opinions.

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized she was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, “Business trip or pleasure?”
She turned, smiled and said, “Business. I’m going to the annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston."
He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs!
Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, “What’s your business at this convention?”
“Lecturer,” she responded. “I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.”
“Really?” he said. “And what kind of myths are there?”
“Well,” she explained, “one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Mexican descent who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck.”

Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed.. “I’m Sorry,” she said, “I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don’t even know your name.”
“Tonto,” the man said, “Tonto Gonzales, but my friends call me Bubba".

Alw
Morning Al. I saw your question but I thought one of these wheelers and dealers would answer. Personally, no test rides without cash in hand.

The following users liked this post:
AllenW (03-27-2019)
Old 03-27-2019, 10:12 AM
QC
Club Member
Received 19,802 Likes on 9,866 Posts

Originally Posted by rwhisen
Morning Al. I saw your question but I thought one of these wheelers and dealers would answer. Personally, no test rides without cash in hand.

Morning, Markus!

The following users liked this post:
AllenW (03-27-2019)

Quick Reply: TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge Part XIII