The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge Part XIII

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2022, 08:06 PM
PapaThiele
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,707 Likes on 2,158 Posts

Hey Greg!

Old 05-26-2022, 08:09 PM
nevada72
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 26,071 Likes on 12,185 Posts

Evening gents!

Want your other half to join the Conservative ranks? Just move to Portland! Cheryl, a middle isle Democrat immediately got converted to a right wing moderate by default. I shifted from Right moderate to hard right by comparison. I'm not sure where a Midwest hard right Conservative lands - maybe all the way back to far left??? Is it a circle?

The following users liked this post:
RKGDCG03 (05-26-2022)
Old 05-26-2022, 08:13 PM
QC
Club Member
Received 19,803 Likes on 9,866 Posts

Originally Posted by PapaThiele
Hey Greg!
Hey, Mark!
Did you end up with boney fingers?

Old 05-26-2022, 08:15 PM
QC
Club Member

Originally Posted by nevada72
Evening gents!

Want your other half to join the Conservative ranks? Just move to Portland! Cheryl, a middle isle Democrat immediately got converted to a right wing moderate by default. I shifted from Right moderate to hard right by comparison. I'm not sure where a Midwest hard right Conservative lands - maybe all the way back to far left??? Is it a circle?
I don't think so. My son is so far left he makes Solzhenitsyn look like Limbaugh.

nevada72 (05-26-2022)
Old 05-26-2022, 08:20 PM
PapaThiele
Seasoned HDF Member

Hey Bob!

Greg, my shoulders ache & my butt is numb but I managed to exercise at least one finger a few times when results did not match expectations

Old 05-26-2022, 08:38 PM
QC
Club Member

Know that feeling.

Old 05-26-2022, 08:51 PM
nevada72
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 26,071 Likes on 12,185 Posts

Evening Markus and Greg!

Originally Posted by QC
I don't think so. My son is so far left he makes Solzhenitsyn look like Limbaugh.
Denver can have some hard Left, this I know.

But it's funny. Cheryl always touts herself as a Democrat and while not uber Liberal, still votes blue. But relative to a lot of people we have been exposed to here, she's coming off waspy as hell. It's hilarious! She even agree that she is far more aligned with me politically than the locals.

That said, I have been informed that Vancouver is red and Portland is blue. I was advised to not buy a home in Vancouver because it lacks diversity. I was thinking - "Well Vancouver it is!" I have no issues with skin color or country of origin. Hell.....I don't give a **** who or what anyone is sleeping with. But I can do without the daily freak show from neighbors or tent cities on the other side of my fence. No thanks.

Oh......and I was corrected - they are "houseless", not homeless. I'm sure that makes it better sleeping under a tarp in the rain.

Old 05-26-2022, 09:03 PM
PapaThiele
Seasoned HDF Member

Evening Markus and Greg!

But it's funny. Cheryl always touts herself as a Democrat and while not uber Liberal, still votes blue. But relative to a lot of people we have been exposed to here, she's coming off waspy as hell. It's hilarious! She even agree that she is far more aligned with me politically than the locals.

That said, I have been informed that Vancouver is red and Portland is blue. I was advised to not buy a home in Vancouver because it lacks diversity. I was thinking - "Well Vancouver it is!" I have no issues with skin color or country of origin. Hell.....I don't give a **** who or what anyone is sleeping with. But I can do without the daily freak show from neighbors or tent cities on the other side of my fence. No thanks.

Oh......and I was corrected - they are "houseless", not homeless. I'm sure that makes it better sleeping under a tarp in the rain.
Freakin bleeding heart types and their re-labeling. They sure like to name call anyone who disagrees with them or dares deviate from the EXACT party line or talking points.

nevada72 (05-26-2022)
Old 05-26-2022, 09:06 PM
gamble71
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 29,208 Likes on 9,691 Posts

I'm waiting for the first story where someone finds out you're a conservative 😁

Old 05-26-2022, 09:23 PM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Originally Posted by gamble71
Modelo Negro is the only Mexican beer like
Then you haven’t drank enough Mexican beers.

Evening gents!

Not surprised.

Evening Markus and Greg!

It’s really a shame that Portland is so jacked up, a really beautiful area with **** tons of potential but politically stupid. If only the people had *****. I predict that within 6 months someone will compare Bob to a ****. People in Portland are the softest people I’ve ever encountered, so unwilling to hold people accountable.

Quick Reply: TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge Part XIII