The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge Part XIII

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2021, 10:05 AM
Backforty
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,698 Likes on 1,867 Posts

Bike has been given a mini Denny, ready for some Sunday kubbin .

all werk and no play makes Jack unhappy!

Old 08-01-2021, 10:14 AM
Northern Glide
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,917 Likes on 2,815 Posts

Originally Posted by Juan L
Sorry Stan, we adhere to a strict no alcohol policy at all HOA properties. The kids had a great time and after all, that’s what movie night is for. We had all sorts of people stopping by inquiring about what we were doing and when we’d do it again. One such person, who I don’t believe lives in the Association, wanted to know how she could “rent the pool”. I explained to her that we don’t do that. I’ve never seen kids eat so much popcorn….
Hahahahaha - good job there Russ. It did sound like a lot of work, for only 12 to show up. Any hot moms ?
I had (4) little rug-rats wear me out last night, and may likely require to the whole day to recover ! I didn't have to haul a whole pick-up load around though .......

Old 08-01-2021, 10:51 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Cooler, drier, and smokier. Staying indoors as much as possible, doubt anything worth mentioning will happen today. Might even take a nap, already feel like I could use one.

Stan, only takes two little people to make me take a day to recover.

Are pancakes a lunch food? That appeals to me today for some reason. So far wanting another cup of coffee when I finish one, probably should stop at 3. Maybe 4.

Old 08-01-2021, 10:52 AM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Originally Posted by Northern Glide
Hahahahaha - good job there Russ. It did sound like a lot of work, for only 12 to show up. Any hot moms ?
I had (4) little rug-rats wear me out last night, and may likely require to the whole day to recover ! I didn't have to haul a whole pick-up load around though .......
I bet those little ones wore you out. Unfortunately, no hot moms last night. There is a small group of "sun worshippers" who go to the big pool from time to time and that is definitely a sunglasses day. Here's a photo from last night.

Old 08-01-2021, 11:32 AM
Northern Glide
Seasoned HDF Member

There is a small group of "sun worshippers" who go to the big pool from time to time....

Great facilities Russ. We're coming down sometime!
Should clarify, when I mentioned "Good Grief" above, that was as in " Good Grief that's a lot of work" and not an admonishment..... LOL

Old 08-01-2021, 11:42 AM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Originally Posted by Northern Glide
Great facilities Russ. We're coming down sometime!
Should clarify, when I mentioned "Good Grief" above, that was as in " Good Grief that's a lot of work" and not an admonishment..... LOL
No problem Stan, we don’t do it every weekend. Fortunately I had the assistance of the neighborhood handyman to load and unload stuff from the truck. Another board member came by to run the popcorn machine so my job was reduced to setup and tear down.

How goes the neighbor issues at your Pop’s place? I heard they asked for an easement which it appears you are reluctant to grant. Build the Wall!

Old 08-01-2021, 12:17 PM
PapaThiele
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,707 Likes on 2,158 Posts

Originally Posted by OKMICK

Old 08-01-2021, 12:17 PM
PapaThiele
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,707 Likes on 2,158 Posts

Afternoon Woods! Well, almost afternoon

Old 08-01-2021, 12:30 PM
Northern Glide
Seasoned HDF Member

How goes the neighbor issues at your Pop’s place? I heard they asked for an easement which it appears you are reluctant to grant. Build the Wall!
Naturally we declined and lawyer passed on the rejection. Not only no, but Hell No !
He has until the 14th to remove his crap. Sherriff can take over after that. We have no desire to be in communication with the idiot. He's proven over time to be untrustworthy to the max.
Coincidentally, he's a staunch democrap. Go figure.

The following users liked this post:
Juan L (08-01-2021)
Old 08-01-2021, 01:46 PM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

G'Afternoon, Woods....all things back to almost normal with the exception of me having a little yellow roommate. Mama left for back home since they're calling for rain and t-storms. We gave ZEKE a good fresh bath in that big reproduction clawfoot tub and he loved it. Neither my wife or I have any intention of using it. Put ZEKE in his crate because I need a half hour nap and he's not happy. Of course, he slept most of the day either in the house or outside. It took him about 5 minutes to change my wife's mind about not wanting another dog! She calls him ZEEKEE . Naptime.....leter.

Quick Reply: TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge Part XIII