The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge Part XIII

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2021, 05:59 PM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by RIPbiker13
Welcome Ken.

Congrats Al! Clips hold ammo. Magazines are a functiofal part of the recoil system and the gun can malfunction if the magazines do not function properly.
So....clips hold ammo but they become magazines when you put them in the gun...is that what you're saying?

The following users liked this post:
DanHappy (03-11-2021)
Old 03-10-2021, 05:59 PM
NoRegerts
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 8,944 Likes on 4,699 Posts

Originally Posted by OKMICK
Al, next time you make pancakes use buttermilk in place of whole milk.
Are you being serious? Asking for a friend. I want to make amazing pancakes this weekend. I mean, my friend does...

Old 03-10-2021, 06:00 PM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 36,879 Likes on 17,363 Posts

Absolutely...use buttermilk. If you don't like the taste I will reimburse you for the cost of the pancake mix and the buttermilk.

The following users liked this post:
NoRegerts (03-10-2021)
Old 03-10-2021, 06:00 PM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Al, next time you make pancakes use buttermilk in place of whole milk.
Ok...that sounds good. i was thinking chocolate milk too. My wife said it sounded disgusting.

Old 03-10-2021, 06:02 PM
Balladromic
Road Master
Received 393 Likes on 213 Posts

Originally Posted by Juan L
Awesome! My name is Russ and I find that the most uncomfortable time to strike up a conversation is while in a multi-stall restroom or while standing at the urinal. Not really into Pagan alphabets or runes but I definitely respect your skills in advertising! Welcome again!
Russ, our alphabet is a Pagan invention Aa - Zz and our so called Arabic numerals. 1 - 0
Rome was Pagan. Several Pagan sources state our alphabets were created by Thoth. Thothian monks created our alphabets.

A = the Great pyramid of Khufu with its now missing gold capstone aka the Eye-of-Assur as seen on a US dollar bill.
The pyramid is the embodiment of Assur(Osiris), the Pagans ancestral father God.
Assur's backbone Isis gathers for his Re-SuR-ReX-tion is the Tet(Djed) tower. A scientific observatory.
The majuscule letter A represents heavenly wisdom.
To date our highest wisdom symbol A+

The majuscule letters are heaven symbols. The minuscule letters are earth symbols. The majuscule letters deal with the affairs of the gods in heaven. The earth symbols deal with the affairs of humankind on earth. The minuscule letter a is the earth symbol in the alphabet. This is mother earth. It is the first of the earth symbols.

In the Romance languages that use the Roman alphabet, the pregnant woman symbol a is the all around feminine gender determinative. Women's names and female gender nouns typically end with the female determinative a. In the Romance languages the earth symbol a is used as an earth determinative in the names of lands. America, China, Ethiopia, and the names of lands all over the earth end with the earth symbol a. The word area ends with the earth symbol a.

Scribes of the Thoth school who created the alphabet tried to coordinate the sounds of the letters with the pictures. Creating pictures of sounds was a challenging task. Creating pictures of sounds that also had the appropriate religious significance was a far more difficult task. In the case of letter a, they succeeded very well. The sound of letter a is the first sound a baby makes upon being born. Aaah is simply the easiest sound to fall from the human throat.

Old 03-10-2021, 06:04 PM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member

Al, the buttermilk helps the baking soda activate and makes the pancakes extra fluffy...sorry, no help with symmetry.

Old 03-10-2021, 06:04 PM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Absolutely...use buttermilk. If you don't like the taste I will reimburse you for the cost of the pancake mix and the buttermilk.
Just deduct it from the price of the yellow bike. Kinda like a dealer hold back.

Old 03-10-2021, 06:05 PM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member

Just deduct it from the price of the yellow bike. Kinda like a dealer hold back.
The offer was to Chris. Al, having a refined palate that only comes with experience, will love buttermilk pancakes.

Old 03-10-2021, 06:10 PM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member

I loved my Springfield XDs before the tragic boating incident.
Last few years all purchases have been in #2 son's name....I don't own any of these semis....

Old 03-10-2021, 06:14 PM
Northern Glide
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,917 Likes on 2,815 Posts

Photo found on the clubhouse floor.
In keeping with TOAK principles and highest moral levels of performance, the picture owner needs to man up and confess his round pancake transgressions.

Quick Reply: TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge Part XIII