The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge Part XII

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2018, 05:50 PM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 36,879 Likes on 17,363 Posts

Stan, are you suffering some low T here?

Old 11-21-2018, 05:51 PM
Northern Glide
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,917 Likes on 2,815 Posts

Off to the grudge. Car needs coils. Coil over plug arrangement. Will be lurking so don't burn the place down !

Old 11-21-2018, 05:51 PM
AllenW
Elite HDF Member
Received 119 Likes on 88 Posts

Evening all, a brisk 26 degree's here in the frozen north.

All going reasonably well, I only have maybe another 25 or 30 trips to the store before the wife is done deciding what were having tomm.

Hope ya all have a great Thanksgiving and for those who are having it not so good, best wishes to ya.

A little Ole joke for ya this Thanksgiving.

Ole and Lena were an old married couple that had happily lived together for nearly forty years. The only friction in their marriage was caused by Ole’s habit of breaking wind nearly every morning as he awoke.

The noise would always wake Lena up and the smell would cause her eyes to water as she would choke and gasp for air. Nearly every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping one in the morning.

Ole told her he couldn’t help it.

Lena begged him to see a doctor to see if anything could be done, but Ole wouldn’t hear of it. He told her that it was just a natural bodily function, and then he would laugh in her face as she tried to wave the fumes away with her hands.

Lena told him that there was nothing natural about it and if he didn’t stop he was going to “Blow his guts out.”

The years went by and Lena continued to suffer, and Ole continued to ignore her warnings until one Thanksgiving morning.

Before dawn, Lena went downstairs to prepare the family feast. She fixed pumpkin pie, mashed potatos, gravy and, of course, a turkey. While she was taking out the turkey’s innards, a thought occurred to the wife as to how she might solve her husband’s problem.

With a devilish grin on her face, she placed the turkey guts in a bowl and quietly walked upstairs before her flatulent husband would awake. While Ole was still sound asleep, she pulled back the covers, and gently pulled back her husband’s jockey shorts. She then placed all of the turkey guts into her husband’s underwear, pulled them up, replaced the covers, and tiptoed downstairs to finish preparing the family meal.

A few hours later she heard Ole awake with his normal butt-trumpeting. This was soon followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as her husband ran to the upstairs bathroom.

Lena could not control herself and her eyes began to tear up as she rolled on the floor laughing. After years of putting up with him, she had finally gotten even.

About 20 minutes later, Ole came downstairs in his blood stained underpants and a look of horror in his eyes.

Lena bit her lip to keep from laughing and she asked him what was the matter.

Ole said, “Honey, you were right, all those years you warned me and I didn’t listen.”

“What do you mean?” asked Lena.

“Well, you always told me that I would end up blowing my guts out one of these days, and today it finally happened. But by the grace of God and these two fingers, I think I got them all back in.”

Be well, be Safe.

Alw

ok..ok...due to popular request....

Ole and Lena are sitting at their dining room table, listening to the radio and watching it snow out. All of a sudden there is a big message on the radio, "There is a snow emergency, please park your car on the odd side of the street." So Ole puts on his clothes and goes out to move his car. The next day the same thing, another snow emergency and the radio says, "Please park your car on the even side of the street." So Ole goes and parks his car on the even side of the street. A few days later there's a really bad snow storm and the radio says, "There's been a snow emergency please move your car to the ..." and the radio goes out. And Lena says to Ole, "Oh, forget it. Just leave your car in the garage this time."

and.....

Ole is on his deathbed. One day he smells the smell of fresh lefse coming from downstairs. So he summons up the last of his strength and drags himself downstairs. He's at the table reaching for the lefse when Lena slaps his hand and says, "Ole, that's for after the funeral."

Last edited by AllenW; 11-21-2018 at 05:55 PM.
Old 11-21-2018, 05:52 PM
Northern Glide
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by OKMICK
Stan, are you suffering some low T here?
To the contrary Mick, hanging around TOAK my T has never been higher !
Ummmm wait ....that doesn't sound right -

Old 11-21-2018, 05:52 PM
zal
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,087 Likes on 1,601 Posts

Originally Posted by rwhisen
Jose, you've never been in an airplane, at night, with a parachute strapped to your back as the door to black emptiness opens in the plane. Nods and eye contact is all you want to do.
I don’t remember you at my wedding!

Old 11-21-2018, 05:54 PM
Northern Glide
Seasoned HDF Member

Hahahaha AL W. EEeuuuuuuuuu

Happy T Day

Old 11-21-2018, 05:54 PM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Originally Posted by zal
I don’t remember you at my wedding!
That's because the folk rock band was playing too loud.

Old 11-21-2018, 05:55 PM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Hiya Al!

Old 11-21-2018, 05:55 PM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member

Funny joke, Alw.

Old 11-21-2018, 05:57 PM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Northern Glide
Off to the grudge. Car needs coils. Coil over plug arrangement. Will be lurking so don't burn the place down !

Quick Reply: TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge Part XII