The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge Part XI

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2018, 06:45 PM
PapaThiele
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,707 Likes on 2,158 Posts

Evenin Woods. Had crockpot honey bourbon chicken for dinner. it was good

Old 03-15-2018, 07:15 PM
DanHappy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,419 Likes on 1,614 Posts

Hello all.

Had BLTs. Lesley put the bacon on a plate and put it in the microwave. Came out one bug pile stuck together. Funny part is, she had to take the bacon tray we usually use for making making, out of the microwave to do it this way.

Old 03-15-2018, 07:16 PM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by rwhisen
I am so pissed about this.These worthless f**ks are using every excuse they can can to come up with to avoid addressing the problem that they will eventually will have to address and instead of doing so they want to cry that someone used language that was accusatory and mean. F**K those sumbitches.
HI, Russ....democrats?????

Old 03-15-2018, 07:35 PM
LoneBone
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 28,422 Likes on 6,599 Posts

Originally Posted by rwhisen
I am so pissed about this.These worthless f**ks are using every excuse they can can to come up with to avoid addressing the problem that they will eventually will have to address and instead of doing so they want to cry that someone used language that was accusatory and mean. F**K those sumbitches.
My boy right here.....
It's early early AM in Africa, and I do believe the sumbitch had a few drinks before he went nite nite....

Old 03-15-2018, 07:59 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Originally Posted by DanHappy
Hello all.

Had BLTs. Lesley put the bacon on a plate and put it in the microwave. Came out one bug pile stuck together. Funny part is, she had to take the bacon tray we usually use for making making, out of the microwave to do it this way.
Put two slices stuck together in a row on your bacon tray and you get nice thick slices that aren't chewy like thick sliced bacon is sometimes. Nuttin wrong with mo' bacon!

Old 03-15-2018, 08:05 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by PapaThiele
Beth and the kids are at the Pepsi Center for an "om the court" experience that is part of the basketball league program. A buddy of mine is hanging out with me to make sure I don't anything I ain't supposed to and help me out
I had to fight meself today, nobody around to argue with, 40F and somehow seems all the salt disappeared on the roads. Did a milk run with the pickup, and by the time I got home I wanted to take a bike out so bad. But even a few minutes in the truck got a bit of ache where I pulled something in my ribs, and I finally decided an hour on the bike wasn't worth what it might feel like tonite. Getting a lot better fast, should be good to go next week. If they don't salt the roads again... Hope the dirt farm roads don't dry out by then, I like splashing through mud puddles. I'll probably grow out of that by the time I'm 80. Hope not...

Old 03-15-2018, 08:14 PM
DanHappy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,419 Likes on 1,614 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
Put two slices stuck together in a row on your bacon tray and you get nice thick slices that aren't chewy like thick sliced bacon is sometimes. Nuttin wrong with mo' bacon!
True but not half a pound not even split apart and laid out next to each other! All together. Still great but hard to put on a sandwich.

Old 03-15-2018, 08:31 PM
QC
Club Member
Received 19,804 Likes on 9,867 Posts

Evening, Woodys!

Old 03-15-2018, 08:34 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by DanHappy
True but not half a pound not even split apart and laid out next to each other! All together. Still great but hard to put on a sandwich.
If I had that happen, I'd just freeze it so it would crumble easy, and put the crumbles in a zip lock bag. I always do a full tray when I cook it, and any leftover gets done that way. Bacon crumbles are absolutely vital for good pizza! Not bad in scrambled eggs, some soups, chili, macaroni and cheese, salads, mashed potatoes, collards... wait, I'll just put down what they're not good in - beer, milk, chocolate pudding.

Old 03-15-2018, 08:41 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,572 Likes on 2,890 Posts

Eavning all. It's almost Friday!

Quick Reply: TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge Part XI