The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge Part XI

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2018, 09:47 PM
Mozvader
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,184 Likes on 849 Posts

Congrats Greg.

Old 05-24-2018, 10:01 PM
QC
Club Member
Received 19,799 Likes on 9,866 Posts

Originally Posted by Mozvader
I left a bottle upstairs and the radios been blasting Poison, Metallica, and even Molly Hatchet all day.
hopefully she's partied out.

Hahaha!
Congrats Greg.
Thanks, buddy!

Old 05-24-2018, 10:04 PM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Originally Posted by QC
Thanks, Russ!
How's things at home?
Met with the landscaper/sprinkler/fence guy at house #3 last night. Attended the HOA meeting last night as well. Fixed the drain on the upstairs AC unit this morning. Couldn't take the mess inside house #3 anymore and took brooms over to sweep out the house today. Went to the appliance store this morning and spent way too much money. Sharked around Fry's Electronics while planning my network setup at house #3. Went to the pool this evening to eject uninvited users from the premises considering the pool hasn't opened for the season yet. Had a flight test report from the home office of buffeting and payload related vibrations when both systems are installed on the aircraft during flight. For those who haven't been paying attention, I would not sign off the installation of the camera and radar on this aircraft because in my opinion, they did not do adequate structural testing on the designed mounts. I guess stupid old A&P Russ was right wasn't he?

Old 05-24-2018, 10:06 PM
Juan L

Short of all that, everything is perfect at home. Zoey is glad to see me and won't let me out of her sight. Kristi is warming up to my presence.

Old 05-24-2018, 10:14 PM
Mozvader
Extreme HDF Member

That's a full day!

I'm watching instructional videos on wildlife.

Old 05-24-2018, 10:16 PM
Mozvader
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by rwhisen
Met with the landscaper/sprinkler/fence guy at house #3 last night. Attended the HOA meeting last night as well. Fixed the drain on the upstairs AC unit this morning. Couldn't take the mess inside house #3 anymore and took brooms over to sweep out the house today. Went to the appliance store this morning and spent way too much money. Sharked around Fry's Electronics while planning my network setup at house #3. Went to the pool this evening to eject uninvited users from the premises considering the pool hasn't opened for the season yet. Had a flight test report from the home office of buffeting and payload related vibrations when both systems are installed on the aircraft during flight. For those who haven't been paying attention, I would not sign off the installation of the camera and radar on this aircraft because in my opinion, they did not do adequate structural testing on the designed mounts. I guess stupid old A&P Russ was right wasn't he?
Seems crazy to install that equipment after you wouldn't sign off on the structural integrity of the mounts.

Juan L

Are you planning on feeding the opossum some weed because Snoop is the man for the job?

QC
Club Member

Originally Posted by rwhisen
They never learn, do they?

Old 05-24-2018, 10:17 PM
QC
Club Member

Ok, I'm out guys.

Old 05-24-2018, 10:17 PM
Juan L

Seems crazy to install that equipment after you wouldn't sign off on the structural integrity of the mounts.
Once again, the engineers think they know more than other people and have to be shown the error of their ways.

Quick Reply: TOAK, The Thread of All Knowledge Part XI