The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK the Thread Of All Knowledge IX

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 08:13 AM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Morning Tim, are you just gonna rub it or cook it too?

Old 06-08-2017, 08:17 AM
zal
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,087 Likes on 1,601 Posts

Morning Russ.
Havent decuded yet. Might just enjoy giving it a massage.

Tomorrow ow night is when I put it on the smoker...in the rain.

Old 06-08-2017, 08:19 AM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Morning woods, day 3 of my 4-10's. Brisket sounds good.

Old 06-08-2017, 08:24 AM
zal
Seasoned HDF Member

Nieces grad. Begged for one. So loaded it in the truck, drive 300 miles...the **** you do for kids

Old 06-08-2017, 08:29 AM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 834 Likes on 582 Posts

Re-morning Woods and Woodette

Originally Posted by Queen-of-Clubs
Thank you sir.

A note to the WS17 folks. I just saw a post on FaceBook about the Wheels Through Time anniversary celebration taking place the 1st through the 10th. I am going to share it, for those that are connected to me on FB, those that aren't and wish to be, the more the merrier send me a request. I won't copy and paste the entire post since it's long, but I read where on Monday the 10th, all HD riders get in free. I know the plan was to go on Thursday...but this is what they posted if anyone wants to consider a Monday trip.

ETA: Good morning one and all! Beautiful morning here in NC!

That sounds pretty good to me! Normally they aren't open on Mondays but I guess with the big event they are. I had proposed Thursday for a couple reasons

1- That's normally when they open and...

2- That's the day Tim has to take back his rental bike and so wouldn't be able to ride anyway. Wonder if he can still get in free since he will be riding an Indian? (oh the shame of it all..)

But I am open to whatever the group wants to do. Normally it's $12 (if I remember correctly) to get in.

Old 06-08-2017, 08:31 AM
Northern Glide
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,917 Likes on 2,815 Posts

Morning WoodMeisters from the Tower of no Power !
Tim if you rub dat brisket long enough and hard enough, that thing will cook itself !
Significant elbow grease required.

Old 06-08-2017, 08:39 AM
zal
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Northern Glide
Morning WoodMeisters from the Tower of no Power !
Tim if you rub dat brisket long enough and hard enough, that thing will cook itself !r
Significant elbow grease required.
Would be afraid of tennis elbow setting in. Being married for 19 years, at this rate I should be good for another 15. I don't want to wreck a good thing and knock off 5 years.

Old 06-08-2017, 08:41 AM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 49,955 Likes on 19,385 Posts

Originally Posted by zal
Would be afraid of tennis elbow setting in. Being married for 19 years, at this rate I should be good for another 15. I don't want to wreck a good thing and knock off 5 years.
Tennis Elbow

One day Bill complained to his friend that his elbow really hurt. His friend suggested that he go to a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker and cheaper than a doctor.
''Simply put in a sample of your urine and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. It only costs $10." Bill figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause out popped a small slip of paper on which was printed: "You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water. Avoid heavy lifting. It will be better in two weeks."
Later that evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this machine could be fooled. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction. He went back to the drug store, located the machine, poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer again made the usual noise and printed out the following message:
"Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener. Your dog has worms. Get him vitamins. Your daughter is using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic. Your wife is pregnant with twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer. And if you don't stop jerking off, your tennis elbow will never get better."

Old 06-08-2017, 08:42 AM
Queen-of-Clubs
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1,334 Likes on 536 Posts

Originally Posted by LiiT

That sounds pretty good to me! Normally they aren't open on Mondays but I guess with the big event they are. I had proposed Thursday for a couple reasons

2- That's the day Tim has to take back his rental bike and so wouldn't be able to ride anyway. Wonder if he can still get in free since he will be riding an Indian? (oh the shame of it all..)

But I am open to whatever the group wants to do. Normally it's $12 (if I remember correctly) to get in.
Reason #2 is good enough to leave well enough alone

Old 06-08-2017, 08:42 AM
zal
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by LiiT

Just trying to get back to my heritage.
This could work Tracys. (Is that how you plural Tracy?)
The earliest I am able to pick the bike up is 9 am. Typical Indians, don't get up early from partying the night before.
To me, it doesn't matter

Last edited by zal; 06-08-2017 at 08:45 AM.

Quick Reply: TOAK the Thread Of All Knowledge IX