The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK The thread of all knowledge VII

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 08:05 AM
zal
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,087 Likes on 1,601 Posts

Originally Posted by Northern Glide
Hey, Hey, Hey........
Is that invite applicable to all Woods? Especially the Northern Woods (because we have to deal with cold).
Cold??? At least you have a full head of hair to keep your head warm. I have to wear a block heater for the next 8 months.

Old 10-25-2016, 08:07 AM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

I noticed a distinct absence of posts on FB from my friends in Houston this morning. I think realization that this may not be a Super Bowl year has finally set in. Seems to be a little later than usual but I can't blame Osweiler, the fans in Houston have never been able to figure out that football is a TEAM sport. Years ago they thought Earl Campbell could carry them, wrong. They thought that every one of their 15 starting QB's since the inception of the Texans could carry them, wrong. They thought JJ Watt could carry them, wrong. There are more pieces to the puzzle than just the QB position. No QB in his right mind wants to play there, no offensive line, no running backs, no wide receivers.

Old 10-25-2016, 08:08 AM
Freak Show
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 515 Likes on 453 Posts

Morning Woods

Old 10-25-2016, 08:08 AM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,572 Likes on 2,890 Posts

Originally Posted by Northern Glide
Hey, Hey, Hey........
Is that invite applicable to all Woods? Especially the Northern Woods (because we have to deal with cold).
Yup. All the current Woods anyways.

Old 10-25-2016, 08:09 AM
zal
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,087 Likes on 1,601 Posts

Originally Posted by rwhisen
I noticed a distinct absence of posts on FB from my friends in Houston this morning. I think realization that this may not be a Super Bowl year has finally set in. Seems to be a little later than usual but I can't blame Osweiler, the fans in Houston have never been able to figure out that football is a TEAM sport. Years ago they thought Earl Campbell could carry them, wrong. They thought that every one of their 15 starting QB's since the inception of the Texans could carry them, wrong. They thought JJ Watt could carry them, wrong. There are more pieces to the puzzle than just the QB position. No QB in his right mind wants to play there, no offensive line, no running backs, no wide receivers.
So, what you're saying is the other 10 guys on the field are not just show pieces?

Old 10-25-2016, 08:16 AM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

A lot of fans and press are the same way here with the Lions. They've been crying for Stafords head for a while now. But when asked the question " When have the Lions ever had a better QB?" I hear crickets.

Old 10-25-2016, 08:20 AM
Juan L

Originally Posted by Mark@ Baker Drivetrain
A lot of fans and press are the same way here with the Lions. They've been crying for Stafords head for a while now. But when asked the question " When have the Lions ever had a better QB?" I hear crickets.
I always liked Stafford and cursed Jerry Jones for not getting him.

Old 10-25-2016, 08:21 AM
Juan L

And breathing, I cursed Jerry Jones for breathing too.....

Old 10-25-2016, 08:26 AM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

It was the first time since I was born that agreed with their choice. After Chuck Long,Rodney Pete, Andre Ware and Joey Harrington we were bound to get a good one sooner or later.

Old 10-25-2016, 08:28 AM
Michelob96
Road Warrior
Received 48 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by zal
Cold??? At least you have a full head of hair to keep your head warm. I have to wear a block heater for the next 8 months.
Now, that's funny chit rat thar!

Quick Reply: TOAK The thread of all knowledge VII