The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK The thread of all knowledge VII

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2016, 09:56 AM
QC
Club Member
Received 19,803 Likes on 9,866 Posts

Morning, late arrivals!

Larry, thanks for the cross-thread points!

The following users liked this post:
Uncle Larry (11-16-2016)
Old 11-16-2016, 10:00 AM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Gotta take a leak? Looks like dollar general is the spot. I google mapped public restroom.

Old 11-16-2016, 10:05 AM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 36,879 Likes on 17,363 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark@ Baker Drivetrain
Morning Larry, if you guys get a chance google "drone catches cheating wife" pretty funny.

Not sure if I was in his shoes I would have put that on the internet.

Hey, World, I'm not man enough to keep my Mrs. from straying!

Old 11-16-2016, 10:05 AM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 36,879 Likes on 17,363 Posts

Hope I can hold it all the way to Michigan.

Old 11-16-2016, 10:14 AM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Originally Posted by OKMICK
Not sure if I was in his shoes I would have put that on the internet.

Hey, World, I'm not man enough to keep my Mrs. from straying!
I think she was cheating because he makes her walk to work.

Old 11-16-2016, 10:24 AM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

The guy she is cheating with drives a minivan so the chances are good he has a wife too!

Old 11-16-2016, 10:32 AM
PapaThiele
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,707 Likes on 2,158 Posts

Originally Posted by rwhisen
The guy she is cheating with drives a minivan so the chances are good he has a wife too!
i dont work in the daytime,
i do all of my doctoring at night.
and i dont have an office,
but my van it serves all right.

"Dr. CC" by Clarence Carter

Old 11-16-2016, 10:37 AM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 49,912 Likes on 19,367 Posts

Old 11-16-2016, 10:41 AM
zal
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,087 Likes on 1,601 Posts

Morning Woods.

Well the last couple days have been a whirlwind of everything. Started off as a normal Monday. Go to work, guys are busy, work is coming in, its going great. By 12:30 to 1 pm, get a phone call. Call display says RCMP. I answer it cause the front counter guy is busy repairing one of our aluminum spool guns. Anyways, they ask to speak to me. Of course, they mess up on my last name and I made a joke about. No big deal. The cop asked if I had time for them to come in and talk. I said Ok...am I in trouble? As I am running through my head what the hell did I do now...

They show up after 1pm to the shop. Great timing as the office is full and we were busy. Handled everyone in the office and finally had some time. Noticed there was the one cop (cute blond girl) that called and another women with her. Ok, still oblivious to anything. They asked if we can go somewhere to talk. ****...really what the hell did I do... The second lady identified herself as Victim Services. Shook her hand...Hi.... Then the cop dropped the bomb. They found my father in law in his truck on a gravel road, passed away. What the actual doodoo (Sorry Izzo, I'm not hiding it)

So in my mind, That Son of a Bitch did himself in. I asked questions, no foul play is suspected, I tell them about the court date on the 23 etc. Wow... They asked if I can go with them to give Paula the news. Whoa...what? Why the hell did you come see me first and how the hell did you know we were related???

Turns out it was the girls from Emergency that told the cops the right way to approach Paula. Paula used to work in Emerg for 10 years total. So they all know each other and they know Paula. The girls told the cop to grab me and bring me down to Paulas work to break her the news. I will admit, that is NOT a great feeling. So off in the back of a cop car I go (yes, first time in the back of the car, usually the front for me)

So yeah, thats the just of it. Going to Paulas work to give her the news. That went to **** as expected. She just went numb.

Get her home and I took the task to go identify the body and go tell her aunt (Alberts sister) who is closest to Albert and his live in "wife" thing. Yep, good times. Unfortunately the live in wasn't home and I tried to stop twice to tell her. We finally got a hold of her over the cell phone. Probably not the best way, but it was getting late. Luckily, her brother drove up and is giving us a hand.

Yesterday, we went and grabbed the paperwork from the house that they were in. That in itself is going to be a mess. They were "renting" it from the Aunt mentioned above, who is in escrow the caretaker of the house from their other sister who has serious dementia. Make sense? Anyways, the sister in charge does not like the new live in "wife" thing and wants her out. We have no say and not getting involved in that. All we said is she is going to have to do it the right way with 3 months to get her out.

So while we were getting the paperwork, the wife thing pulled us aside and wants us to bury him in his suit that he was going to wear for their wedding in Dec, and have her wedding ring and wedding dress in the coffin. Uhhh, we aren't planning on burying him, we are cremating him and putting his ashes with Paula and Neals moms ashes as per what was discussed many moons ago. We haven't told her that part yet. I think that would be pretty weird to cremate him with that stuff and speed both ashes together. By the way, they have been together less than a year. Yes, she is a nice lady.

This is day three...

Last edited by IzzoQuazzo; 11-16-2016 at 04:44 PM.
Old 11-16-2016, 10:47 AM
zal
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,087 Likes on 1,601 Posts

Forgot the mention. They found him inside his truck, passed away. They figure he had a massive heart attack. At least he pulled off the road, but was a long ways off the road (2 miles). Unfortunately, no closure for anyone, no good byes. But he didn't suffer. Catch 22.

Quick Reply: TOAK The thread of all knowledge VII