The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK- Thread Of All Knowledge- Part VI

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2016, 04:26 PM
Freak Show
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 514 Likes on 452 Posts

got a camera phone, zoom in on it, maybe you'll see it better

Old 08-09-2016, 04:28 PM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 834 Likes on 582 Posts

Originally Posted by soft 02
Howdy Tracy. Classic rock comes in about midnight in the TOAK! Summer over for you over there?

Hey ya Lou. I like my versions better

Hot (upper 80's, low 90's) and humid buddy!

Old 08-09-2016, 04:31 PM
QC
Club Member
Received 19,802 Likes on 9,866 Posts

95* and 15% here. Hot and dry.

Old 08-09-2016, 04:32 PM
DanHappy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,419 Likes on 1,614 Posts

You all don't know this but- my useless brother got a DUI a few months ago and his 3 months of no driving started July 1. So, guess who has to take him to work back and forth? Yup. Me. He works 3 - 4 days a week, so I can at least ride one day when it's not raining. So far, I think it rained every #*/*^*#*! Friday....
Pain to get him, pain to have to wait for his *** to get ready, ( never on time), worse than a woman. Always complaining about being sick.... mother fing everybody at work in a real loud voice. Bosses included. Been talked to a couple times. They are at fault not him. (His take.) Can't wait for the end of the month so he can get his license back. Talking about getting it back early. I told him unless you have that small peice of plastic, don't risk it. The cops all kow him and look out for him. Too much trouble. Now they know me too cause I sm always bailing his *** out. Really pisses me off.
With the weather we are having here, I could easily have another 2k on the bike by the end of this month just going back and forth to work.

And no he refuses to ride bitch. Tried that idea. He is pissed tha I come in early and complains daily. Told him to find another way or stfu! Dies nit take a hint to well - hell at all!
Dam I need a ride about now. Or beer. Or both.....

Old 08-09-2016, 04:32 PM
OKMICK
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 36,878 Likes on 17,363 Posts

I am going for the Gold. Ala Vasseley Alexiev I am gonna pick it up and shake it loose. Olympic reference, motorcycle reference and historical reference. TOAK points are critical.

Old 08-09-2016, 04:35 PM
Freak Show
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 514 Likes on 452 Posts

love it when you have something for sale that's half off the regular price and they still ask" so, what will you take for it"

Old 08-09-2016, 04:39 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,571 Likes on 2,889 Posts

70's-80's here bout 30% humidity. Sun has been spotty today. Fog in the morning. Sumer is about gone. Kid goes back to school next week. Never did go camping. Sux to have to make reservations 8 months in advance around here.

Old 08-09-2016, 04:42 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,571 Likes on 2,889 Posts

Originally Posted by DanHappy
You all don't know this but- my useless brother got a DUI a few months ago and his 3 months of no driving started July 1. So, guess who has to take him to work back and forth? Yup. Me. He works 3 - 4 days a week, so I can at least ride one day when it's not raining. So far, I think it rained every #*/*^*#*! Friday....
Pain to get him, pain to have to wait for his *** to get ready, ( never on time), worse than a woman. Always complaining about being sick.... mother fing everybody at work in a real loud voice. Bosses included. Been talked to a couple times. They are at fault not him. (His take.) Can't wait for the end of the month so he can get his license back. Talking about getting it back early. I told him unless you have that small peice of plastic, don't risk it. The cops all kow him and look out for him. Too much trouble. Now they know me too cause I sm always bailing his *** out. Really pisses me off.
With the weather we are having here, I could easily have another 2k on the bike by the end of this month just going back and forth to work.

And no he refuses to ride bitch. Tried that idea. He is pissed tha I come in early and complains daily. Told him to find another way or stfu! Dies nit take a hint to well - hell at all!
No good deed .....

Hopefully time flies for ya.

Old 08-09-2016, 04:42 PM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 834 Likes on 582 Posts

Originally Posted by soft 02
70's-80's here bout 30% humidity. Sun has been spotty today. Fog in the morning. Sumer is about gone. Kid goes back to school next week. Never did go camping. Sux to have to make reservations 8 months in advance around here.

Our kids have been back for about a week now. We can miss a lot through the winter if the weather gets bad so they get started back pretty quick.

8 months ahead for a camping spot? Yep, that sux..

Off to Scouts! I have bit of a presentation to make tonight. Here's hoping I have a better crowd than Stan!

Later fellers

Old 08-09-2016, 05:56 PM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Originally Posted by DanHappy

Tell him to Uber.

The following 2 users liked this post by corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com:
Freak Show (08-09-2016), soft 02 (08-09-2016)

Quick Reply: TOAK- Thread Of All Knowledge- Part VI