The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOAK- Thread Of All Knowledge- Part IV

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 07:54 AM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member
Received 127 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by SouthpawHD
Stop global warming and ban post counts!
Craig ! Be careful or you may burn your carbon allotment for the day and not even get started !! I saw where some freaks wanted to tax beef because of the carbon footprint, have the US pay for carbon in a carbon bank ! I'm all for responsible use of resources and doing as much green stuff as practical and beneficial, trust me I had to count fire rings and BBQ grills to estimate how much carbon campers were using not to mention our fleet ! makes your eye hurt !

Old 12-03-2015, 07:59 AM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 834 Likes on 582 Posts

Back from screwl. Strange that they never let me stay long. Guess they figger I've done learned everything I can...

Originally Posted by Mark@ Baker Drivetrain
As backwards ain't it, the places that are the most likely targets are the places you can't carry. You don't hear about attacks in the hills of Kentucky or my back yard.Morning woods.

For the most part the people that perpetrate these acts are cowards at heart when it comes down to it. They prey on the weak and defenseless for that reason.

Got my CCW a few years ago and 99% of the time I'm packing at least one weapon. But to be honest, I was carrying a LONG time before I got the permit.

Police response in my neck of the woods is often measured in hours, not minutes.

People need to be taught to protect themselves whereas the govt. wants you to believe they will protect you from this sort of threat if you will only do what they say. Never been a bigger pile of bullshit.

For many years we have been told that we should just cooperate and give the bad guys (robbers etc.) what they want. I say the time for that rhetoric has long passed. What people like this thankfully deceased sack of **** in CA want is for you to die to further the panic and fear as it aids their agenda.

I choose to fight.

Last edited by LiiT; 12-03-2015 at 08:01 AM.
Old 12-03-2015, 08:40 AM
Northern Glide
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,917 Likes on 2,815 Posts

Originally Posted by LiiT
I choose to fight.
Got that old Hank Jr song ringing in my head this morning................

Old 12-03-2015, 08:41 AM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member

Back from screwl. Strange that they never let me stay long. Guess they figger I've done learned everything I can...

For the most part the people that perpetrate these acts are cowards at heart when it comes down to it. They prey on the weak and defenseless for that reason.

Got my CCW a few years ago and 99% of the time I'm packing at least one weapon. But to be honest, I was carrying a LONG time before I got the permit.

Police response in my neck of the woods is often measured in hours, not minutes.

People need to be taught to protect themselves whereas the govt. wants you to believe they will protect you from this sort of threat if you will only do what they say. Never been a bigger pile of bullshit.

For many years we have been told that we should just cooperate and give the bad guys (robbers etc.) what they want. I say the time for that rhetoric has long passed. What people like this thankfully deceased sack of **** in CA want is for you to die to further the panic and fear as it aids their agenda.

I choose to fight.
Amen Tracy !! I am my own keeper !! This is premeditated terrorism !

Old 12-03-2015, 08:49 AM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 49,835 Likes on 19,328 Posts

I choose to fight.
People need to be taught to protect themselves whereas the govt. wants you to believe they will protect you from this sort of threat if you will only do what they say.

Yep. Trust me. Would I lie to you? Believe me. This is for your own good. We know what we're doing. Profiling doesn't work. These are the fallacies that they would have us believe.

Nothing could be further from the truth

Old 12-03-2015, 08:53 AM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member

Morning Stan !! I had a dream I bought a superior blue RG ! almost had to go down to the grudge and check it was so real !

Old 12-03-2015, 09:29 AM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member

OK woods looks like everyone is shuffling or just don't wanna talk !! so I'm gonna mosey !!

Old 12-03-2015, 10:01 AM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member

Hi ya oh great deer huntin' Kubbers!

I've been on the phone with a guy who says he has a front fender for ol' Blue (got dented in Walmart lot) for a good price. About to go check it out here in a few minutes.

Old 12-03-2015, 10:07 AM
KUB
Extreme HDF Member

Hey Tracy !! I was just surfin the classifieds and general topic ! before I got going ! Dented the fender in a wally world damn !! hope you score a fender !!

Old 12-03-2015, 10:15 AM
LiiT
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by KUB
Hey Tracy !! I was just surfin the classifieds and general topic ! before I got going ! Dented the fender in a wally world damn !! hope you score a fender !!
Woman backed into the bike about 2 weeks after I got it and hauled ***. It's only been about 2.5 years since it happened. LOL

Never affected the way it ran, so I have just been biding my time. Harley no longer makes parts in that color of course so there's no just ordering one. I'll pick up a fender, have it painted to match and then replace the old one and have it too repaired and repainted. I know me and it sure 'aint the only mark on the bike!

Quick Reply: TOAK- Thread Of All Knowledge- Part IV